Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 01-24-2021, 08:31 PM  
Life is changing..

Let's talk about the Tampa Bay Buccaneers (Super Bowl Edition)

Second straight Super Bowl win incoming.

Time to send old man Brady out to pasture.
TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-25-2021, 02:36 PM   #271
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Dawg View Post
No. I just joshin ya. It would be CP suicide. I just like to joke because that type of thing is life and death in here.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-25-2021, 02:37 PM   #272
Three-Pat

Quote:
Originally Posted by comochiefsfan View Post
This is the only possible way we lose. We will not lose this game unless TB's D-Line manhandles our O-Line. It's quite literally their only path to victory.
Brady used to win with subpar offensive lines because he got rid of the ball so quickly. We will have to employ something like that.
tredadda has disabled reputation
Old 01-25-2021, 02:38 PM   #273
oxymoron

I only have vague memories of the first game, but as I recall we never got any real consistent pressure on Brady, especially after halftime. And almost everything they did offensively was after we built a big lead.

If the d-line plays the way they did yesterday, and Brady gets pressured early and often, then the impact of Fisher's absense will be moot. Mahomes thrives under pressure. Brady literally takes dives to avoid contact, which I completely understand at his age. But, especially if they're trying to continue taking deep shots, it will be easier for our defense to disrupt their offense than for them to disrupt ours, even without Fish.

Last edited by keg in kc; 01-25-2021 at 02:44 PM..
keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-25-2021, 02:42 PM   #274
oxymoron

Quote:
Originally Posted by tredadda View Post
Brady used to win with subpar offensive lines because he got rid of the ball so quickly. We will have to employ something like that.
(Un)Fortunately for us, we had to scheme around Fisher's absence for several games last year, so it's not like this is completely new, and we've been scheming around patchwork o-lines all year
keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2021, 02:43 PM   #275
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by keg in kc View Post
I only have vague memories of the first game, but as I recall we never got any real consistent pressure on Brady, especially after halftime. And almost everything they did offensively was after we built a big lead.

If the line plays the way they did yesterday, and Brady gets pressured early and often, then the impact of Fisher's offense will be moot. Mahomes thrives under pressure. Brady literally takes dives to avoid contact, which I completely understand at his age. But, especially if they're trying to continue taking deep shots, it will be easier for our defense to disrupt their offense than for them to disrupt ours, even without Fish.
We got pressure on Brady that game. It wasn't as insane as last night, but it was enough to force a pick off Brady and absolutely tank his efficiency when pressured.
Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 01-25-2021, 02:44 PM   #276
Most Valuable Villain

Well we won’t have to worry about Brady taking off on us.
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-25-2021, 02:48 PM   #277
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by siberian khatru View Post
Good for Frank. Don't let the media bait you into saying some stupid bulletin board comment.
Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-25-2021, 02:54 PM   #278
In my youth i pray to keep

The Virgin band of mercenaries vs the Chad organically drafted super team
bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-25-2021, 03:13 PM   #279
Sometimes it's black and white

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
[Sammy's] definitely going to play start, but will he finish?
FYP
Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 01-25-2021, 03:16 PM   #280
PLAY GOOD FOOTBALL

Spags knows precisely how to beat Brady, and without Belichek I'm afraid that there's not a chance in hell for Tommy. It's going to be ugly.

Like Super Bowl XXIV ugly.
L.A. Chieffan is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.L.A. Chieffan is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.L.A. Chieffan is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.L.A. Chieffan is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.L.A. Chieffan is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.L.A. Chieffan is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.L.A. Chieffan is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.L.A. Chieffan is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.L.A. Chieffan is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.L.A. Chieffan is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.L.A. Chieffan is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 01-25-2021, 03:20 PM   #281
Three-Pat

I am also fascinated to see how Bowles runs his defense. I think I remember hearing that he doesn't adjust his blitz heavy defense against anyone. Blitzing Mahomes is a bad idea, so I wonder if he plays back banking on his DLine to generate pressure against a patchwork OLine.
tredadda has disabled reputation
Old 01-25-2021, 03:29 PM   #282
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hailchief View Post
How many from here plan on being in Tampa for the game. I'm thinking about flying in but won't go to the game.
I'm going.

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk
arrwheader is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.arrwheader is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.arrwheader is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.arrwheader is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.arrwheader is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.arrwheader is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.arrwheader is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.arrwheader is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.arrwheader is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.arrwheader is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.arrwheader is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 01-25-2021, 03:59 PM   #283
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by arrwheader View Post
I'm going.

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk
My son and I are going as well. We went to the game last year, but will just head to Tampa for the other events and go to the watch party.
IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-25-2021, 04:08 PM   #284
SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by comochiefsfan View Post
If Mahomes wins the Super Bowl with this:

It would be an unreal accomplishment.
I think we would all agree that the worst protection Mahomes ever got, and the most he was ever hit, was against the Saints.

Still scored 32. And the Saints have a WAY better secondary, equally good front 7 probably. We just need one more outing like that, if the protection is shitty.

But again, they can gameplan it now two weeks ahead of time knowing they need to get the ball out quicker than maybe normal. They know right now as we sit here, the matchup is a big challenge along the LOS.
pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-25-2021, 04:36 PM   #285
Andy Reid Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19 View Post
I think we would all agree that the worst protection Mahomes ever got, and the most he was ever hit, was against the Saints.

Still scored 32. And the Saints have a WAY better secondary, equally good front 7 probably. We just need one more outing like that, if the protection is shitty.

But again, they can gameplan it now two weeks ahead of time knowing they need to get the ball out quicker than maybe normal. They know right now as we sit here, the matchup is a big challenge along the LOS.
Look no further than last years SB. Watch our first scoring drive particularly. The Bucs defense is very similar to them at the first 2 levels.
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.