Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 01-24-2021, 08:31 PM  
Life is changing..

Let's talk about the Tampa Bay Buccaneers (Super Bowl Edition)

Second straight Super Bowl win incoming.

Time to send old man Brady out to pasture.
TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-25-2021, 02:11 PM   #256
Going home eventually

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
The only question is do I start the game thread at 12:00 AM or 12:11 AM.

Last year it was 12:11.
I will start the game thread here in a few minutes.
Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-25-2021, 02:12 PM   #257
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by tredadda View Post
Having a player like Mathieu in the secondary helps a lot with that. He is hands down the best FA signing in the Veach era.
His impact on the defense is beyond measurables. I really really hope we extend him and keep him in KC.
ChiefBlueCFC 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChiefBlueCFC 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChiefBlueCFC 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChiefBlueCFC 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChiefBlueCFC 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChiefBlueCFC 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChiefBlueCFC 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChiefBlueCFC 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChiefBlueCFC 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChiefBlueCFC 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChiefBlueCFC 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 01-25-2021, 02:21 PM   #258
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Dawg View Post
I will start the game thread here in a few minutes.
I'm sure you will.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-25-2021, 02:25 PM   #259
SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by htismaqe View Post
I'm not going there.

Every time they say it's going to be a shootout, the Chiefs defense shows up.

This game either ends up like the Browns game or the Bills game. The defense isn't going to allow a shootout.
100%...

If anything, I think 27-24 is likely again, something under 30.

Our defense always steps up in big moments but especially against a statue QB... I’ll take our chances with the way the secondary is operating.
pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-25-2021, 02:26 PM   #260
MVP

If Mahomes wins the Super Bowl with this:

It would be an unreal accomplishment.
comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 01-25-2021, 02:28 PM   #261
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by comochiefsfan View Post

Ugh I don’t even want to look at that.

This OL CAN’T be the reason we lose this game.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-25-2021, 02:28 PM   #262
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19 View Post
100%...

If anything, I think 27-24 is likely again, something under 30.

Our defense always steps up in big moments but especially against a statue QB... I’ll take our chances with the way the secondary is operating.
We have the personnel on the back end to blanket their receivers. All we have to do is get home a few times and Brady WILL make mistakes.

All we need is a few stops on defense and that should be enough to win.
comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 01-25-2021, 02:28 PM   #263
Choco Favre

Quote:

We can and will
New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2021, 02:28 PM   #264
pie is never free

Quote:

Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-25-2021, 02:29 PM   #265
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post

This OL CANNOT be the reason we lose this game.
This is the only possible way we lose. We will not lose this game unless TB's D-Line manhandles our O-Line. It's quite literally their only path to victory.
Old 01-25-2021, 02:31 PM   #266
Starter

Quote:

Not gonna matter when receivers are open in 2 seconds every play.

Carlton Davis
YontsRBake is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutYontsRBake is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutYontsRBake is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutYontsRBake is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutYontsRBake is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutYontsRBake is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutYontsRBake is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutYontsRBake is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutYontsRBake is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutYontsRBake is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about
Old 01-25-2021, 02:32 PM   #267
Settle this once and forever

This one will be tough, I think. Brady is going to hit us with quick, accurate, short throws and probably exploit our CB's lack of ball skills on a deep pass or two. I'd imagine his style and football IQ will reduce the amount of pressure we can get on him, as usual.

Defensively, their front 7 is tough. Barrett and JPP are going to be a nightmare for our patchwork OL and with Vea and Suh clogging up the middle, I can't imagine we'll have a ton of success running the ball inside. Plus, Devin White and Lavonte David are the best, fastest LB duo you'll see. Their secondary is their weakest link, though. They were out both of their starting safeties and Murphy-Bunting left the game yesterday as well. We will need to exploit their inexperience in the secondary.

Interestingly, despite David/White's speed, Kelce caught 8 balls on 8 targets against them earlier in the season. We will need big games once again from Mahomes, everyone on the OL, and the defense will once again need to bring their A game.
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2021, 02:34 PM   #268
Going home eventually

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
I'm sure you will.
No. I just joshin ya. It would be CP suicide. I just like to joke because that type of thing is life and death in here.
Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-25-2021, 02:35 PM   #269
Three-Pat

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post

This OL CAN’T be the reason we lose this game.
If we do Reid will solidify his spot as one of the greatest offensive minds of all time.
tredadda has disabled reputation
Old 01-25-2021, 02:35 PM   #270
Settle this once and forever

I am comforted by the fact that Brady has actually been carried a bit this postseason. Dude didn't lead a TD drive longer than 40 yards against the Saints and threw 3 INTs (I believe 2 came in the 4th quarter) that the Packers only managed scoring 6 points from.

If our guys show up and we don't make a bunch of mistakes, I feel really good about our chances.

Also, I do think we're the better team overall. I think if this game hits blowout territory, it'll be us winning for sure.

Ultimately, I'd expect a similar score to our game earlier. It'll probably be a back an forth sort of deal this time. Maybe 38-34 type of thing.
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.