Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 02-15-2021, 12:22 AM  
The pizza king of kansas

Teach me how to do a vpn on my phone.

I want a vpn on my phone so i can bet on some sports to make a quick buck or two so can someone explain it to me like i was a denver broncos fan.

Thank in advance. Also i donated to the site.
big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-15-2021, 01:32 AM   #2
To the Game

1. Find a VPN service you like.
2. Install their app on your phone.
3. Load the app and login to it.
4. Click the connect button.
DRU 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDRU 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDRU 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDRU 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDRU 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDRU 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDRU 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDRU 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDRU 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDRU 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDRU 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2021, 08:54 AM   #3
Future NBA Finals MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by big nasty kcnut View Post
I want a vpn on my phone so i can bet on some sports to make a quick buck or two so can someone explain it to me like i was a denver broncos fan.

Why do you need a VPN to bet on sports? The government ain't comin' after you. Are you trying to do it so you can look like you are in Iowa or something where it's legal?
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-15-2021, 09:05 AM   #4
Starter

DRU's steps are 100% accurate. I personally recommend ensuring whatever VPN you sign up for meets the following criteria:

1) Does not keep logs
2) Encrypts data, does not just reroute it
3) Has multiple servers in the desired country or location
4) Reasonable cost

Private Internet Access does well by me but I'm certainly not advertising for them. Those points are in what I would consider decreasing order of priority. Do your own research and best of luck!
Giant Octopodes is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutGiant Octopodes is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutGiant Octopodes is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutGiant Octopodes is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutGiant Octopodes is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutGiant Octopodes is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutGiant Octopodes is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutGiant Octopodes is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about
Old 02-15-2021, 09:23 AM   #5
The Maintenance Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRU View Post
1. Find a VPN service you like, dumbass.
2. Install their app on your phone you shit stain
3. Load the app and login to it, asswipe
4. Click the connect button you butt****ing moron.
5. Go **** your mother
He said to explain it like he's a Broncos fan.
Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 6 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2021, 10:51 AM   #6
In my youth i pray to keep

Won't most online bookies ban you and confiscate your funds for using a VPN while betting?
bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-15-2021, 11:06 AM   #7
'Tis my eye!

Reported to the authorities.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-15-2021, 11:19 AM   #8
Future NBA Finals MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by BDj23 View Post
Won't most online bookies ban you and confiscate your funds for using a VPN while betting?
Some online poker sites will freeze your funds if you are VPN'ing until you can further explain yourself. Not sure about sports betting. But there is no need to use a VPN for online betting if you think the government is tracking you or worried about it. Let me assure you, they aren't.
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-15-2021, 11:44 AM   #9
In my youth i pray to keep

Quote:
Originally Posted by BWillie View Post
Some online poker sites will freeze your funds if you are VPN'ing until you can further explain yourself. Not sure about sports betting. But there is no need to use a VPN for online betting if you think the government is tracking you or worried about it. Let me assure you, they aren't.
I know, I just wanted to give OP a potential heads up that it could complicate things.
bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2021, 11:52 AM   #10
Don't Be A Dick

I think the bigger question is what are you planning on betting on?
J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-15-2021, 11:54 AM   #11
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by J Diddy View Post
I think the bigger question is what are you planning on betting on?
He wants to make a quick buck or two.

Or lose a quick hundy.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-15-2021, 12:20 PM   #12
What's up braj?

You’re better off going to an offshore book like Bovada or 5Dimes. BWillie might know more. You’re setting yourself up for some legal trouble if you try to spoof your location and you’re using a US based book.
Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2021, 12:24 PM   #13
Future NBA Finals MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by big nasty kcnut View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jewish Rabbi View Post
You’re better off going to an offshore book like Bovada or 5Dimes. BWillie might know more. You’re setting yourself up for some legal trouble if you try to spoof your location and you’re using a US based book.
Let me know if you are interested Nut. I can get you a special deal on a new sign up at Bovada (through my affiliate link) if you PM me. Free money ain't all bad.