Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 02-29-2024, 04:11 PM   #2
In my youth i pray to keep

Quote:
Originally Posted by scho63 View Post
The amount of bullshit calls I am fielding on our company's RingCentral number is staggering.

Like 30-40 a day
I've been getting dozens a day for months. It's making me want to invade India to shut these ****ers down. I have 2, TWO, spam blockers on my phone and they still sneak one through occasionally
bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-04-2024, 07:29 PM   #3
MVP

What works great for me....either you have to get a live person or if you are lucky enough to get someone live off the answer

"This is Special Agent Smith with the FBI Fraud Division, how may I help you?"

not 100% effective but it definitely has reduced the volume.
DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2024, 09:54 AM   #4

3 spam calls in 24 minutes! Might be setting a new record today. I wish these dickheads would get real jobs.

Last edited by bdj23; 03-12-2024 at 11:10 AM..
bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-06-2024, 11:14 AM   #5
In Search of a Life

I did install that app from Ming. I can say this.... I have only had 1 SPAM call since I installed it.

I have no idea if that means this app is blocking them & I never see them; or if I just moved to the bottom of all the SPAM call lists.
Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2024, 04:42 PM   #6

I have RoboKiller installed on my phone but i still get a missed call notification and every so often they sneak one by.

I love it when i get a call from some Indian guy trying to sound like John Wayne.