Indifferent 9 15.79%
Underwhelmed 25 43.86%
Pissed 6 10.53%
Voters: 57. You may not vote on this poll

Old 04-10-2024, 01:06 PM   #2
Mahomes > God

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
I don't think Kingsley or Morgan are as unlikely to start at OT at some point this season as you think. I'm not certain I'd call either surefire day 1 starters, but I think they're pretty safe bets.
The Kingsley one is weird...I'm seeing mocked a lot in the 2nd round but I don't exactly see anything wild sticking out that might cause him to drop...?

I don't get it.
Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 04-10-2024, 01:10 PM   #3
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
I don't think Kingsley or Morgan are as unlikely to start at OT at some point this season as you think. I'm not certain I'd call either surefire day 1 starters, but I think they're pretty safe bets.
I agree - bring back Donovan Smith while they develop. Chiefs are a prime landing spot for someone who has all the talent and desire but lacks the development.
saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.