Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 11-12-2019, 09:54 AM   #2
The Demon Preacher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titty Meat View Post
You should make another thread about giving away trash that's been sitting in your basement for over a decade so you can pretend to be a good person.
If he did... it would still be a better thread than this one.
Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2019, 10:16 AM   #3
Inmem 2.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by MephistophelesJanx View Post
If he did... it would still be a better thread than this one.
I'm a CP hall of Famer you're a nobody
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-12-2019, 12:49 PM   #4
The Demon Preacher

Quote:
Even Ted Williams struck out every now and then.
Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 11-12-2019, 01:30 PM   #5
I'm not arguing that with you.

Quote:
Is this for real? Who says something like this?
okiedokieokoye is not part of the Right 53.okiedokieokoye is not part of the Right 53.okiedokieokoye is not part of the Right 53.okiedokieokoye is not part of the Right 53.okiedokieokoye is not part of the Right 53.okiedokieokoye is not part of the Right 53.okiedokieokoye is not part of the Right 53.okiedokieokoye is not part of the Right 53.okiedokieokoye is not part of the Right 53.okiedokieokoye is not part of the Right 53.okiedokieokoye is not part of the Right 53.
Old 11-12-2019, 01:32 PM   #6
Bono & Grbac wasn't enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by okiedokieokoye View Post
It's just Billay. Don't mind him, but don't get too close to him when he's beating off in the corner, either.
ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-12-2019, 02:33 PM   #7
Inmem 2.0

Quote:
You got a problem? I'll be at Gate F for the Raiders game at Arrowhead if theres something you wanna get off your chest.
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-13-2019, 09:52 AM   #8
MVP

Quote:
You got a problem? I'll be at Gate F for the Raiders game at Arrowhead if theres something you wanna get off your chest.
Ummm I got something I wanna get outta my pants. Can I cum by?
dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 11-13-2019, 11:21 AM   #9
Inmem 2.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by dlphg9 View Post
Ummm I got something I wanna get outta my pants. Can I cum by?
You're not very sneaky that thing looks like a mini keg when u wear gray sweatpants
Old 11-13-2019, 12:34 PM   #10
MVP

Quote:
What does the F stand for?
Flying High D is too fat/Omaha.Flying High D is too fat/Omaha.Flying High D is too fat/Omaha.Flying High D is too fat/Omaha.Flying High D is too fat/Omaha.Flying High D is too fat/Omaha.Flying High D is too fat/Omaha.Flying High D is too fat/Omaha.Flying High D is too fat/Omaha.Flying High D is too fat/Omaha.Flying High D is too fat/Omaha.
Old 11-12-2019, 02:46 PM   #11
The Demon Preacher

Quote:
A CP Hall of Famer... obviously. One who is willing to challenge you to a fight at Arrowhead.

Old 11-12-2019, 09:59 AM   #12
Baba Ganoush

Quote:
You should make another thread about giving away trash that's been sitting in your basement for over a decade so you can pretend to be a good person.
Some people actually appreciate it.
In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2019, 10:01 AM   #13
MVP

Hmm, can't decide this morning. Ice cream cake or peanut butter breath.
Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 11-13-2019, 12:53 PM   #14
Snacks Are Under My Apron

Quote:
To be fair, his shit done burnt up brah
threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.