Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 08-12-2014, 04:26 PM  
Time For Your Wake Up Call !!!

Broncos news megathread

Discussion: All things Broncos.

Last edited by ROYC75; 01-11-2017 at 02:02 PM.. Reason: Change Title, Please?
ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 09-15-2020, 04:13 PM   #37426
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post
The Broncos offense is the youngest in the league with very little experience, a new OC implementing a new system with no OTA’s and no Courtland Sutton.

They will likely look better throughout the season. Need to wait and see
I’m not talking about the Broncos offense.

I’m talking about Lock specifically. I trust my evaluation of QB’s more than anybody’s and just like I tried to tell you guys on CP that QB’s like Carr and Mayfield sucked, I’m telling you Lock is another one of those guys.

It might take you a year or two to see it, but you will. You probably still won’t learn though.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2020, 04:20 PM   #37427
'Tis my eye!

Lock isn't going to be special.

For every nice throw he made, he made some mind boggling mistakes.

Him missing TWO wide open guys in the end zone is 100% on him and it's just inexcusable. So many of his good plays were on designed rollouts. It's the old Shanahan offense where you split the field in half, roll to one side and then your QB doesn't have to survey the whole field.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-15-2020, 04:22 PM   #37428
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by htismaqe View Post
Lock isn't going to be special.

For every nice throw he made, he made some mind boggling mistakes.

Him missing TWO wide open guys in the end zone is 100% on him and it's just inexcusable. So many of his good plays were on designed rollouts. It's the old Shanahan offense where you split the field in half, roll to one side and then your QB doesn't have to survey the whole field.
Yea he missed some routine throws and his deep ball accuracy was terrible. That throw that should’ve been picked off was really bad too.

I don’t know how you come away from that game feeling any better about Lock than you did as a prospect coming out. He looked exactly how I expect him to look based on his tape at Missouri.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-15-2020, 04:29 PM   #37429
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
Lol no.

Did you turn the game off after the first half?
Donks ran 6 total offensive plays in the 3rd quarter...two three-n-outs.

Titans had multiple 10+play drives that ended in missed FGs...and had the ball the entire quarter.

If the Titans had converted those drives to points...this wouldn't have been close.

Side Note...what's up with all these teams attempting 4th and goal and passing on points? In a shoot out..yeah..but not in 7-10 game. Dumb...
BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-15-2020, 04:36 PM   #37430
MVP

Quote:
I don’t know how you come away from that game feeling any better about Lock than you did as a prospect coming out. He looked exactly how I expect him to look based on his tape at Missouri.
Good thing it will take Horseface 2 more seasons to realize it...

KC is on cruise control for a while...and if Herbert is average...longer.
BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-15-2020, 04:50 PM   #37431
Settle this once and forever

Quote:
Lol no.

Did you turn the game off after the first half?

Somewhat. I watched the first half live then recorded it. I half-watched the second half this morning.

I didn’t say he’d be the next Patrick Mahomes. I said if I’m a Broncos fan I’d feel good about a lot of the things I saw.
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-15-2020, 04:51 PM   #37432
Banned!

I can't imagine being a fan of the team that is paying Tannehill and Henry to be the "stars." Yick.
Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-15-2020, 04:55 PM   #37433
MVP

l
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2020, 05:11 PM   #37434
I’m a Mahomo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MagicHef View Post
The Steelers will be surprised when we show up with two extra time outs.

He still won’t know how to use them.
KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-15-2020, 05:13 PM   #37435
I’m a Mahomo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor View Post
Likely his last season. Then another new OC for Lockweiler.

Lock with a good offensive coach could be scary.
KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-15-2020, 05:14 PM   #37436
Ultrabanned

Quote:
Originally Posted by KChiefs1 View Post
Lock with a good offensive coach could be scary.
Lol. Yeah he might scare the piss out of the Raiders. Dude is and always has been a loser.
Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2020, 05:26 PM   #37437
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla View Post
I can't imagine being a fan of the team that is paying Tannehill and Henry to be the "stars." Yick.
It makes me nauseous just thinking about it. It's my 1997 PTSD kicking in, I'm sure.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-15-2020, 05:30 PM   #37438
Hockey Town

Quote:
It makes me nauseous just thinking about it. It's my 1997 PTSD kicking in, I'm sure.
They really are the Marty Chiefs, straight down to Simmons and Clowney being their McGlockton and Smith.
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-15-2020, 09:41 PM   #37439
Going home eventually

Quote:
The 97 Chiefs went 13-3 and if Marty didn't **** up the QB situation would have won it all. Denver is far worse.
Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-15-2020, 09:59 PM   #37440
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Dawg View Post
The 97 Chiefs went 13-3 and if Marty didn't **** up the QB situation would have won it all. Denver is far worse.
We're talking about the Titans.