Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 11-11-2019, 11:27 AM   #2
left blank intentionally

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch View Post
Yes he was. I’ve watched it a dozen times, he’s in a full sprint ad the ball is snapped.
He was lined up in the neutral zone.
rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-11-2019, 11:57 AM   #3
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by rabblerouser View Post
He was lined up in the neutral zone.
He was fine, just made a good play. If you are looking for blame, Bell's your man.

Aspengc8 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliAspengc8 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliAspengc8 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliAspengc8 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliAspengc8 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliAspengc8 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliAspengc8 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliAspengc8 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliAspengc8 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliAspengc8 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliAspengc8 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 11-11-2019, 03:10 PM   #4
Politically Incorrect

I have to take back what I said in another thread. I was wrong, dead wrong, Guy was nowhere near offsides and this was the best angle and explanation from anyone. Sure wish the stupid game yesterday they would have done this on replay.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aspengc8 View Post
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-11-2019, 03:28 PM   #5
Diablo Negro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aspengc8 View Post
He was fine, just made a good play. If you are looking for blame, Bell's your man.

Bell sucks ass in every single aspect of football. Penalties, dropped passes and missed blocks including the play Mahomes got hurt on against Denver and this abortion of an attempted block on the FG. His ass should be on the street today.
Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-12-2019, 10:51 AM   #6
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcellus View Post
Bell sucks ass in every single aspect of football. Penalties, dropped passes and missed blocks including the play Mahomes got hurt on against Denver and this abortion of an attempted block on the FG. His ass should be on the street today.
Marcellus, you've been on Bell's case in a few different threads lately....and I TOTALLY agree with you.

Whenever there is something noteworthy to say about Bell, it seems that it's due to something that he's done wrong. I swear that the guy hasn't made a "good" play all year. Heck, in that blocked field goal play, I don't think he made contact with ANYONE!

I can't imagine that he'll be with the team next year.
Meatloaf Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Meatloaf Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Meatloaf Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Meatloaf Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Meatloaf Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Meatloaf Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Meatloaf Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Meatloaf Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Meatloaf Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Meatloaf Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Meatloaf Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 11-13-2019, 07:22 AM   #7
left blank intentionally

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meatloaf View Post
Marcellus, you've been on Bell's case in a few different threads lately....and I TOTALLY agree with you.

Whenever there is something noteworthy to say about Bell, it seems that it's due to something that he's done wrong. I swear that the guy hasn't made a "good" play all year. Heck, in that blocked field goal play, I don't think he made contact with ANYONE!

I can't imagine that he'll be with the team next year.
I don't understand why he's still on the team THIS year? Cut him, and bring Fortson up from PS.

What happened to Yeldor?
rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-13-2019, 07:48 AM   #8
I’m a Mahomo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcellus View Post

Totally agree.
KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.