Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 01-24-2021, 09:40 PM  
Banned

Good game Chiefs fans

The Chiefs are just the better team. By a lot.

No if’s, ands, or butts about it.

We could have played that game 3 times and the Chiefs would win all 3.

Bills need to steal whatever secret sauce the Raiders have.

Good luck against the Bucs!
diqlix < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.diqlix < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.diqlix < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.diqlix < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.diqlix < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.diqlix < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.diqlix < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.diqlix < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.diqlix < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.diqlix < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.diqlix < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 01-25-2021, 11:21 AM   #91
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by daquix View Post
I never trolled. I just talked football.

You have serious reading comprehension issues and constantly take what people say out of context, so i'm not surprised that you took this thread which 90% of people thanked me for, as an insult somehow. Get help.
You just passive-aggressively talked football.
Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2021, 11:22 AM   #92
Would an idiot do that?

Quote:

You have serious reading comprehension issues and constantly take what people say out of context, so i'm not surprised that you took this thread which 90% of people thanked me for, as an insult somehow. Get help.
What can I say, I'm a dick.

I mean, I've never spent weeks on another board, hijacking threads left and right and 50 posts later playing it off as "gee, I just posted what Cowherd said"... all while telling people they're the arrogant ones, and then passive aggressively neg-repping people for days... and then played it off like it never happened only after my team got embarrassed, which would have made me look incredibly stupid.

You can either learn from it or rewrite history, I guess... I'm just not big on completely erasing history because you said "congrats". People have come back and apologized for being a dick or troll or "teasing" as you say, and that goes much further.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearcat View Post
...going into a thread about Von Miller to get people riled up about Tyreek Hill, and then continuing the same thing in a 2nd thread.
...responding to the situation by saying "the mods think Tyreek is off limits"
...going into a thread about Mahomes' prep for the playoffs to mention ypu're afraid the Chiefs will lose to the Ravens and won't meet up with the Bills when they make it to the AFCCG.
...randomly posting opinions on the Bills from Cowherd and others and then playing the aww shucks, I'm just posting what he said, when it riles up people.
...constantly talking about the arrogance of Chiefs fans in vague terms while also opinion spamming how amazing the Bills are, posting 250 times in two days to show how amazing the Bills are, openly talking about how the Bills will steamroll the Colts, etc.

I mean, you could just have no self awareness of how your posts will be received and how they will hijack threads, except you've used the friendlier term "tease" when you're blatantly trying to get under people's skin.
Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2021, 11:22 AM   #93
Choco Favre

Quote:

You went on and on in our AFC title game thread about how our SB will have an asterisk because of a call in the Browns game.

You should be banned.
New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 5 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2021, 11:30 AM   #94
Rookie

All we need to do is rest and put together a decent game plan for the next 2 weeks. Then go to Tampa and win it again. All we have to do is win on the road. Hope the weather don't call for rain.
Sackattack is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutSackattack is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutSackattack is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutSackattack is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutSackattack is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutSackattack is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutSackattack is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutSackattack is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about
Old 01-25-2021, 11:32 AM   #95
'Tis my eye!

Quote:

Wanting to talk football implies that you're willing to exchange evidence without a predetermined conclusion.

You were never interested in an alternative point of view so no, you weren't JUST talking football.

And that's all I'm going to say about it. Good will from here on out.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2021, 11:34 AM   #96
pie is never free

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sackattack View Post
All we need to do is rest and put together a decent game plan for the next 2 weeks. Then go to Tampa and win it again. All we have to do is win on the road. Hope the weather don't call for rain.
Shoot, bring on the rain... #15 can spin it in anything
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-25-2021, 11:55 AM   #97
Out Gunning CP's Fandom Police

Quote:
The Chiefs are just the better team. By a lot.

No if’s, ands, or butts about it.

We could have played that game 3 times and the Chiefs would win all 3.

Bills need to steal whatever secret sauce the Raiders have.

Good luck against the Bucs!
Well - They played 2 times and the Chiefs EASILY won both of them.
Everyone here tried to talk some sense into you, but you wouldn't listen. Guess you couldn't hear us through all the shit you were spewing. Playoff Josh was different than regular season Josh, where he was sporting that deer in the headlights look again...

Last edited by TEX; 01-25-2021 at 04:33 PM..
TEX has disabled reputation
Old 01-25-2021, 03:39 PM   #98
Banned

Quote:
You forgot the near 90 yards of rushing. 287 + 90 = almost 400.

Not that it matters.
I also forgot to subtract like 73 yards lost due to stupid-head sacks.
eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2021, 07:03 PM   #99
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by htismaqe View Post
Wanting to talk football implies that you're willing to exchange evidence without a predetermined conclusion.

You were never interested in an alternative point of view so no, you weren't JUST talking football.

And that's all I'm going to say about it. Good will from here on out.
I think that could be said of both sides.

Not that it’s unusual in football conversations.
diqlix < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.diqlix < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.diqlix < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.diqlix < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.diqlix < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.diqlix < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.diqlix < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.diqlix < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.diqlix < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.diqlix < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.diqlix < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2021, 07:04 PM   #100
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearcat View Post
What can I say, I'm a dick.
Yes, and you wear it like a badge of honor as a lush wears the puke on his shirt.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 2     Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2021, 07:09 PM   #101
I Like The Kansas City Chiefs

Quote:
Originally Posted by KC_Connection View Post
You are better than that Asterix Patriots clown, I’ll give you that.
True but that’s a low bar
smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-25-2021, 07:15 PM   #102
I'll be back.

You have to feel bad for Bills fans.

They spent years trying to get over the Pats hump and now there is, arguably, an even greater hump for them to get over.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2021, 07:35 PM   #103
Would an idiot do that?

Quote:
Yes, and you wear it like a badge of honor as a lush wears the puke on his shirt.
https://www.reddit.com/r/KansasCityC..._stage_is_set/
Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-25-2021, 07:43 PM   #104
M-I-Z-Z-O-U

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaFace View Post
It's certainly hard to imagine who else there might be. Chargers could be good if they can get a team around Herbert, but they're going to have to get past the Chiefs before they matter to the Bills. Browns are trending up. The Ravens don't seem to know how to win in the postseason when the good teams show up.

Honestly, I think both the Browns and Colts pass them next year in the AFC.

It really looks like the Colts are going to get stafford. With him, they’re better than the Bills.
duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-25-2021, 07:46 PM   #105
Supporter

I feel for bills fans. Imagine if the raiders had dominated our division for as long as brady and the pats did. Now that the boot has been lifted off their neck I can see why they were giddy. Unfortunately now they have to face the reality the ring is at a higher level to reach that includes a better QB and coach.
mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.