Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 01-24-2021, 12:00 AM  
I'll be back.

****OFFICIAL Bills @ Chiefs AFC CHAMPIONSHIP REVENGE FOR 1993 GAME THREAD****

In 1993 the Chiefs went into Buffalo and we watched helplessly as our favorite football team, the Kansas City Chiefs, dropped passes and got concussed and allowed counter trey barbarians to rape our women and pillage our BBQ establishments until nothing was left for us but a bunch of game manager bullshit for literal decades and we never got that close to the Super Bowl ever again until PATRICK ****ING MAHOMES came to town and now he's here and now the stupid Bills are here and BABY it is time for some mother ****ING...

THE AFC CHAMPIONSHIP

THAT'S WHAT THEY TOOK FROM US

AND THAT'S WHAT WE'RE GONNA GET BACK
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-25-2021, 01:38 PM   #3571
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pants View Post
I don't think a runner stepping out of bounds is the same. Those get challenged and overturned all the time. Happened to Reek last night.
there's a difference, you can review and determine that a player did in fact step out of bounds, however if the rule on the field was that they stepped out of bounds, you cannot then reverse it through review

there's an article on football zebra that says out of bounds is reviewable as it pertains to a touchdown or a first down, and they go on to say that a player can be awarded "an additional step" if they were incorrectly ruled out of bounds and were close to a touchdown or first down
SupDock would the whole thing.SupDock would the whole thing.SupDock would the whole thing.SupDock would the whole thing.SupDock would the whole thing.SupDock would the whole thing.SupDock would the whole thing.SupDock would the whole thing.SupDock would the whole thing.SupDock would the whole thing.SupDock would the whole thing.
Old 01-25-2021, 01:39 PM   #3572
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by suzzer99 View Post

It was the opposite - he was ruled OOB but wasn't. But the Pats were out of challenges. Maybe the end zone counts as "line to gain" here.
Yep, seems to be subjective though. I'm looking for an NFL article, but football zebras state that the player can be awarded an additional step towards a first down or touchdown if they are incorrectly ruled out of bounds on review.

my guess is the Patriots play probably would have been ruled a touchdown
SupDock would the whole thing.SupDock would the whole thing.SupDock would the whole thing.SupDock would the whole thing.SupDock would the whole thing.SupDock would the whole thing.SupDock would the whole thing.SupDock would the whole thing.SupDock would the whole thing.SupDock would the whole thing.SupDock would the whole thing.
Old 01-25-2021, 01:42 PM   #3573
MVP

Found it

Item 1. Runner Inbounds.*A ruling that a runner was out of bounds is reviewable only to determine: (a) the spot of the ball in relation to the line to gain or the goal line at the spot where the runner was ruled to have touched out of bounds; (b) if the runner fumbled the ball before taking two additional steps beyond the spot where he was ruled out of bounds; or (c) if the ball broke the plane of the goal line in the runner’s possession before taking two additional steps beyond the spot where he was ruled out of bounds.

it seems that as long as they achieved a first down or touchdown within two additional steps the call can be reversed to inbounds and a first down or touchdown
Old 01-25-2021, 01:45 PM   #3574
MVP

Either way, the Josh Allen play is clearly not reviewable. This kind of makes sense to me. I think the fact that the pass was incomplete makes it easier to stomach.

It's obvious that a completed pass cannot be awarded after he was ruled out of bounds, because the defense would have given up on the play.
Old 01-25-2021, 01:53 PM   #3575
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by BIG_DADDY View Post
I hope the Bills never win another game after sitting out the anthem. It's bad enough that the league never misses an opportunity to politicise everything. **** the Bills
One of my old Navy buddies that I keep in touch with on Facebook is originally from Buffalo and is a lifelong Bills fan. He was completely disgusted by that.

The media has gone back to not showing the Anthem during regular season games. I didn't even realize that was still a thing.

Buffalo ain't New York City. I can't imagine that went over very well with most of their fans.
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-25-2021, 02:15 PM   #3576
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by SupDock View Post
Either way, the Josh Allen play is clearly not reviewable. This kind of makes sense to me. I think the fact that the pass was incomplete makes it easier to stomach.

It's obvious that a completed pass cannot be awarded after he was ruled out of bounds, because the defense would have given up on the play.
I'm surprised Andy wasn't all over that. He knows the rule book inside and out.
suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-25-2021, 04:37 PM   #3577
Supporter

FWIW the AFCCG is being replayed on NFL Network tonight at midnight CT.

NFC game is on tonight at 8:15 CT.
mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-25-2021, 04:41 PM   #3578
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by UK_Chief View Post
I hope Dave Toub reads this
in fairness, Toub doesn't teach people to drop the ball...
IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-25-2021, 06:07 PM   #3579
The man you could post like.

Just read a tidbit that blew my mind. The Bills D Line is the most expensive in football. How the hell?!?
Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-25-2021, 06:11 PM   #3580
MVP

https://www.pepperidgefarm.com/produ...ilano-cookies/
OrtonsPiercedTaint wants to die in a aids tree fire.OrtonsPiercedTaint wants to die in a aids tree fire.OrtonsPiercedTaint wants to die in a aids tree fire.OrtonsPiercedTaint wants to die in a aids tree fire.OrtonsPiercedTaint wants to die in a aids tree fire.OrtonsPiercedTaint wants to die in a aids tree fire.OrtonsPiercedTaint wants to die in a aids tree fire.OrtonsPiercedTaint wants to die in a aids tree fire.OrtonsPiercedTaint wants to die in a aids tree fire.OrtonsPiercedTaint wants to die in a aids tree fire.OrtonsPiercedTaint wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 01-25-2021, 06:33 PM   #3581
I'll be back.

This play reminds me a lot of Tyreek's near house-call

Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-25-2021, 06:35 PM   #3582
King Shit of **** Mountain

I’ve watched every single talking head review I can find, and not a single person has mentioned the Bill’s Bush League Bullshit toward the end.
Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-25-2021, 06:44 PM   #3583
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob Dole View Post
I’ve watched every single talking head review I can find, and not a single person has mentioned the Bill’s Bush League Bullshit toward the end.
Yeah but if it was the Chiefs pulling that it would be the headline on every show.
suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-28-2021, 01:09 PM   #3584
I'll be back.

LET'S DO THIS

Old 01-28-2021, 01:15 PM   #3585
I’m a Mahomo!

KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.