Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 10-19-2021, 01:55 PM  
Banned!

***Official 2021-2022 NBA Thread***

Season tips off tonight! LET'S GOOOOO!!!!
Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-01-2022, 09:39 AM   #1891
Perpetual Mediocrity

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigCatDaddy View Post
I wish because of all the drama and team jumping they all do. I don't give a shit about any of his records he may get if he plays 25 years. Be the new KAJ..nice.
A guy with the longevity of KAJ and the peak of MJ. Hmm I wonder what that will make him.
KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 07-01-2022, 10:12 AM   #1892
Please squeeze

Quote:
Originally Posted by KC_Connection View Post
Yeah, it will happen next year though when Westbrook is gone and he is a free agent. I just don’t see how the entire situation is workable unless/until they get rid of Russ, but maybe I just don’t know enough about how the cap works.
Oh yeah they will have to get rid of Russ. I guess either the Nets take his expiring contract or a 3rd team does.
dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-01-2022, 10:30 AM   #1893
Perpetual Mediocrity

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirk digler View Post
Oh yeah they will have to get rid of Russ. I guess either the Nets take his expiring contract or a 3rd team does.
Someone has to take on that contract yeah (either the Nets or someone else). I suppose some rebuilding team could take him as an expiring to get rid of some longer-term salaries they don't want, but that's the only way I could see it.
KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 07-01-2022, 12:44 PM   #1894
The Beast Inside Your Head

Quote:
A guy with the longevity of KAJ and the peak of MJ. Hmm I wonder what that will make him.
Well, right now the masses think Curry is approaching LBJ level and maybe surpassed. So he needs to hold off that dude before we talk rarified air.
BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-01-2022, 12:48 PM   #1895
Perpetual Mediocrity

Quote:
Well, right now the masses think Curry is approaching LBJ level and maybe surpassed. So he needs to hold off that dude before we talk rarified air.
The masses are stupid though. That's just one example of why.
Old 07-01-2022, 12:56 PM   #1896

Quote:
The masses are stupid though. That's just one example of why.
So quit getting pissed so few like LJB or think he is the GOAT. If you like him so much have his dick bronzed ,put in on your mantel and stfu about it.
BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-01-2022, 12:58 PM   #1897

And I could be wrong but aren't you the one that argues Tom Brady is not the NFL QB GOAT? He with all those career numbers?
Old 07-01-2022, 01:05 PM   #1898
Perpetual Mediocrity

Quote:
And I could be wrong but aren't you the one that argues Tom Brady is not the NFL QB GOAT? He with all those career numbers?
But that's mostly because I hate Tom Brady and am incapable of being objective on the subject.

There's still a pretty massive difference between the two, though (Brady was probably the best player in the NFL for only a few years between Manning's peak and Rodger's peak while LeBron was the best player in the NBA for well over a decade).
Old 07-01-2022, 01:51 PM   #1899
MVP

Gobert to the T-wolves for a bunch of guys and picks. Haven’t seen any details on the picks yet.
Miles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 07-01-2022, 02:12 PM   #1900
Special Teams ACE!!!

Quote:
The Timberwolves will send Malik Beasley, Patrick Beverley, Jarred Vanderbilt, No. 22 overall pick Walker Kessler and four first-round picks to the Jazz, sources said. Minnesota is sending its 2023, 2025 and 2027 picks unprotected and a top-5 protected 2029 pick to Utah, sources said
Gobert is 30. I'm... well, we're going in. That's cool and all, but I see this leading to a playoff series win or two over a couple of years until guys get old and we can't collect incoming resources.

Then we're back to being the Royals of the NBA. Except the Royals at least got a ****ing banner out of the deal.

But... eh, gotta have hope, I guess? Go Wolves.
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-01-2022, 02:29 PM   #1901
Special Teams ACE!!!

The players are whatever. Bev was cool for the play-in and a game of the playoffs, but he's just old and whiney.

The thing is we're getting Gobert, but DRuss is still our starting PG.

It all hinges on Ant. If he's continuing to develop and turns into a top 5 player in the league, this deal can work. If he's just a really good player like he was this past season, then we're down some depth and lose out on the ability to build it back up.

And that's not to shit on what Ant did last season. I'm not doing that at all. He's dynamic and incredible. But he wasn't the kind of player who could get you to the top provided he didn't have utter crap around him. He has the potential to be able to do that, but he's young and not there yet.
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-01-2022, 02:36 PM   #1902
Perpetual Mediocrity

It's the kind of move the T-Wolves should absolutely be making at this point.

Now the question is does Donovan Mitchell go somewhere else now too.
Old 07-01-2022, 02:44 PM   #1903
Please squeeze

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealSNR View Post
Gobert is 30. I'm... well, we're going in. That's cool and all, but I see this leading to a playoff series win or two over a couple of years until guys get old and we can't collect incoming resources.

Then we're back to being the Royals of the NBA. Except the Royals at least got a ****ing banner out of the deal.

Poor Bev
dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-01-2022, 03:04 PM   #1904
MVP

This feels like a lot to give up for Gobert but should at least make them more interesting to watch next year.
Miles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 07-01-2022, 03:08 PM   #1905
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealSNR View Post

Gobert and Towns playing together makes little sense in today's NBA. Just don't see the two big men format working.
Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.