Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Hall of Classics
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 05-20-2013, 03:00 PM  
Consuming CP souls

101 random roasts by misc Roastmasters - Thread #2

As a spinoff to the successful NFL Network's version of this and from the drama thread, it has come to fruition that this thread must be created.

Each day Hootie will reveal a member starting with 101 and working his way in order to number 1. I will update the OP as I see the names revealed.

*Warning this thread may cause a severe case of butthurt*

Let it begin!!

Hootie's List

Saul Good - A little about Roaster #2 (by frazod)
Spoiler!

85 BigRedChief
Spoiler!

84. StevieRay
Spoiler!

83. Rustshack
Spoiler!

82. KCnative
Spoiler!

81. Notorious
Spoiler!

80. Braincase
Spoiler!

79. big nasty kcnut
Spoiler!

78. crazycoffey
Spoiler!

77. Phobia

Spoiler!

76 Dave Lane

Spoiler!

75 KnowMo roasted by PGM
Spoiler!

74 Luv roasted by Mr. Flopnuts
Spoiler!

73. Mr Flopnuts
(by Iowanian)
Spoiler!

72. patteeu (by frazod)
Spoiler!

71. Bob Dole
Spoiler!

70. Sweet Daddy Hate/Raised On Riots/Darth CarlSatan (roasted by Clay)
Spoiler!

69.Setsuna (by rico)
Spoiler!

68. Burt (by J Diddy)
Spoiler!

67. petez28 (by PGM)
Spoiler!

Last edited by Pasta Little Brioni; 07-01-2013 at 09:02 AM..
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-02-2013, 02:53 PM   #1321
Debunking your bullshit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donger View Post
A roast is an event, almost exclusively in the United States, in which an individual is subjected to a public presentation of comedic insults, praise, outlandish true and untrue stories, and heartwarming tributes, the implication being that the roastee is able to take the jokes in good humor and not as serious criticism or insult, and therefore, show his or her good nature.
Don't get me wrong, I enjoyed it. Just pointing out that for some, no embellishment is even needed.

I don't think the part in bold is going to apply here. I also received a "very strange" rep message, followed by a PM, when I expressed skepticism to someone else's post that the NSA was blackmailing Supreme Court justices.
cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-02-2013, 02:55 PM   #1322
Kind of a mod

Heh. Well done, Donger.
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-02-2013, 02:55 PM   #1323
"Think BOOM!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by cosmo20002 View Post
Don't get me wrong, I enjoyed it. Just pointing out that for some, no embellishment is even needed.

I don't think the part in bold is going to apply here. I also received a "very strange" rep message, followed by a PM, when I expressed skepticism to someone else's post that the NSA was blackmailing Supreme Court justices.
Sorry, I meant to bold the "outlandish true" part. Some seemed to think that roasts required untrue stories. Teedubya doesn't really need anything made up.

Welcome to the dark side, though.
Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-02-2013, 03:00 PM   #1324
Don't Be A Dick

Quote:
Originally Posted by PGM View Post
**** it, I just decided that...This list WILL get finished.
Well I TRIED to tell you.
J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-02-2013, 03:05 PM   #1325
Consuming CP souls

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saul Good View Post
Knowmo trial's a dud, eh? Could be worse...like "the return" that Clay did.
Huge dud. He hasn't even shown up yet I figured he'd create some burst, but what can I do if he won't show at his own thread?
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-02-2013, 04:05 PM   #1326
FINALLY! The wait is over.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donger View Post
64. teedubya

Well, what can one really say about teedubya? He has a bubbly personality and was involved somehow in the SOC thing (I don't really remember the details, so it couldn't have been that impressive).

Claims to be a fan of the Chiefs and I'm going to give him the benefit of the doubt. But, what really seems to turn him on are conspiracy and other kooky theories. Here's just a partial list:

Is hoarding gold because he believes that the collapse of the dollar is imminent. Unfortunately, he started claiming this about seven years ago, so imminent may have a different definition for him.

Believes that 9/11 was an "inside job." Completely rejects all debunking evidence and probably still would if he were a passenger getting stabbed in the neck by a guy who looks like Frankie yelling "Allahu Akbar!"

Believes that the Fukushima nuclear event was a catastrophe worse than Chernobyl and that hundreds of thousands would die from the radiation. Body count? Zero. Also had a memorable melt down during the BP oil spill in the Gulf, but not quite as bad. Stopped eating fish and shrimp as a result, which probably saved more seafood than died during Fukushima. He's not exactly svelte.

As a nice bonus, he also believed that Japan was going to "slide into the sea" during the event. I keep pretty good track of the news, but haven't seen confirmation of this yet, but maybe it got glossed over by Wimbledon or something.

HAARP. This one really is the pièce de résistance of teedubya's crazy. In case you don't know, HAARP is an acronym for High Frequency Active Auroral Research Program, a harmless radio program up in Alaska run by some nice military folks and DARPA. Anyway, teedubya postulated that HAARP caused the earthquake which led to the tsunami which caused the Fukushima event (see above). Seems reasonable, right? Well hold on sonny! He also theorizes that HAARP was also causing those pesky earthquakes down in Arkansas a while back AND is responsible for the infamous "radar rings." So, quite a versatile gadget, this HAARP. Of course, teedubya never gives any reason why DARPA would want to use HAARP in that way, which is fun.

Pros: Seems to be a faithful and ardent fan of the Kansas City Chiefs. May actually be clinically-insane, but that's common among Chiefs fans, so we are going to let that one slide. Likes sending very strange rep messages, including things about "having no soul" and "places in Hell for people like you."

Cons: I can't really think of any.

Outlook: Will probably have a stroke at one point when he gets all worked up over some kooky theory and end up immobilized in bed drinking his food through a straw, wondering if I'm watching. Just don't look under the bed, teedubya.
Incredible. Donger hit one out of the park. Oh, and he posted more than one word! Seriously, I laughed throughout that.
Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-02-2013, 04:13 PM   #1327
Hey Loochy, I'm hooome!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts View Post
Incredible. Donger hit one out of the park. Oh, and he posted more than one word! Seriously, I laughed throughout that.
He did start by asking a question though.
loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-02-2013, 04:29 PM   #1328
**** the Raiders

Quote:
Originally Posted by loochy View Post

Would you expect anything less?
Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-02-2013, 04:31 PM   #1329
"Think BOOM!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by loochy View Post
I didn't even notice that.

Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-02-2013, 04:35 PM   #1330
Consuming CP souls

63. rico

rico has come along way in the last month. After not being on the list he has rocketed up the charts. Has a reputation as a solid poster even though he is a bit long winded sometimes. That is pretty good considering only a third of his 3k posts have been read. The long winded ness extends to the bedroom as well. Mrs. Swaff often finishes before he can get it in.

Speaking of the Mrs. they met at a family reunion (don't worry she's a 2nd cousin). They fell in love in typical Iowa fashion after he suplexed her on to his cock after the three legged race.

Pros: Has a hot wife and a killer figure 4 leg lock.

Cons: Probably doesn't want to get this one pregnant. ..just to be safe.

Outlook: Learns to condense his posts, ends the year in the top 10 of post count as a result. Gets banned for calling frazod fat in a hundred a different ways.

Last edited by Pasta Little Brioni; 07-02-2013 at 04:50 PM..
Old 07-02-2013, 04:36 PM   #1331
Phobia

Good job, Donger. But the roast isn't complete without a Frazod is fat statement.
Old 07-02-2013, 04:44 PM   #1332
Shit

Quote:
Originally Posted by PGM View Post
63. rico

rico has come along way in the last month. After not being on the list he has rocketed up the charts. Has a reputation as a solid poster even though he is a bit long winded sometimes. That is pretty good considering only a third of his 3k posts have been read. The long winded ness extends to the bedroom as well. Mrs. Swaff often finishes before he can get it in.

Speaking of the Mrs. they met at a family reunion (don't worry she's a 2nd cousin). They fell in love in typical Iowa fashion after he suplexed her on to his cock after the three legged race.

Pros: Has a hot wife and a killer figure 4 leg lock.

Cons: Probably doesn't want to get this one pregnant. ..just to be safe.

Outlook: Learns to condense his posts, ends the year in the top 10 of post count as a result. Gets banned for calling frazod fat in a hundred a different ways.
suplexed his second cousin onto his cock
Posted via Mobile Device
SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-02-2013, 04:48 PM   #1333
I'll be back.

Outstanding roast.

Quote:
maybe it got glossed over by Wimbledon or something.
So British.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-02-2013, 07:52 PM   #1334
Under the Sofa

salame 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellisalame 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellisalame 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellisalame 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellisalame 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellisalame 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellisalame 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellisalame 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellisalame 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellisalame 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellisalame 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 07-02-2013, 07:55 PM   #1335
The man you could post like.

Quote:
Originally Posted by salame View Post
Goldberg and Wee man?
Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.