Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-22-2024, 05:08 PM  
The Insider

*****Official Royals vs Blues Jays GDT - April 22*****

ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-22-2024, 08:26 PM   #61
I'll **** anything that moves!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KC_Connection View Post
Sure I can. I am.
I just don't get people like you. You're a Jays fan who would rather shit on the other team's board then celebrate on your own board with your own fans. That's some sad shit.
GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.
Old 04-22-2024, 08:30 PM   #62
Veteran

Quote:
I hope you're right about the Astros because that would be one less team the Jays have to contend with for a WC spot, but I'm skeptical of writing off a team with that kind of talent/track record.

Regardless, I still think all 3 of them are beating up on the Central all year though (as all the East teams will too).
I'm not writing off the Astros, but they have dug themselves a little hole and their core is pretty much still Jeff Luhnow acquired players. The well is drying up.
Ocotillo Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Ocotillo Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Ocotillo Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Ocotillo Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Ocotillo Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Ocotillo Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Ocotillo Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Ocotillo Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Ocotillo Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Ocotillo Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Ocotillo Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 04-22-2024, 08:31 PM   #63
Perpetual Mediocrity

Quote:
Originally Posted by GabyKeepsMeWarm View Post
I just don't get people like you. You're a Jays fan who would rather shit on the other team's board then celebrate on your own board with your own fans. That's some sad shit.
You think Jays fans are celebrating about this Jays team right now? You have the wrong impression.
KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 04-22-2024, 08:32 PM   #64
Mod Team

Quote:
You think Jays fans are celebrating about this Jays team right now? You have the wrong impression.
We don't know what Canadians celebrate.

Canadians are ****ing lame.
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-22-2024, 08:33 PM   #65
Perpetual Mediocrity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ocotillo View Post
I'm not writing off the Astros, but they have dug themselves a little hole and their core is pretty much still Jeff Luhnow acquired players. The well is drying up.
https://www.fangraphs.com/standings/playoff-odds

FGs still has them with the best WP% the rest of the way in the AL fwiw. It's a really shitty start, but a long way to go.
KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 04-22-2024, 08:34 PM   #66
Perpetual Mediocrity

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewdog View Post
We don't know what Canadians celebrate.

Canadians are ****ing lame.
Hockey is usually the answer.