Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

View Poll Results: Who would you most like to bang?
Patrick Mahomes 3 6.00%
Isiah Pacheco 4 8.00%
Travis Kelce 9 18.00%
Rashee Rice 0 0%
Kadarius Toney 0 0%
Mecole Hardman 0 0%
Creed Humphrey 3 6.00%
Jawaan Taylor 0 0%
Chris Jones 2 4.00%
Mike Pennel 1 2.00%
George Karlaftis 2 4.00%
Nick Bolton 1 2.00%
Drue Tranquil 2 4.00%
Trent McDuffie 4 8.00%
Justin Reid 2 4.00%
Harrison Butker 5 10.00%
Clyde Edwards-Helaire 0 0%
Leo Chenal 2 4.00%
Hollywood Brown 0 0%
Other - state your preference 10 20.00%
Voters: 50. You may not vote on this poll

Old 04-20-2024, 02:07 PM  
20 Menthol KOOLs

Who is the hottest dude on the team?

For the purpose of this exercise, we’re only using current Chiefs players or those who may possibly or are likely to return (ex: MVS is out, Hardman is in). STDs are nonexistent and no baby trapping allowed! This is purely based off of who you think the hottest dude on the team is.

This is totally not gay, by the way, I promise. A conversation about the Elvis Grbac ‘Sexiest Athlete Alive’ cover in the Mahomes thread spawned this idea.

This is a safe space for you to get out all of your gayness. No one will ever judge you.
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-20-2024, 02:10 PM   #2
It was not a fair catch

No one. They all have the same temperature.
98.6F

Yes, I am a dad and teach middle school.
displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 5 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2024, 02:13 PM   #3
MVP

“This is totally not gay.”

“This is a safe space for you to get out all of your gayness.”
RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Thumbs Up 12 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2024, 02:16 PM   #4
MVP

Keep forgetting it’s still Gaypril
jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.
Thumbs Up 7 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2024, 02:16 PM   #5
20 Menthol KOOLs

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar View Post
“This is totally not gay.”

“This is a safe space for you to get out all of your gayness.”
You’re confused. I get it.

This is the perfect place for you.
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2024, 02:17 PM   #6
Choco Favre

Dave Toub
New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2024, 02:21 PM   #7
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

You have to go with Trent McDuffie here. Anytime my wife is watching the game with me, I try to distract her any time that Trent is shown without his helmet.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2024, 02:22 PM   #8
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by displacedinMN View Post
No one. They all have the same temperature.
98.6F

Yes, I am a dad and teach middle school.
Random Rain Man trivia: my body temperature is 96.7. Every time I go to the doctor, it's recorded at 96.7. I'm a stone cold killer.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-20-2024, 02:23 PM   #9
Veteran

I'm not a fan of the thread title and options because they are inherently a bit gay. I will therefore include all Chiefs cheerleaders in the "who would you most like to bang" question.

Given that I'm not gay, I'm going to take a hard pass on our ugly cheerleaders and go with Kelce.
Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.
Old 04-20-2024, 02:25 PM   #10
Life is changing..

Virus gonna pick the fattest white dude on the team lmao
TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 7 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2024, 02:30 PM   #11
Inmem 2.0

Wish I could see their meat because it would help gauge the attractiveness level
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-20-2024, 02:31 PM   #12
In Search of a Life

I’d like to be a good sport here, but try as I might, I just can’t find any dude “hot”. I’m regretfully out on this one.
Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-20-2024, 02:33 PM   #13
Veteran

You know how I know you’re gay?
Chief Pote would the whole thing.Chief Pote would the whole thing.Chief Pote would the whole thing.Chief Pote would the whole thing.Chief Pote would the whole thing.Chief Pote would the whole thing.Chief Pote would the whole thing.Chief Pote would the whole thing.Chief Pote would the whole thing.Chief Pote would the whole thing.Chief Pote would the whole thing.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2024, 02:34 PM   #14
Veteran

Where is the rugby player?????????
KC Hawks wants to die in a aids tree fire.KC Hawks wants to die in a aids tree fire.KC Hawks wants to die in a aids tree fire.KC Hawks wants to die in a aids tree fire.KC Hawks wants to die in a aids tree fire.KC Hawks wants to die in a aids tree fire.KC Hawks wants to die in a aids tree fire.KC Hawks wants to die in a aids tree fire.KC Hawks wants to die in a aids tree fire.KC Hawks wants to die in a aids tree fire.KC Hawks wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 04-20-2024, 02:39 PM   #15
It was not a fair catch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain Man View Post
Random Rain Man trivia: my body temperature is 96.7. Every time I go to the doctor, it's recorded at 96.7. I'm a stone cold killer.
Of course you would be a little different. As if we did not know it.
Must be that great mind you have, working overtime.
displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.