Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 05-25-2017, 09:53 PM  
I’m a Mahomo!

Netflix: Ozark

Can't to watch a show set in my neck of the woods.

http://www.lakeexpo.com/news/lake_ne...39173aed7.html

Premieres July 21st.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-02-2022, 01:14 PM   #286
Tre Right, Three Jet Chip Wasp

After finishing the last season, I genuinely hate everyone on the show besides Marty. His arc from lawful good to lawful evil was incredible to see unfold. Fantastic writing (with suspended belief), story telling and acting.

Imo, the ending was satisfying and stayed true to the franchise. I'll wait a bit more until more here have finished to discuss.
Clyde Frog has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Clyde Frog has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Clyde Frog has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Clyde Frog has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Clyde Frog has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Clyde Frog has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Clyde Frog has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Clyde Frog has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Clyde Frog has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Clyde Frog has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Clyde Frog has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 05-02-2022, 08:16 PM   #287
PLAY GOOD FOOTBALL

Finished it. I liked the ending but the final season wasn't as good as the others as a whole. Too convoluted with way too many things going on. The writing seemed to slip a little. Still probably a top 10 show of all time tho imo
L.A. Chieffan is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.L.A. Chieffan is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.L.A. Chieffan is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.L.A. Chieffan is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.L.A. Chieffan is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.L.A. Chieffan is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.L.A. Chieffan is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.L.A. Chieffan is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.L.A. Chieffan is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.L.A. Chieffan is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.L.A. Chieffan is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 05-02-2022, 08:43 PM   #288
Arrowhead Trail of Tears

Quote:
Originally Posted by L.A. Chieffan View Post
Finished it. I liked the ending but the final season wasn't as good as the others as a whole. Too convoluted with way too many things going on. The writing seemed to slip a little. Still probably a top 10 show of all time tho imo
Season 4 wasn't as shocking as I would have expected for Ozark, especially the final episodes.
TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-03-2022, 10:37 AM   #289
Veteran

Yeah, I'm pretty indifferent on the ending. Not sure what exactly I expected but I think I was secretly hoping there'd be slightly different fates for some of the characters. All in all though, great show and stayed interesting to the very end. I don't put it in my top 10 but it's better than most.
blake5676 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelliblake5676 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelliblake5676 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelliblake5676 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelliblake5676 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelliblake5676 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelliblake5676 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelliblake5676 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelliblake5676 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelliblake5676 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelliblake5676 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 05-03-2022, 01:51 PM   #290
Life is changing..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clyde Frog View Post
After finishing the last season, I genuinely hate everyone on the show besides Marty. His arc from lawful good to lawful evil was incredible to see unfold. Fantastic writing (with suspended belief), story telling and acting.

Imo, the ending was satisfying and stayed true to the franchise. I'll wait a bit more until more here have finished to discuss.
Ruth and Marty were the only 2 characters I ever liked. I thought the ending was a little... rushed? I'm not sure that's the right word, but I didn't particularly care for it.
TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-03-2022, 01:54 PM   #291
Life is changing..

I also dislike Wendy more than Skyler White from Breaking Bad. Which I didn't think was possible.
TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-03-2022, 02:06 PM   #292
Rockin' yer FACE OFF!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TLO View Post
Ruth and Marty were the only 2 characters I ever liked. I thought the ending was a little... rushed? I'm not sure that's the right word, but I didn't particularly care for it.
It was a bit rushed, especially the last episode, but on the whole I was super happy with the entire arc of the show. I thought it was interesting:

Spoiler!
InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-04-2022, 01:22 PM   #293
sorta mod-ish

I have two episodes left til I'm done. I loathe Wendy.
Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-05-2022, 10:15 AM   #294
Why so serious?

I thoroughly enjoyed this last block of episodes.

Nice, clean ending to a wonderful show.
TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-05-2022, 10:31 AM   #295
Be Kind To Your Pets

I thought the car wreck scene was unnecessary. Do you think everyone just walks away and goes about their day after something like that?
gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-05-2022, 10:32 AM   #296
Be Kind To Your Pets

Oh, and Wendy is starting to look like Darlene Snell at the very end.
gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-05-2022, 10:34 AM   #297
Be Kind To Your Pets

A better ending would have been the Byrd family all goes into an all night diner, and Marty gets up to go to the bathroom...
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2022, 11:24 AM   #298
sorta mod-ish

Quote:
Originally Posted by gblowfish View Post
I thought the car wreck scene was unnecessary. Do you think everyone just walks away and goes about their day after something like that?
Yeah, especially after they teased that at the very beginning of the season. Still don't understand that part.
Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-05-2022, 10:35 PM   #299
Everybody Lies.

I didn't really care for the ending. Just feels like they could've done better than that.
lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2022, 11:27 PM   #300
The Boom Boom Room

Quote:
Originally Posted by lcarus View Post
I didn't really care for the ending. Just feels like they could've done better than that.
Spoiler!
Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote