Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 08-13-2017, 12:16 PM  
I'll be back.

***OFFICIAL Patrick Mahomes GIF thread***

AKA GIF'D UP: Franchise QB Edition.

Complete with smooth, clean, CP-exclusive GIFs and bullshit analysis from the guy who stroked off Cassel.

2017: Preseason Game #1

2017: Preseason Game #2, Drive #1

2017: Preseason Game #2, Drive #2

2017: Preseason Game #3, Various plays in Posts 198-203

2017: Preseason Game #4, Various plays in Posts 292 and 294

THERE ARE NO BRAKES ON THIS TRAIN

Last edited by Hammock Parties; 10-07-2018 at 11:37 PM..
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-10-2018, 02:19 PM   #2341
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
look at the hit at the end...that's roughing

That last hit was right in front of us. You bet your ass he felt it.

He got up looking like he'd been run over. He was wincing a bit and kind of shuffling on the sideline when he got off the field.

I was a little nervous that if he had to get on the field again he'd show some wear from that hit because that one clearly got to him.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-10-2018, 02:21 PM   #2342
Most Valuable Villain

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post
The twitter doc talked about the fact that since it's his heel he can still run since it doesn't hit the ground.

If it's that bad though, just sit him. But we're running pretty dangerously thing on guys who can get open at that point.
I'd honestly run a short passing game against the Chargers. That should help eliminate Ingram and Bosa hopefully.
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-10-2018, 02:22 PM   #2343
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Pest View Post
I'd honestly run a short passing game against the Chargers. That should help eliminate Ingram and Bosa hopefully.
Yeah, you're probably gonna have to do that.

They need to try and buy some time and cushion in this one. It would be nice if the d showed up and played, you know, well.
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-10-2018, 02:22 PM   #2344
The man you could post like.

Hopefully Benjamin and Watkins can at least play on some sort of snap count.
Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-10-2018, 02:23 PM   #2345
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superturtle View Post
Hopefully Benjamin and Watkins can at least play on some sort of snap count.
I'm guessing we don't see Sammy again until he runs 2 or 3 routes in a playoff game then limps to the sideline.
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-10-2018, 02:24 PM   #2346
I'll be back.

Quote:
Andy Reid has been cumming on Ingram and Bosa for three seasons.

That's how many points we've scored against those frauds in the last five games.

And five of those were with Alex.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-10-2018, 02:26 PM   #2347
Shit

Quote:
Originally Posted by tooge View Post
I love the quick look over to the offensive linemen after the no look pass. "hey, you guys see that?"
i think he was looking at the Ravens bench...
SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-10-2018, 02:45 PM   #2348
Veteran

Interesting dynamic diagram of 4th and 9 play, from the NFL's NextGenStats:

https://twitter.com/NextGenStats/sta...74059565060096
DanT 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanT 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanT 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanT 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanT 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanT 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanT 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanT 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanT 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanT 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanT 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 12-10-2018, 03:09 PM   #2349
Diablo Negro

Quote:
Chargers defense are top 5 against short passing game and 32nd against deep passes.

We need to chuck it.
Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-10-2018, 03:15 PM   #2350
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanT View Post
Interesting dynamic diagram of 4th and 9 play, from the NFL's NextGenStats:

https://twitter.com/NextGenStats/sta...74059565060096
Interestingly, when the ball left his hand I thought he was throwing it to Conley. I was already excited because Conley had broken free and I was sure he was gonna put a dart into his chest.

When that ball was sailing I was...puzzled. Then Hill just runs right under the damn thing.

We sit right near at the 30 yard line where that ball was caught so we could see it all unfolding and I honestly thought Mahomes had ****ed up going after Hill there. The little diagram sure shows an open Conley but I'm guessing he was far enough to the left that Mahomes simply had no way to see him. Hill's route, OTOH, was more to the middle so he could probably see that 1 on 1 vs. Mosely.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-10-2018, 03:24 PM   #2351
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcellus View Post
Chargers defense are top 5 against short passing game and 32nd against deep passes.

We need to chuck it.
This is it, baby doll.

It's time for the Mahomes Cannon to be unleashed full force.

1 for 9 on throws over 40 yards ends HERE.

We put these ****s six feet under with a barrage of Mahomian Fusillade.
Old 12-10-2018, 03:29 PM   #2352
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
Interestingly, when the ball left his hand I thought he was throwing it to Conley. I was already excited because Conley had broken free and I was sure he was gonna put a dart into his chest.

When that ball was sailing I was...puzzled. Then Hill just runs right under the damn thing.

We sit right near at the 30 yard line where that ball was caught so we could see it all unfolding and I honestly thought Mahomes had ****ed up going after Hill there. The little diagram sure shows an open Conley but I'm guessing he was far enough to the left that Mahomes simply had no way to see him. Hill's route, OTOH, was more to the middle so he could probably see that 1 on 1 vs. Mosely.
I think that the credit that Mahomes gives Hill for being an excellent tracker of balls is sincere. Hill catches lots of passes smoothly while moving very quickly and that's not just because Mahomes is so accurate. I think Hill is a very special talent, a speedster with great tracking skills. Mahomes will make lots of receivers look good, but I think in the case of Mahomes-Hill, that's two very special talents who together are more than the sum of the parts.
DanT 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanT 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanT 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanT 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanT 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanT 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanT 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanT 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanT 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanT 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanT 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 12-10-2018, 03:32 PM   #2353
Settle this once and forever

***OFFICIAL Patrick Mahomes GIF thread***

This honestly deserves its own thread but figured this is as good a place as any..

https://gfycat.com/spiritedjampacked...thornsstarfish
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-10-2018, 03:38 PM   #2354
Baba Ganoush

We need more celebration gifs!!!!

I use them quite frequently in group texts lol
In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-10-2018, 03:42 PM   #2355
Your mom

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post
I'm guessing we don't see Sammy again until he runs 2 or 3 routes in a playoff game then limps to the sideline.
We'Re GoNnA gEt ThE FiVe sEeD aNd HaVe To gO tO PiTtSbUrGh.
CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.