Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 03-27-2024, 01:16 PM   #2
Go Beavers!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForeverChiefs58 View Post
I meant to cause bridge to just collapse

Ships have done damages before, but I’ve never seen so much of a bridge just collapse into the water from being hit by a ship.
35 times between 1960 and 2015 according to this:

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...-b2518801.html
Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2024, 02:10 PM   #3
Hey Loochy, I'm hooome!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frosty View Post

Wow, that's a lot of Russian cyberattacks
loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2024, 02:44 PM   #4
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by loochy View Post
Wow, that's a lot of Russian cyberattacks
Some of them were Soviet cyberattacks.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2024, 02:56 PM   #5
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frosty View Post

Those damn DEI policies of the 1960's...
OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2024, 03:41 PM   #6
21st Century Schizoid Fan

Quote:

Ships have done damages before, but I’ve never seen so much of a bridge just collapse into the water from being hit by a ship.
1980 Sunshine Skyway bridge in Tampa.

When they rebuilt it, they added concrete barriers called “dolphins” that protect the piers.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sunshine_Skyway_Bridge
siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-27-2024, 06:32 PM   #7
It was not a fair catch

Quote:
Originally Posted by siberian khatru View Post
1980 Sunshine Skyway bridge in Tampa.

When they rebuilt it, they added concrete barriers called “dolphins” that protect the piers.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sunshine_Skyway_Bridge
I had forgotten about this until I saw it on the news tonight.
displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-27-2024, 06:41 PM   #8
21st Century Schizoid Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by displacedinMN View Post
I used to commute over the “new” bridge until I started working from home since the pandemic. It’s spectacular.
siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-27-2024, 08:44 PM   #9
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by siberian khatru View Post
I used to commute over the “new” bridge until I started working from home since the pandemic. It’s spectacular.
I've driven over that bridge several times over the years when down in that area. You're right it's spectacular and as someone who isn't used to something like that I found it a bit unsettling for some reason. When going up it you literally feel like you're driving up towards the sky. It's a little freaky but very cool.
comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 03-27-2024, 08:58 PM   #10
Has a particular set of skills

Quote:
Originally Posted by displacedinMN View Post
I live around the corner from the replacement bridge. You can land a 300lb grouper under that bridge.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_9649.jpeg
Views:	63
Size:	71.2 KB
ID:	127312  
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-03-2024, 02:23 PM   #11
Veteran

Quote:

That's because it's rare. These ships have redundancies to avoid blindly careening into random victims in waterways. This looks like a situation where whoever was piloting that ship had no idea what the **** they were doing.
seamonster wants to die in a aids tree fire.seamonster wants to die in a aids tree fire.seamonster wants to die in a aids tree fire.seamonster wants to die in a aids tree fire.seamonster wants to die in a aids tree fire.seamonster wants to die in a aids tree fire.seamonster wants to die in a aids tree fire.seamonster wants to die in a aids tree fire.seamonster wants to die in a aids tree fire.seamonster wants to die in a aids tree fire.seamonster wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 04-03-2024, 02:27 PM   #12
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by seamonster View Post
That's because it's rare. These ships have redundancies to avoid blindly careening into random victims in waterways. This looks like a situation where whoever was piloting that ship had no idea what the **** they were doing.
The ship lost power at the worst possible time, last I heard.
ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 04-03-2024, 02:29 PM   #13
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThrobProng View Post
The ship lost power at the worst possible time, last I heard.
They have redundancies in 1000 foot long container ships, especially with steering. I spoke with somebody who's gone through a maritime university and is knowledgeable on this class of ship and I was told that they even normally have staff in the lower compartments that can steer the ship if the main area (wheelhouse?) is disabled. Simplest explanation is whoever was piloting that ship wasn't prepared for the unprepared.

Last edited by seamonster; 04-03-2024 at 02:35 PM..
seamonster wants to die in a aids tree fire.seamonster wants to die in a aids tree fire.seamonster wants to die in a aids tree fire.seamonster wants to die in a aids tree fire.seamonster wants to die in a aids tree fire.seamonster wants to die in a aids tree fire.seamonster wants to die in a aids tree fire.seamonster wants to die in a aids tree fire.seamonster wants to die in a aids tree fire.seamonster wants to die in a aids tree fire.seamonster wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 04-03-2024, 02:38 PM   #14
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by seamonster View Post
They have redundancies in 1000 foot long container ships, especially with steering. I spoke with somebody who's gone through a maritime university and is knowledgeable on this class of ship and I was told that they even normally have staff in the lower compartments that can steer the ship if the main area (wheelhouse?) is disabled. Simplest explanation is whoever was piloting that ship wasn't prepared for the unprepared.
You would think, but maybe they do things differently (worse) in Singapore.
ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote