Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 03-25-2019, 02:05 PM  
Andy Reid Supporter

Patrick Mahomes will be an analyst on draft night

This will be interesting

RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-27-2019, 10:50 AM   #46
SNAP THE ****ING BALL!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 58-4ever View Post
Ok, I'll be that guy:

Is anyone else concerned that he's taking on too many endorsements, too many TV gigs, too many distractions?

OR

Is the limelight awesome for the Chiefs and we will finally get the benefit of the doubt on PI calls and such?

Discuss.
It might be neither, but I'm not concerned at all that it's the former.
kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-27-2019, 11:05 AM   #47
The Collective Unconscious

Quote:
Originally Posted by kysirsoze View Post
It might be neither, but I'm not concerned at all that it's the former.
Yep, I'm pretty pumped about it all. I think he has a great head on his shoulders, and he seems to be super grounded.
58-4ever 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.58-4ever 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.58-4ever 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.58-4ever 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.58-4ever 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.58-4ever 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.58-4ever 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.58-4ever 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.58-4ever 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.58-4ever 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.58-4ever 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 03-27-2019, 11:37 AM   #48
MVP

Quote:
Y'all are friends?
His schedule was mentioned in an article

The other stuff just comes from reading and viewing lots of Mahomes content
Best22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Best22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Best22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Best22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Best22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Best22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Best22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Best22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Best22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Best22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Best22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 03-27-2019, 11:57 AM   #49
Unsparing

Quote:
Dude, that's so awesome. Ratings will go UP
Hey look; there's your answer!
Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-27-2019, 12:09 PM   #50
Bring it on Ahab!

Quote:
Ok, I'll be that guy:

Is anyone else concerned that he's taking on too many endorsements, too many TV gigs, too many distractions?

OR

Is the limelight awesome for the Chiefs and we will finally get the benefit of the doubt on PI calls and such?

Discuss.
I'm not concerned.

Mostly because of who we're talking about. I think he's just a guy who understood what it meant to be a celebrity athlete before he had hair on his balls.

He was born for this.
WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2019, 07:26 PM   #51
Ultrabanned

Quote:
Originally Posted by carcosa View Post
Wow good point thanks!

Could you quote this post too so jj knows I'm shitting again??? (It smells BAD)
jj has me on double secret ignore so I can't hurt his monkey brain anymore with my mean words.

Otherwise I'd gladly tell him you were shitting.
Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-27-2019, 07:42 PM   #52
In Search of a Life

Can’t wait to see Mahomes draft board.
Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-28-2019, 11:06 AM   #53
Meow

As long as they use this for the intro into draft coverage.

CrazyPhuD 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.CrazyPhuD 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.CrazyPhuD 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.CrazyPhuD 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.CrazyPhuD 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.CrazyPhuD 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.CrazyPhuD 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.CrazyPhuD 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.CrazyPhuD 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.CrazyPhuD 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.CrazyPhuD 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 03-28-2019, 11:06 AM   #54
I’m a Mahomo!

Should make draft day more fun.
KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-28-2019, 12:41 PM   #55
World's finest morphius

So, there is a chance that they won't go to commercial during our pick?
morphius is obviously part of the inner Circle.morphius is obviously part of the inner Circle.morphius is obviously part of the inner Circle.morphius is obviously part of the inner Circle.morphius is obviously part of the inner Circle.morphius is obviously part of the inner Circle.morphius is obviously part of the inner Circle.morphius is obviously part of the inner Circle.morphius is obviously part of the inner Circle.morphius is obviously part of the inner Circle.morphius is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-28-2019, 02:48 PM   #56
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pablo View Post
jj has me on double secret ignore so I can't hurt his monkey brain anymore with my mean words.

Otherwise I'd gladly tell him you were shitting.
I'll tell him that you told carcosa that he was shitting
Naptown Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Naptown Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Naptown Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Naptown Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Naptown Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Naptown Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Naptown Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Naptown Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Naptown Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Naptown Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Naptown Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2019, 02:49 PM   #57
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by morphius View Post
So, there is a chance that they won't go to commercial during our pick?
Whoa there Nelly, let's not get ahead of ourselves
Naptown Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Naptown Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Naptown Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Naptown Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Naptown Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Naptown Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Naptown Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Naptown Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Naptown Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Naptown Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Naptown Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 04-01-2019, 12:37 PM   #58
Starter

How much does Mahomo get paid for appearing?
Angry fan < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Angry fan < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Angry fan < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Angry fan < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Angry fan < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Angry fan < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Angry fan < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Angry fan < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Angry fan < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Angry fan < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Angry fan < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 04-25-2019, 04:07 PM   #59
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post
This will be interesting

So ABC is ESPN right? I just want to make sure I watch the right broadcast
Carlota69 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Carlota69 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Carlota69 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Carlota69 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Carlota69 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Carlota69 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Carlota69 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Carlota69 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Carlota69 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Carlota69 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Carlota69 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.