Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Hall of Classics
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 02-10-2009, 04:11 PM   #2
"Think BOOM!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Midnight_Vulture View Post
You see your smack is weak. YOu were the one that started it in the first place by attacking me by saying I looked gay in my shirt. So I came back at you and made a crack at your failures at internet dating and how pathetic it is. Now your feelings are hurt and you are crying for the mods ahhhh.
No offense, but you do like like a homosexual in that shirt. There's nothing wrong with that, mind you.
Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-10-2009, 04:13 PM   #3
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donger View Post
No offense, but you do like like a homosexual in that shirt. There's nothing wrong with that, mind you.
And you are too chicken shit to show what you look like so...
Midnight_Vulture is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.Midnight_Vulture is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old 02-10-2009, 04:17 PM   #4
"Think BOOM!"

Quote:
And you are too chicken shit to show what you look like so...
There are people here who know what I look like. I don't feel the need to post any pictures for general viewing. I'm a pretty private person.

I think it's great that you want to splatter pictures of yourself wearing a shirt that should only be worn by a flaming homosexual all over the place.

Pray continue. Do you have any others?
Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-10-2009, 04:20 PM   #5
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donger View Post
There are people here who know what I look like. I don't feel the need to post any pictures for general viewing. I'm a pretty private person.
I think it's great that you want to splatter pictures of yourself wearing a shirt that should only be worn by a flaming homosexual all over the place.

Pray continue. Do you have any others?
Translation...I am a goofy ugly bastard.
Midnight_Vulture is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.Midnight_Vulture is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old 02-10-2009, 04:11 PM   #6
Live free or die hard

bah

Last edited by Otter; 02-10-2009 at 04:17 PM..
Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-10-2009, 04:12 PM   #7
Keep doubting J MFing Houston

Quote:
You see your smack is weak. YOu were the one that started it in the first place by attacking me by saying I looked gay in my shirt. So I came back at you and made a crack at your failures at internet dating and how pathetic it is. Now your feelings are hurt and you are crying for the mods ahhhh.
She didn't attack you. It's a truthful observation. You look like a self primping girly boy.
beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-10-2009, 04:14 PM   #8
MY LITTLE #15

Quote:
I made an observation, and you got all bent out of shape. Just put on a different shirt, and move on. Funny, I don't remember bringing up mods at all. You also like twisting things to make others appear to be the bully? Have fun.
luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-10-2009, 04:16 PM   #9
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by luv View Post
I made an observation, and you got all bent out of shape. Just put on a different shirt, and move on. Funny, I don't remember bringing up mods at all. You also like twisting things to make others appear to be the bully? Have fun.
ANd I was just making an observation too. I think you are pathetic and unattractive. No offense of course...
Old 02-10-2009, 04:18 PM   #10
MY LITTLE #15

Quote:
ANd I was just making an observation too. I think you are pathetic and unattractive. No offense of course...
None taken. Your opinion has absolutely zero bearing on my life.
luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-10-2009, 04:33 PM   #11
testing ... 1, 2, 3

Quote:

Justifying the fact that you decided to get in a virtual slap fight with a girl on a bulletin board because she doesn't like your silly shirt? You are a mess, Mr. Midnight_Doucher.

The speculation that your mother spend most of your formative years in heat may be pretty darn accurate.

FAX
FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.