Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 08-24-2019, 09:30 AM   #2
SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

https://twitter.com/mattverderame/st...415012353?s=21

They aren’t trading Hill. And that should have been obvious when they stuck with him throughout the whole offseason.

This is Andy’s year to get a ring, no need to **** it up now.
pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2019, 09:30 AM   #3
Tossed Salad & Scrambled Eggs

I do not want to trade Tyreek.
I do not think we will trade Tyreek.

That said... if we did... my thoughts below:

• The Chiefs probably spent time this Spring imagining an offense and team in 2019 without Tyreek because of the drama, even if for just a short time. They had to think through contingency plans.
• The Chiefs probably spent time imagining an offense and team in 2020 and beyond without Tyreek because of his, Jones’ and Pat’s contracts. He has Rosenhaus as his agent.
• That plan could have included Tremon’s move to offense (failed test) and signing DAT (distraction speed - meh).
• If their plan is good enough in their minds, and if the payment is good enough, then they consider a trade.
• Not one player Veach has sent packing via cut or trade has gone on to do shit. I trust him in this area.
• Obviously Tyreek is different. But no one can use Tyreek like Reid and Pat.
• Teams may think they are buying low on Tyreek because of timing and drama, but the Chiefs would not sell him low.

• One trade I’d consider: Tyreek for PP and the Cards’ 2020 1st. That’s an elite corner for 10 games + playoffs and a top-5 pick.
• Another trade to consider: Tyreek for Jalen Ramsey. Talent wise, it’s a net loss, but you pay a tax for moving the talent to the other side of the ball. Money-wise, this trade does not make sense.
• Only other trade I would consider: 2 first rounders from a really shitty team.
Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-24-2019, 10:01 AM   #4
Praise Him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante84 View Post
I do not want to trade Tyreek.
I do not think we will trade Tyreek.

That said... if we did... my thoughts below:

• The Chiefs probably spent time this Spring imagining an offense and team in 2019 without Tyreek because of the drama, even if for just a short time. They had to think through contingency plans.
• The Chiefs probably spent time imagining an offense and team in 2020 and beyond without Tyreek because of his, Jones’ and Pat’s contracts. He has Rosenhaus as his agent.
• That plan could have included Tremon’s move to offense (failed test) and signing DAT (distraction speed - meh).
• If their plan is good enough in their minds, and if the payment is good enough, then they consider a trade.
• Not one player Veach has sent packing via cut or trade has gone on to do shit. I trust him in this area.
• Obviously Tyreek is different. But no one can use Tyreek like Reid and Pat.
• Teams may think they are buying low on Tyreek because of timing and drama, but the Chiefs would not sell him low.

• One trade I’d consider: Tyreek for PP and the Cards’ 2020 1st. That’s an elite corner for 10 games + playoffs and a top-5 pick.
• Another trade to consider: Tyreek for Jalen Ramsey. Talent wise, it’s a net loss, but you pay a tax for moving the talent to the other side of the ball. Money-wise, this trade does not make sense.
• Only other trade I would consider: 2 first rounders from a really shitty team.
based on those thoughts you go for it...Peterson or Ramsey have to be part of the equation though
King_Chief_Fan has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.King_Chief_Fan has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.King_Chief_Fan has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.King_Chief_Fan has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.King_Chief_Fan has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.King_Chief_Fan has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.King_Chief_Fan has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.King_Chief_Fan has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.King_Chief_Fan has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.King_Chief_Fan has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.King_Chief_Fan has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 08-24-2019, 09:34 AM   #5
Mahomes > God

Yes we're going to trade our biggest offensive and ST weapon 2 weeks before the season starts....

Come on lol....
Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 08-24-2019, 09:47 AM   #6
SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

I don’t like this thought process that Hardman can just step in a be Tyreek Light... are we forgetting that Watkins is far from a guarantee to be out there all season long?

I don’t see them trading Hill at all right now. But if they did, good chance you see our WR lineup as Hardman, D-Rob, and ?..... for at least a couple weeks.

Yuck.
pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-24-2019, 09:53 AM   #7
Andy Reid Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19 View Post
I don’t like this thought process that Hardman can just step in a be Tyreek Light... are we forgetting that Watkins is far from a guarantee to be out there all season long?

I don’t see them trading Hill at all right now. But if they did, good chance you see our WR lineup as Hardman, D-Rob, and ?..... for at least a couple weeks.

Yuck.
We can all agree to not trading him now. Next Spring is a good debate
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-24-2019, 10:39 AM   #8
Special Teams ACE!!!

What is this board's stupid obsession with Jalen Ramsey?

You'd seriously try to pay that dude what he thinks he's going to get with Mahomes' next contract upcoming AND a need to pay Chris Jones and/or Tyreek? Oh, and we're also paying Frank Clark now.

Yeah, you're going to have to make choices, but to invest that shit in ONE elite CB while you could be starting God-knows-what on the opposite side makes the defense VERY vulnerable to tanking into the Packers of the 2010s.

The key when Mahomes has his big money is to try to maintain SOME kind of cap flexibility from year to year. We'll never have much cap space at all, but we need to have at least a SMALL amount of flexibility for short term fixes here and there.

Even without Ramsey, I don't know if it's possible just to pay and keep the guys we've got. It might not be. We might have to sacrifice Hill or Jones anyway. Paying Mahomes, Clark, Jones, Hill, AND Ramsey? And don't forget Honey Badger, maintaining the OL, and however long Kelce is able to play in this league at an elite level.

No. As crazy as this sounds, I'll take my chances with Bashaud Breeland and keep the cap room to spend somewhere else as we need it.
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2019, 11:13 AM   #9
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealSNR View Post
What is this board's stupid obsession with Jalen Ramsey?
What's their obsession with Peterson?

Chiefs had probably the worst safety group in the NFL last season...they now have 3 new ones with Watts returning.

They swapped out Scandrick and Nelson...the back-end is essentially new.

They were one stop away from being 15-1...and a few terrible 4th quarter calls from being in the SB.
BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-24-2019, 11:18 AM   #10
Forever Royal

The Chiefs are a worst team with Ramsey or Peterson and without Hill. I don’t see any argument otherwise.

We didn’t need better corners to win the Super Bowl last season. We needed competent coaching and Ford not lining up offsides.
mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 08-24-2019, 11:21 AM   #11
Banned!

Not even Brett Veach is stupid enough to trade Tyreek.
Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-24-2019, 11:21 AM   #12
I'll be back.

Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2019, 11:49 AM   #13
Forever Royal

NFL trade watch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
The Chiefs aren’t interested in trading Tyreek Hill.— Terez A. Paylor (@TerezPaylor) August 24, 2019

He probably messaged someone asking about any interest in trading Hill and got back a gif like this.

https://tenor.com/93vm.gif
mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 08-24-2019, 11:34 AM   #14
I'll be back.

Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-24-2019, 11:39 AM   #15
In Search of a Life

Of course they aren’t. It’s crazy talk.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.