Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 10-15-2022, 08:55 AM  
How tall is this thing?

HALLOWEEN ENDS

Do NOT pay money for this.

Massive fail. Watch on Peacock if you absolutely must see it.

Spoiler!
Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 10-15-2022, 08:58 AM   #2
Cheat Death

Dang was hoping they'd rebound after that pile of shit Halloween Kills.

I'll still watch Halloween Ends but its not sounding promising.
KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-15-2022, 09:04 AM   #3
How tall is this thing?

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCUnited View Post
Dang was hoping they'd rebound after that pile of shit Halloween Kills.

I'll still watch Halloween Ends but its not sounding promising.
I've rewatched KILLS 3 or 4 times, just because there's entertainment value there.

There's literally no reason I would ever watch this one again.
Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 10-15-2022, 09:21 AM   #4
In Search of a Life

To be fair, it is the 12th Halloween movie (not counting SOTW). There was not much chance it wouldn't suck. I'll still see it because in for a penny, in for a pound I guess. I've seen the other 11, no use quitting now.
Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-15-2022, 10:22 AM   #5
In Search of a Life

Yea, it wasn't the worst Halloween movie, but easily the worst of this trilogy, which got progressively worse.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-15-2022, 05:38 PM   #6
Settle this once and forever

Yeah, honestly, it was pretty bad for all of the reasons OP mentioned.

Spoiler!

My girlfriend liked it, for what it's worth. She said it was nice that it was different than the others.
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-15-2022, 09:15 PM   #7
Cheat Death

Beyond dumb

The simpification of horror icons has begun

That’s the weakest representation of MM I can recall

There was nothing scary or horror about this turd. Could’ve been streaming on the CW it was that basic.

Last edited by KCUnited; 10-15-2022 at 09:21 PM..
KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2022, 09:30 PM   #8
In Mahomes I trust!

Just finished it and it was stupid and not worth watching!

An AWESOME end would have been Halloween 2019 and he dies in the basement - perfect ending but NOOOOO, let's do 2 more bullshit movies (money grabs) and ruin the legacy of this classic horror franchise. What an awful ending to it all.

Last edited by Stryker; 10-15-2022 at 09:36 PM..
Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 10-15-2022, 10:35 PM   #9
MVP

Lmao, can't believe they're still churning this shit out. We all know he's never gonna die. Jason X takes place in 2455 lol.
dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 10-16-2022, 06:54 AM   #10
Everybody Lies.

I just watched it and it was awful. AWFUL.

I saw that Diana Prince aka Darcy the Mail Girl from The Last Drive-In with Joe Bob Briggs had a 1 second cameo. I guess she's so bad at acting they couldn't even give her an actual death scene so she just dies off camera.
lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-16-2022, 08:40 AM   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by dlphg9 View Post
Lmao, can't believe they're still churning this shit out. We all know he's never gonna die. Jason X takes place in 2455 lol.

Did you watch it?

Spoiler!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCUnited View Post
There was nothing scary or horror about this turd. Could’ve been streaming on the CW it was that basic.

Yep, I think I came to this realization at some point in the middle of the movie, which is why it didn't sit well with me. It wasn't scary AT ALL.

There was a bit of tension in the opening scene as well as the first point in the sewers when Myers grabbed the kid. After that, not a single second even tried to be scary.
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-16-2022, 08:44 AM   #12
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaVirus View Post
Yep, I think I came to this realization at some point in the middle of the movie, which is why it didn't sit well with me. It wasn't scary AT ALL.

There was a bit of tension in the opening scene as well as the first point in the sewers when Myers grabbed the kid. After that, not a single second even tried to be scary.
"Scary" is really hard to do anymore. People are so de-sensitized.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2022, 09:03 AM   #13
pie is never free

I'll just stick with the original, thank you very much
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2022, 10:28 AM   #14
MVP

They need to stop making these. They have been terrible for years. I only like the first 2. Part 4 and 5 were watchable, after that forget it.
Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 10-16-2022, 10:29 AM   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by htismaqe View Post
"Scary" is really hard to do anymore. People are so de-sensitized.

It's subjective but I'm not one of those hard-to-scare types.

Halloween and Halloween Kills both had some tense situations. I was scared by contemporary horror flicks like the films in the Conjuring universe, Insidious, The Nun, etc.

If you haven't seen Ends, you won't know what we're getting at but once you see it, you'll understand. The movie just wasn't scary and, honestly, didn't even seem to try.