Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

View Poll Results: How are you holding up?
10 - Life is good. Not sure what everyone's freaking out about. 26 10.97%
9 12 5.06%
8 36 15.19%
7 29 12.24%
6 18 7.59%
5 - Eh, it's fine, but not great. 64 27.00%
4 24 10.13%
3 9 3.80%
2 6 2.53%
1 3 1.27%
0 - Dude. This sucks hard. 10 4.22%
Voters: 237. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03-21-2020, 09:22 PM  
Kind of a mod

How are you holding up?

Just curious how the community at large is holding up these days. That's all.
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-19-2020, 10:11 AM   #841
Supporter

My second uncle in a month died last night, so that's pretty awesome.

Overall other than having less options for entertainment we're doing just fine. I'm taking more time to get outside with the kids when weather cooperates. If it stops the drizzle shit this week I'm going to take the ones that want to camping for my boy's birthday.

As bad as things are, people can still get some positives out of this rona shit.
Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-19-2020, 01:40 PM   #842
(Sir/Yes Sir/Aye Aye Sir)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monty View Post
Good group. I've been involved with the North Texas and Kansas PGR in the past. Once I get more time in my life for this, I will be riding too.
Cool. And they ride a lot. I had no idea, but I guess I should have given the number of WWII and Vietnam veterans who are passing away. We'll ride as often as work allows.
GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2020, 09:36 PM   #843
Inmem 2.0

Depression is setting in
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-21-2020, 05:17 AM   #844
Stay down bitch!

Was planning on coming back to the states permanently in December but I’m looking at July of 2021. I’m back to work here and able to save money to start my life back over in the states when I get back. There’s no sense coming back too soon if the job situation sucks.
PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 05-21-2020, 06:02 AM   #845
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by PunkinDrublic View Post
Was planning on coming back to the states permanently in December but I’m looking at July of 2021. I’m back to work here and able to save money to start my life back over in the states when I get back. There’s no sense coming back too soon if the job situation sucks.
What do you do? And if you don’t mind me asking why did you decide to leave over there? Last I knew you were fairly happy over there.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-21-2020, 06:23 AM   #846
Stroking to the SB Champs!

It’s been awesome to see my two boys so much these last two months. My youngest will be around all Summer, but my oldest leaves in June. This is my last hoorah with him before he graduates College this next Spring. Cherishing these moments of quarantine Family time as much as we can.
ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2020, 07:02 AM   #847

Quote:
Originally Posted by PunkinDrublic View Post
Good luck brother...
GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-21-2020, 09:37 AM   #848
Live free or die hard

I'm back in business on Tuesday.

I gotta admit I'm looking forward to getting back to work. I'm running out of projects to come up with and going a bit stir crazy.

Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-21-2020, 11:42 PM   #849
Stay down bitch!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buehler445 View Post
What do you do? And if you don’t mind me asking why did you decide to leave over there? Last I knew you were fairly happy over there.
Since finishing school in 2007 I’ve been frustrated with every job I’ve had. At the end of 2017 I decided to go on a bit of a sabbatical since I don’t have any wife or kids. I got my TEFL certification to teach English abroad. There’s always been a huge demand for native English speakers. It’s been a great experience because we get summer and winter breaks. Before the lockdown I went back home for Christmas and then spent January and February backpacking through Thailand. I stand to make a lot of money on my next contract because China’s not letting any foreigners enter the country so there’s a limited pool of qualified teachers.
PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 05-22-2020, 10:54 AM   #850

COVID-19 seems to have altered the world's weather and it raining more days than not, so that's not helping me to hold up...
Old 05-22-2020, 11:06 AM   #851
GREAT SCOTT!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ubeja Vontell View Post
Feel like I'm in one of those disaster movies.
Because you died?
InvinciBill has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.InvinciBill has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.InvinciBill has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.InvinciBill has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.InvinciBill has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.InvinciBill has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.InvinciBill has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.InvinciBill has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.InvinciBill has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.InvinciBill has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.InvinciBill has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 2     Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2020, 11:22 AM   #852
Admitted Planet Junky

Well an employee where I work threatened myself and one other employee with physical violence. Problem is that his cousin is the VP and the HR representative and the VP is married to our supervisor.

Sent from my SM-G973U1 using Tapatalk
Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 05-22-2020, 11:27 AM   #853
Kind of a mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief Roundup View Post
Well an employee where I work threatened myself and one other employee with physical violence. Problem is that his cousin is the VP and the HR representative and the VP is married to our supervisor.

Well, that sounds like a mess. Where'd the threats come from?
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-22-2020, 11:34 AM   #854
Live free or die hard

For your ADHD entertainment of they day:

Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-22-2020, 12:17 PM   #855
Admitted Planet Junky

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaFace View Post
Well, that sounds like a mess. Where'd the threats come from?
He got verbally reprimanded by our supervisor. He thought it was because of the rest of us telling the boss. Well the one that did talk to the boss was not there. So those of us that were there got to hear about it and asked to step outside so he could settle it with us once and for all and took his shirt off and started marching outside.

Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.