Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Hall of Classics
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 01-22-2005, 03:55 PM   #2
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bowser
SD has lost points with BadGirl. BadGirl thinks it is da bomb!!
Tell me about it...
FloridaChief is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.FloridaChief is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old 01-22-2005, 11:46 AM   #3
Balls balls balls

Because it's hella tight and if you know what you're doing women can have the most intense orgasms from rubbing on their clits while putting it their poopchutes. Hitting the G spot from behind = better than direct hit.
ClevelandChief is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.ClevelandChief is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old 01-22-2005, 12:20 PM   #4
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

If a scout from Oprah happens to wander by this thread, several of you will get to be on TV.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2005, 12:21 PM   #5
Stay positive, don't give up

Chicks dig the donkey punch!
Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 01-22-2005, 01:43 PM   #6
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

I'll bet she plagiarized that book from the memoirs of Liberace.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-22-2005, 02:09 PM   #7
Most Valuable Poster

You want the reason, that I have found that most women will take it up the ass...

one word.

alcohol.
teedubya is obviously part of the inner Circle.teedubya is obviously part of the inner Circle.teedubya is obviously part of the inner Circle.teedubya is obviously part of the inner Circle.teedubya is obviously part of the inner Circle.teedubya is obviously part of the inner Circle.teedubya is obviously part of the inner Circle.teedubya is obviously part of the inner Circle.teedubya is obviously part of the inner Circle.teedubya is obviously part of the inner Circle.teedubya is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-22-2005, 04:43 PM   #8
Chiefs Baby

Quote:
Originally Posted by SDChiefsfan
Homosexuals, I understand.

What's with straight chicks taking up the poop-shoot?

I mean, is that what Led Zepplin meant in "In through the 'out door'"? Enquiring minds want to know....
The THREE (3) Reasons you tell a woman WHY she should have ANAL sex with you:

#1. Cause You'll like it!

#2. Cause I'll Like it !!

#3. Cause l just LOVE looking at the BACK of your head!

At least that is what I told my first chance at a cornhole and believe it or not .... IT WORKED!

Cliff
Kerberos must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Kerberos must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Kerberos must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Kerberos must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Kerberos must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Kerberos must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Kerberos must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Kerberos must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Kerberos must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Kerberos must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Kerberos must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 02-11-2005, 11:52 PM   #9
The Dude Abides

Bumped, just for Talisman....thought you'd have some insight.
Mr. Kotter has disabled reputation
Old 02-12-2005, 12:09 AM   #10
Starter

I haven't done that, but there is a pleasure point up there somewhere I guess. Some girls feel it, some hate it...apparently
LTownChief is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.LTownChief is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old 02-12-2005, 12:32 AM   #11
MER

I dunno, but I seem to post in his threads alot
Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-12-2005, 12:40 AM   #12
Flop = Man of Steel!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mer
hold on, now...

you've only got a couple of hundred posts...

you could almost post that many in just one of his threads without even trying...

i know i have...
go bo is obviously part of the inner Circle.go bo is obviously part of the inner Circle.go bo is obviously part of the inner Circle.go bo is obviously part of the inner Circle.go bo is obviously part of the inner Circle.go bo is obviously part of the inner Circle.go bo is obviously part of the inner Circle.go bo is obviously part of the inner Circle.go bo is obviously part of the inner Circle.go bo is obviously part of the inner Circle.go bo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-12-2005, 12:43 AM   #13
The Dude Abides

Quote:
Originally Posted by go bo
...i know i have...
That's why I......I......LOVE you, John.

Is this the right time to cum out to the board?

Heh....
Old 02-12-2005, 01:02 AM   #14
Flop = Man of Steel!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Kotter
That's why I......I......LOVE you, John.

Is this the right time to cum out to the board?

Heh....
i dunno...

can you do that on the internet?

seems like it might get kinda messy...
go bo is obviously part of the inner Circle.go bo is obviously part of the inner Circle.go bo is obviously part of the inner Circle.go bo is obviously part of the inner Circle.go bo is obviously part of the inner Circle.go bo is obviously part of the inner Circle.go bo is obviously part of the inner Circle.go bo is obviously part of the inner Circle.go bo is obviously part of the inner Circle.go bo is obviously part of the inner Circle.go bo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-12-2005, 12:41 AM   #15
The Dude Abides

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mer
As the resident, "attention whore/drama queen," I thank you!

You is Da Man, Mer!