Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 07-15-2015, 08:45 AM  
Supporter

Fire Me Boy! What's For Dinner? Thread

Since the other one got too big, let's keep the food truck rolling. Whacha got?

Vol 2. http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=285408

Last edited by Buehler445; 03-02-2020 at 09:14 AM..
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-29-2020, 08:55 PM   #14431
Fight, build, win!

Pablo doesn't mess around its one good looking meal after another.
srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2020, 01:41 AM   #14432
Politically Incorrect

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pablo View Post

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
How the hell did you UNCOOK all those veggies and chicken? Amazing!
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-08-2020, 01:52 PM   #14433
Cheat Death

Wanted to celebrate like Andy, so I sought out the best rated cheeseburger in the city. It was like eating butter flavored beef fat. Going to lay down now.

KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-08-2020, 01:55 PM   #14434
Veteran

^I'm gonna need to hear a little more about this burger.
Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 02-08-2020, 02:17 PM   #14435
Cheat Death

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mennonite View Post
^I'm gonna need to hear a little more about this burger.
James Beard award winning pastry chef with a burger on the menu. I've never eaten a burger this rich, it was almost overwhelming by the last couple bites. Certainly wouldn't eat it on the reg, or maybe ever again.

Quote:
It's pretty small by America's Lipitor-busting standards, maybe six or seven ounces tops, but every element of Mindy Segal's gourmet cheeseburger sings. The Heartland Farms beef, ground in-house every day, is so loose and flavorful it sizzles on your tongue for a moment, then promptly melts. The Carr Valley aged Cheddar is sharp and pleasantly tangy; the Gunter Farms bacon, uncannily crisp. Heck, even the house-made garlic bun is breathtaking. The whole juicy package makes me wonder if Segal—an accomplished pastry chef—missed her calling as an upscale burger slinger.

The beef comes from Heartland Meats, based in downstate Mendota(IL), where they raise a Piedmontese breed known for producing a lean and tender meat, without hormones or animal byproducts. When possible Steur picks up two cuts—which ones remain a secret—from their booth at the Green City Market in Lincoln Park. He says it took him awhile to find the right ratio.

And though Hot Chocolate's official cheese recommendation is the Widmar cheddar from Carr Valley, Wisconsin, you can order any one of the cheeses from their artisan list. Currently offered: Ursinus Gouda, Otentique, Mary's Peak, Pennslyvania Noble cave-aged cheddar, Grand Cu Gruyere (Lefiles says a buddy always has the burger with this), Grayson, Bridget's Abbey, Red Hawk, Black Ledge Blue, Ader Kase Reserve, Roxanne (from Prairie Fruits Farm & Creamery in Champaign), and roasted garlic chevre—all selected from around the country.
KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-08-2020, 02:28 PM   #14436
pie is never free

Did my first ever carnitas last night, holy crap it’s good

2.5 pound pork butt heavily rubbed down with Mexican oregano, cumin and black pepper, then baked in OJ in a covered pan... shredded it when done then crisped it up on the stove

Topped with pico, cilantro and the last of the Super Bowl queso

Stuffed my gut hard, then did it again for lunch today... mmmm
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-08-2020, 05:40 PM   #14437
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCUnited View Post
James Beard award winning pastry chef with a burger on the menu. I've never eaten a burger this rich, it was almost overwhelming by the last couple bites. Certainly wouldn't eat it on the reg, or maybe ever again.

Damn, that sounds good.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Easy 6 View Post
Did my first ever carnitas last night, holy crap it’s good

2.5 pound pork butt heavily rubbed down with Mexican oregano, cumin and black pepper, then baked in OJ in a covered pan... shredded it when done then crisped it up on the stove

Topped with pico, cilantro and the last of the Super Bowl queso

Stuffed my gut hard, then did it again for lunch today... mmmm
Love carnitas. I usually put the pork on a burrito shell along with some bacon, grated sharp cheddar cheese, and some ranch dressing.
Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 02-09-2020, 12:12 PM   #14438
Ultrabanned

I also made carnitas this weekend. And all the fixins(pico, corn salsa, fajita veggies, beans) to do knockoff Chipotle at home. Decided to do some sheet pan nachos this afternoon and they were an absolute hit. Will do again.

Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2020, 12:18 PM   #14439
pie is never free

Beautiful nachos
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-09-2020, 12:29 PM   #14440
Ultrabanned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Easy 6 View Post
Beautiful nachos
Thanks man. Crushed them and now I'm gonna try to crush a nap, hoping the little dude goes down for 2+ hours so I can do the same.
Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-09-2020, 05:20 PM   #14441
Veteran

Not dinner but I made some lemoncello. Wife wanted to make fresh lemonade for the super bowl so I figured I might try to make some.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk
Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 02-09-2020, 06:49 PM   #14442
Ultrabanned

Gumbo for dinner.

Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2020, 03:47 PM   #14443
(Sir/Yes Sir/Aye Aye Sir)

Ok, I did a Sous Vide brisket. Well a 3rd of one at least (it have to fit into my 6qt pressure cooker / air fryer / Sous Vide machine).. So I didn't do a 3-hour smoke like some show/recommend (but I probably will next time), so no smoke ring, but who cares? (not me!!!!!) Simply put, it's the most tender and delicious brisket I've ever made. 48 hours in the water (with some spices in the bag), then I added more rub, then onto the side burner for blackening.

As with all Sous Vide, it looks like crap coming out of the water, but after you do a char, oh my God...

Wow, just wow.

Last edited by GloryDayz; 02-11-2020 at 05:32 PM..
GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-11-2020, 04:54 PM   #14444
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by GloryDayz View Post
Ok, I did a Sous Vide brisket. Well a 3rd of one at least (it have to fit into my 6qt pressure cooker / air fryer / Sous Vide machine).. So I didn't do a 3-hour smoke like some show/recommend (but I probably will next time), so no smoke ring, but who cares? (not me!!!!!) Simply put, it's the most tender and delicious brisket I've ever made. 48 hours in the water (with some spices in the bag), then I added more rub, then onto the side burner for blackening.

As with all Sous Vide, it looks like crap coming out of the water, but after you do a char, oh my God...

Wow, just wow.

EDIT: Sorry the pics didn't upload in the proper order, but I'm sure you can figure it out...

How was the bark with a quick sear? Was there liquid smoke in the bag or no smoke flavor?

Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 02-11-2020, 05:25 PM   #14445
(Sir/Yes Sir/Aye Aye Sir)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sorce View Post
How was the bark with a quick sear? Was there liquid smoke in the bag or no smoke flavor?

The bard was great. The meat is so moist that it really doesn't chunk-up.

And yes, liquid smoke and some salt/pepper/paprika in the bag.

My neighbor just had some and went on Amazon and ordered a Sous Vide setup. Ha, he's ready to do it..

Next time I'm going to try this method, or as much of it as I can since my 6qt machine just can't hold that large a piece of meat. Nor do I have that flame machine.

GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.