Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 07-15-2015, 08:45 AM  
Supporter

Fire Me Boy! What's For Dinner? Thread

Since the other one got too big, let's keep the food truck rolling. Whacha got?

Vol 2. http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=285408

Last edited by Buehler445; 03-02-2020 at 09:14 AM..
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-13-2017, 06:20 PM   #7816
I like Pie!

Started on trying to paint the house today, you guy's are welcome to bring over dinner to keep me going.
Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-13-2017, 06:45 PM   #7817
Banned

[QUOTE=KCUnited;12871258]It's a must on eggs for me. Can't believe I've never thought of tator tots before. Hard to beat a sausage with giard though. Here's me as Ramsay Snow.

[/QUOTE

yikes! mebbe next time you mark or grlll the sausage and use on offset fire instead of the thermonuclear one you cooked on. buy some cheap assed hot dog buns and mark the dogs first and put them in the bread and pour in a good stout and cover with foil and move them to medium heat.
Squalor2 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Squalor2 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Squalor2 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Squalor2 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Squalor2 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Squalor2 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Squalor2 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Squalor2 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Squalor2 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Squalor2 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Squalor2 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 05-13-2017, 06:51 PM   #7818
Cheat Death

Lol, sausage in a good stout beer.
KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-13-2017, 06:55 PM   #7819
I like Pie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squalor2 View Post
yikes! mebbe next time you mark or grlll the sausage and use on offset fire instead of the thermonuclear one you cooked on. buy some cheap assed hot dog buns and mark the dogs first and put them in the bread and pour in a good stout and cover with foil and move them to medium heat.

Sounds like soggy buns to me.
Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-13-2017, 06:58 PM   #7820
Banned

or a better mustard...
Squalor2 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Squalor2 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Squalor2 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Squalor2 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Squalor2 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Squalor2 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Squalor2 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Squalor2 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Squalor2 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Squalor2 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Squalor2 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 05-13-2017, 07:08 PM   #7821
I like Pie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squalor2 View Post
or a better mustard...

If you don't have something positive to contribute than shut the **** up.
Old 05-13-2017, 07:21 PM   #7822
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buzz View Post

i did. do you want an incinerated brat or dog in this meal?
Old 05-13-2017, 07:25 PM   #7823
pie is never free

Quote:
that moron is useless in every forum on this site
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-13-2017, 07:29 PM   #7824
Fight, build, win!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCUnited View Post
Spent the morning sealing my deck, so said **** it for lunch.

Allow me to present fried giardiniera. Some are better than others, but seek it out if you're in Chicago.

Isnt this what happens when you drink from a unknown water source?
srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-13-2017, 07:33 PM   #7825
Supporter

Wife was going to cook alfredo. She always sautes the chicken and I'm not terribly fond of it. I convinced her to let me butterfly them and grill them. Turned out pretty good.

Put season salt, a bunch of pepper, a bit of garlic salt and some Italian seasoning.

I don't know the kind of sauce she used but it was good
Canned green beans (I know)
Crescent roll (it's no substitute for ****ing toast, but I love them).

Better chicken goes a long way. Next time I'll get her to brine it and then we'll be in good shape.

Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-13-2017, 07:33 PM   #7826
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Easy 6 View Post
that moron is useless in every forum on this site
ill ask you the most easy question of any food. the beginner test. a 3 egg omlet.
Old 05-13-2017, 07:45 PM   #7827
I like Pie!

Happy Mothers Day! I picked up 4 of these for 10 bucks apiece at ALDI. Cushions were sold out sadly. You can't buy metal chairs anywhere else for that price.

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	20170513_202327.jpg
Views:	422
Size:	72.3 KB
ID:	114412  

Last edited by Buzz; 05-13-2017 at 07:51 PM..
Old 05-13-2017, 07:54 PM   #7828
Fight, build, win!

Quote:
Happy Mothers Day! I picked up 4 of these for 10 bucks apiece at ALDI. Cushions were sold out sadly. You can't buy metal chairs anywhere else for that price.

Sweet deal and I like the natural gas grill also. Did you pour a special concrete slap spot for that ladder?
srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-13-2017, 07:58 PM   #7829
Banned

Quote:

hooray, the book of Ruth is a testament of love to her mother.
Old 05-13-2017, 07:59 PM   #7830
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by srvy View Post
Sweet deal and I like the natural gas grill also. Did you pour a special concrete slap spot for that ladder?