Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Saccopoo Memorial Draft Forum
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-23-2024, 03:52 PM   #11
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Couch-Potato View Post
BUT we also have Rice now, AND we can take a higher quality WR than typical at the bottom of the 1st or 2nd considering we have very few holes on our SB roster.

If there's ever a time to make a splash and go for broke, it's now!
We had Sammy Watkins, and a younger/healthier Kelce. Plus in the example I quoted, we don't have a 1st round pick any more.

People are horny for a number 1 receiver and I get it, but the suggestions are just taking us back to where we were before, having a #1 is not some way the Chiefs are going to break the league. They got held to 3 points by the Titans with Tyreek and Kelce on the field in 2021.

I agree with you about the draft, which is why I would not trade our #1 pick this year.
Chargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote