Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Hall of Classics
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 07-13-2014, 09:28 PM   #2
Fight, build, win!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Canofbier View Post
Hah, exactly what I was thinking. I've never understood the extreme reaction people have to stuff like this. If it does it for you, great; if it's not your thing, A-OK. Where is all the "OMG GONNA BARF PUSSY-FLAVORED VOMIT BRB" coming from? Nobody's going to suspect anything about your sexuality because you clicked on this thread, and seeing a transsexual without feeling revulsion doesn't make you "a homo".
Made me raise an eyebrow.
srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-13-2014, 09:36 PM   #3
Psycho Bag Of Squanch

Quote:
Hah, exactly what I was thinking. I've never understood the extreme reaction people have to stuff like this. If it does it for you, great; if it's not your thing, A-OK. Where is all the "OMG GONNA BARF PUSSY-FLAVORED VOMIT BRB" coming from? Nobody's going to suspect anything about your sexuality because you clicked on this thread, and seeing a transsexual without feeling revulsion doesn't make you "a homo".
Easy Francis. The whole thing is a spoof.
vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-13-2014, 09:44 PM   #4
¡RIOS MIO!

Quote:
Originally Posted by vailpass View Post
Tell that to all of the manly men in this thread who want you, me and everyone to know the following things about them:
  1. They are not gay.
  2. They wouldn't share a bed with a man, ever.
  3. Without the word "my" preceding it, they will NEVER say the word penis.
  4. They're SO straight.
  5. If they had to look at another man's penis in order to save their child's life, they would kill themselves first so that the word gay doesn't show up on their tombstone.
Feel free to add more.
Canofbier has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Canofbier has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Canofbier has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Canofbier has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Canofbier has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Canofbier has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Canofbier has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Canofbier has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Canofbier has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Canofbier has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Canofbier has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 07-13-2014, 09:48 PM   #5
Fight, build, win!

Quote:
Tell that to all of the manly men in this thread who want you, me and everyone to know the following things about them:
  1. They are not gay.
  4. They're SO straight.
  5. If they had to look at another man's penis in order to save their child's life, they would kill themselves first so that the word gay doesn't show up on their tombstone.
Feel free to add more.
What one were you in Jimbo's Facebook photo's?
srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-13-2014, 09:59 PM   #6
¡RIOS MIO!

Quote:
Originally Posted by srvy View Post
What one were you in Jimbo's Facebook photo's?
You couldn't see me; I was behind the tall one, balls deep.
Canofbier has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Canofbier has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Canofbier has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Canofbier has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Canofbier has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Canofbier has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Canofbier has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Canofbier has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Canofbier has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Canofbier has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Canofbier has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 07-13-2014, 10:05 PM   #7
Veteran

Quote:
If they had to look at another man's penis in order to save their child's life, they would kill themselves first so that the word gay doesn't show up on their tombstone.
I would just go all Keyser Söze and shoot the kid, the guy threatening him, and the s.o.b. who tried to write "gay" on my tombstone.

I would rather see my family dead than live another day after seeing some dudes wang.
Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 07-13-2014, 10:23 PM   #8
Keep doubting J MFing Houston

Quote:
  1. They are not gay.
  4. They're SO straight.
Feel free to add more.
beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-14-2014, 08:42 AM   #9
Banned

Quote:
Quote:
  1. They are not gay.
  4. They're SO straight.
Feel free to add more.
Yes, there are a lot of closet cases on CP.
KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 07-14-2014, 08:54 AM   #10
"Think BOOM!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by KC native View Post
Yes, there are a lot of closet cases on CP.
There's nothing wrong with being revolted by homosexuality. In fact, it's perfectly natural to feel that way, by definition.
Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-14-2014, 08:55 AM   #11
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donger View Post
There's nothing wrong with being revolted by homosexuality. In fact, it's perfectly natural to feel that way, by definition.
No.
KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 07-14-2014, 09:02 AM   #12
"Think BOOM!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by KC native View Post
No.
No?
Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-13-2014, 11:16 PM   #13
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by vailpass View Post
I'm not so sure...
Don Corlemahomes is obviously part of the inner Circle.Don Corlemahomes is obviously part of the inner Circle.Don Corlemahomes is obviously part of the inner Circle.Don Corlemahomes is obviously part of the inner Circle.Don Corlemahomes is obviously part of the inner Circle.Don Corlemahomes is obviously part of the inner Circle.Don Corlemahomes is obviously part of the inner Circle.Don Corlemahomes is obviously part of the inner Circle.Don Corlemahomes is obviously part of the inner Circle.Don Corlemahomes is obviously part of the inner Circle.Don Corlemahomes is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-14-2014, 06:34 AM   #14
In Search of a Life

Quote:
There's always got to be one asshole who screams "tolerance!", in one manner or another, and pretends he's more enlightened than everyone else.

Congrats. You're that asshole in this thread.
Just Passin' By is obviously part of the inner Circle.Just Passin' By is obviously part of the inner Circle.Just Passin' By is obviously part of the inner Circle.Just Passin' By is obviously part of the inner Circle.Just Passin' By is obviously part of the inner Circle.Just Passin' By is obviously part of the inner Circle.Just Passin' By is obviously part of the inner Circle.Just Passin' By is obviously part of the inner Circle.Just Passin' By is obviously part of the inner Circle.Just Passin' By is obviously part of the inner Circle.Just Passin' By is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-14-2014, 07:33 AM   #15
¡RIOS MIO!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Just Passin' By View Post
There's always got to be one asshole who screams "tolerance!", in one manner or another, and pretends he's more enlightened than everyone else.

Congrats. You're that asshole in this thread.
I'm not saying a damn thing about whether transgenders should or should not be "tolerated," as you put it; I'm making fun of all the macho men who act like their gag reflex is a sixth sense for detecting penises under skirts.

Besides, I don't have to pretend to be more enlightened than you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare View Post
Girls with gonads
Chicks with dicks.

Fellows with pillows.