Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 12-05-2015, 06:18 PM   #2
GBM 8-12-15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saccopoo View Post
After the radiation and chemo?

I approximate 1034.

Drivers license says 48.

The 23 year old I was banging last night thought I was 30.

Somewhere in-between I imagine.
48?

Damn. You're an iron horse. LOL

I'm 45. Last year I was fatigued a lot. There was no way I could work a full time job.
BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-05-2015, 06:28 PM   #3
Kindness in words...

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigMeatballDave View Post
48?

Damn. You're an iron horse. LOL

I'm 45. Last year I was fatigued a lot. There was no way I could work a full time job.
Actually, I think working helped me a ton. There were a couple of times that my eyes just shut, so I would go sit down for about 15 minutes and that would cover it for the rest of the day.

I think keeping moving and walking and everything helped keep my body up and shit flowing through.

Stayed totally overly hydrated through the whole process as well, which I think helped a lot.

Didn't drink any alcohol (except for last night - as I was celebrating my coming off my chemo/radiation with this ****ing smoking 23 year old and wanted a bit of a drunk on). Don't smoke, don't do drugs. Eat pretty clean all the time. (Except for that yearly McRib fest.) I also have the constitution of a draft ox.

It all helped I think.

Last edited by Saccopoo; 12-05-2015 at 06:42 PM..
Saccopoo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saccopoo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saccopoo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saccopoo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saccopoo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saccopoo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saccopoo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saccopoo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saccopoo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saccopoo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saccopoo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-05-2015, 06:36 PM   #4
Fish are scared of me

Quote:
Actually, I think working helped me a ton. There were a couple of times that my eyes just shut, so I would go sit down for about 15 minutes and that would cover it for the rest of the day.

I think keeping moving and walking and everything helped keep my body up and shit flowing through.

Stayed totally overly hydrated through the whole process as well, which I think helped a lot.

Didn't drink any alcohol (except for last night - as I was celebrating my coming off my chemo/radiation with this ****ing smoking 23 year old red head and wanted a bit of a drunk on). Don't smoke, don't do drugs. Eat pretty clean all the time. (Except for that yearly McRib fest.) I also have the constitution of a draft ox.

It all helped I think.
Do they put you on an Alkaline diet ?
Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-05-2015, 07:13 PM   #5
MVP

Quote:

I approximate 1034.

Drivers license says 48.

That is ****ing awesome! Major kudos.
Lex Luthor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lex Luthor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lex Luthor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lex Luthor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lex Luthor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lex Luthor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lex Luthor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lex Luthor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lex Luthor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lex Luthor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lex Luthor is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-05-2015, 09:29 PM   #6
Veteran

Quote:

I approximate 1034.

Drivers license says 48.

Look at you go! I am not in that boat, not even on the dock. Blasted surgery and the chemo has things... different now.
Lonewolf Ed is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lonewolf Ed is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lonewolf Ed is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lonewolf Ed is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lonewolf Ed is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lonewolf Ed is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lonewolf Ed is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lonewolf Ed is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lonewolf Ed is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lonewolf Ed is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lonewolf Ed is obviously part of the inner Circle.