Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Closed Thread

Old 08-01-2014, 07:42 AM  
Cast Iron Jedi

What's for dinner? Here's mine... (Part 2)

What you got?
Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 05-19-2015, 05:19 PM   #5266
Mod Team

Making a pork sirloin roast in the oven tonight. Fresh Rosemary from the front yard. Rosemary takes absolutely no skill to grow. It's on the automatic drip cycle with my other desert plants.
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 05-19-2015, 07:46 PM   #5267
Gimme My Berries Back!

Creamy Dijon Chicken with mushrooms over rice and peas. Blue Cheese salad.
Had a carrot ginger cashew soup as a first course.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Carrot Ginger Cashew SoupR.png
Views:	154
Size:	409.3 KB
ID:	109816   Click image for larger version

Name:	Creamy Dijon ChickenR.png
Views:	144
Size:	747.7 KB
ID:	109817   Click image for larger version

Name:	Blue Cheese Salad.png
Views:	154
Size:	747.7 KB
ID:	109818  
BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 05-20-2015, 11:01 AM   #5268
Fight, build, win!

Now this is a burger. You ambitious types might give a try.

srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 05-20-2015, 11:18 AM   #5269
(Sir/Yes Sir/Aye Aye Sir)

Quote:
Originally Posted by srvy View Post
Now this is a burger. You ambitious types might give a try.

Will try, but will have to alter it a bit; perhaps using a Red Bull can and a 1/2 pound of burger meat. I don't need to die because of one meal!

Also, please note the brands of beer Mr. Average-Joe was using. Not that they're bad, but usually people who identify with that kind of outfit drink a less upscale beer.. Then again, it was in a can!
GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 05-20-2015, 11:37 AM   #5270
Baba Ganoush

Quote:
Originally Posted by GloryDayz View Post
Will try, but will have to alter it a bit; perhaps using a Red Bull can and a 1/2 pound of burger meat. I don't need to die because of one meal!

Also, please note the brands of beer Mr. Average-Joe was using. Not that they're bad, but usually people who identify with that kind of outfit drink a less upscale beer.. Then again, it was in a can!
https://www.yuengling.com/over21/ove...engling.com%2F

Yuengling is very good beer. I had when we went to Puttsburgh last year. Only brewed in Penn.
In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 05-20-2015, 11:45 AM   #5271

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inmem58 View Post
https://www.yuengling.com/over21/ove...engling.com%2F

Yuengling is very good beer. I had when we went to Puttsburgh last year. Only brewed in Penn.
It is... My point was that it's more of a specialty beer, and biker-wanna-be's usually stick to the more grass-roots Bud and Miller lines. We should ask those biker folks in Tejas..

But hey, it's good beer...
GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 05-20-2015, 11:46 AM   #5272
"Think BOOM!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea View Post
Creamy Dijon Chicken with mushrooms over rice and peas. Blue Cheese salad.
Had a carrot ginger cashew soup as a first course.
Is that your own presentation? If so, very impressive.
Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 05-20-2015, 11:54 AM   #5273
Fight, build, win!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GloryDayz View Post
It is... My point was that it's more of a specialty beer, and biker-wanna-be's usually stick to the more grass-roots Bud and Miller lines. We should ask those biker folks in Tejas..

But hey, it's good beer...
Those guys have a pretty big following in the BBQ world I don't know if they are bikers or hillbilly's but really how does it matter? There shit looks good to me and that's all I care about. Also Boulevard or Buckhorn I dont care what beer anyone drinks.
srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 05-20-2015, 12:26 PM   #5274

Quote:
Originally Posted by srvy View Post
Those guys have a pretty big following in the BBQ world I don't know if they are bikers or hillbilly's but really how does it matter? There shit looks good to me and that's all I care about. Also Boulevard or Buckhorn I dont care what beer anyone drinks.
Oh, don't get me wrong, they're awesome, I just think they're more uptown than they let on..

And that's fine because their stuff is awesome..

Old 05-21-2015, 07:55 AM   #5275
Gimme My Berries Back!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donger View Post
Is that your own presentation? If so, very impressive.
yes
BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 05-21-2015, 07:59 AM   #5276
Cast Iron Jedi

A friend bought me this cookbook this week, Kevin Gillespie's Fire in My Belly. I've been flipping through it the past few days. Most of the recipes are decently complex, and he calls for some hard-to-find ingredients, but I'm really stoked to try some of them out. A couple features I really enjoy - he includes plating recommendations, which I appreciate because presentation is an area I really struggle with. He also includes a seasonal index, so you can cook according to what's fresh in the market.
Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 05-21-2015, 07:24 PM   #5277
Banned

mom was a little down.. so i made her a quick scrambled egg with a dash of cumin/bacon/hash brown/pancake

quickly realized...

i suck at making pancakes.. at least quite tasty ones..

heeeelppp
RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.

Old 05-21-2015, 07:47 PM   #5278
Baba Ganoush

Quote:
Originally Posted by RobBlake View Post
mom was a little down.. so i made her a quick scrambled egg with a dash of cumin/bacon/hash brown/pancake

quickly realized...

heeeelppp
I don't remember the brand, but I buy my mix at Costco and add whipping cream, cinnamon and sugar to them. Not too shabby.
In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 05-21-2015, 07:57 PM   #5279
Mod Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by RobBlake View Post

quickly realized...

heeeelppp
I cook mine in oil in a pan and it gives some crunchy outside texture but soft inside texture that is to die for, IMO.
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 05-21-2015, 08:07 PM   #5280
Supporter

I'm good with the bisquick pancakes. Am I missing out?
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Closed Thread