Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 08-25-2019, 03:46 PM  
SuperBowl or bust

Who is going to be the 2019 “Cinderella” team in the NFL?

There’s always a team that goes from top 10 pick to division winner that wins a playoff game. Or comes close to doing winning a playoff game.

I’m thinking that team might be the Jets.
BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-25-2019, 07:35 PM   #31
Supporter

Indy will rally. The Chiefs will obliterfist them in the playoffs again.
notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-25-2019, 07:37 PM   #32
SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

I’m with others—Bills or Jets.

Apparently Buffalo is hard after Clowney, that’d be a game changer.
pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-25-2019, 07:42 PM   #33
Your mom

No way it's the Bills. Josh Allen sucks. He's basically Matt Cassel with a stronger arm.
CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.
Old 08-25-2019, 07:43 PM   #34

You'd have to think it'd be from the AFC. There's been a lot of turnover in playoff teams the last couple years, especially for those last couple spots. And it sure seems wide open this year after NE and KC. I just hope it's not Denver.
tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-25-2019, 07:47 PM   #35
In Search of a Life

I dont' think Denver has the offense.

Their defense should be really good though, especially with Fangio.
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-25-2019, 07:53 PM   #36
Your mom

I was kidding about Denver lmao
CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.
Old 08-25-2019, 07:53 PM   #37

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post
I dont' think Denver has the offense.

Their defense should be really good though, especially with Fangio.
Yeah I'm not putting them in the AFC title game, but sometimes when veteran QBs change teams you usually squeeze a good comeback year or two out of them before they hit the wall. Can they be a top defense and game manage their way to 9-7?
tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-25-2019, 07:57 PM   #38
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by notorious View Post
Indy will rally. The Chiefs will obliterfist them in the playoffs again.

I like where your head’s at.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-25-2019, 07:58 PM   #39
Your mom

I could see the Jets getting a wildcard spot and winning a game in Houston or Jacksonville.
Old 08-25-2019, 07:58 PM   #40
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by tk13 View Post
Yeah I'm not putting them in the AFC title game, but sometimes when veteran QBs change teams you usually squeeze a good comeback year or two out of them before they hit the wall. Can they be a top defense and game manage their way to 9-7?
Maybe.

I think Flacco is done and has been for a while, but we shall see.
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-25-2019, 07:59 PM   #41
In Search of a Life

Houston is in disarray in their front office, their OL sucks and their 2nd best defensive player is sitting out.

I don't think they'll be that good.
Old 08-25-2019, 08:32 PM   #42
SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by CasselGotPeedOn View Post
No way it's the Bills. Josh Allen sucks. He's basically Matt Cassel with a stronger arm.
I don’t like Allen either but they made the playoffs with Tyrod a couple years ago. They’re just super well coached and may have enough defense to get to 9-7. Also, they have the pieces to lean on the ground game.
pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-25-2019, 08:34 PM   #43
In Search of a Life

Bills run game should be good. Allen isn't Drew Brees, but if he's improved a bit, i think they could be dangerous.

9 wins probably gets a WC in the AFC this year.
Old 08-25-2019, 08:43 PM   #44

Quote:
Originally Posted by CasselGotPeedOn View Post
I was kidding about Denver lmao
I could definitely see it being Denver. Since I don't want to consider that I'm gonna go with the Buccaneers.
wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-25-2019, 08:43 PM   #45
Andy Reid Supporter

Falcons

Ryan was quietly one of the best QB’s in football. They just had horrible luck last year. They lost like 4 or 5 starters due to injury in defense.
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.