Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 05-03-2024, 01:51 PM  
Veteran

Where will Patrick rank at the end of the season?

Patrick currently has 219 career TD passes and ranks #38 in the list of Total Passing Touchdowns thrown. By the end of the upcoming season he should pass Steve Young, Jim Kelly, and our beloved Len Dawson. Who else will he pass this year on his way to #1?

List of NFL career passing touchdowns leaders
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_o...ns%20with%2088.
MatriculatingHank Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MatriculatingHank Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MatriculatingHank Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MatriculatingHank Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MatriculatingHank Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MatriculatingHank Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MatriculatingHank Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MatriculatingHank Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MatriculatingHank Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MatriculatingHank Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MatriculatingHank Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 05-03-2024, 02:50 PM   #16
Veteran

They will continue to call him QB1a and Josh Allen QB1b, despite the Bills missing the playoffs because their WRs are shitty. It's not like Mahomes won back to back Super Bowls with a WR room full of JAGs or anything..
Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.
Old 05-03-2024, 02:51 PM   #17
Mindful Taoist German

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiefsCountry View Post
Hopefully with raising his fourth Lombardi trophy.
In a row...
Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-03-2024, 02:52 PM   #18
Starter

He'll be there between Montana and Krieg.
myselff77 is not part of the Right 53.myselff77 is not part of the Right 53.myselff77 is not part of the Right 53.myselff77 is not part of the Right 53.myselff77 is not part of the Right 53.myselff77 is not part of the Right 53.myselff77 is not part of the Right 53.myselff77 is not part of the Right 53.myselff77 is not part of the Right 53.myselff77 is not part of the Right 53.myselff77 is not part of the Right 53.
Old 05-03-2024, 02:58 PM   #19
You gotta kill a few people

If I had to bet on it, I’d guess he hits 36 passing TDs which would jump him from 38 to tied at 22 with Sonny Jurgensen.

It’ll probably take him another four years or so to crack the top 10 unless he goes nuclear.
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-03-2024, 02:59 PM   #20
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

If he has a career-average year, he'll land at 22, just behind Krieg and ahead of Jurgensen.

If he ties his career best (adjusted up to 17 games), he'll move up to 20, between Joe Montana and Kirk Cousins. WTF? Kirk Cousins? How is he on that list?

Last edited by Rain Man; 05-04-2024 at 09:20 AM..
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-03-2024, 05:51 PM   #21
You gotta kill a few people

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain Man View Post
If he has a career-average year, he'll land at 22, just behind Krieg and ahead of Jurgensen.

If he ties his career best (adjusted up to 17 games), he move up to 20, between Joe Montana and Kirk Cousins. WTF? Kirk Cousins? How is he on that list?
Lol.. I had the same thought when I saw Tannehill currently just below Mahomes. These new lax passing rules have allowed some very average QBs to climb the all-time ranks.
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-03-2024, 07:57 PM   #22
Ultrabanned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Womble View Post
They will continue to call him QB1a and Josh Allen QB1b, despite the Bills missing the playoffs because their WRs are shitty. It's not like Mahomes won back to back Super Bowls with a WR room full of JAGs or anything..
Oh no, there's no b. in this equation.

It's QB1 then out of respect for Pat's domination Allen starts at QB4 and it goes from there. Burrow is prolly QB5?
Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2024, 08:17 AM   #23
Veteran

Throwing this related td data set in here as well.
tyecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2024, 08:19 AM   #24
Court Jester

He’ll drive us into FG range, then win the Super Bowl by kicking a 70 yard FG.
Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-04-2024, 08:29 AM   #25
Future NBA Finals MVP

5,100 yards
44 TDs
12 INT
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-04-2024, 08:32 AM   #26
In Pat We Trust

I would guess Patrick throws about 42 touchdowns this year. He'll probably land around 21st on the list (displacing Krieg).
el borracho wants to die in a aids tree fire.el borracho wants to die in a aids tree fire.el borracho wants to die in a aids tree fire.el borracho wants to die in a aids tree fire.el borracho wants to die in a aids tree fire.el borracho wants to die in a aids tree fire.el borracho wants to die in a aids tree fire.el borracho wants to die in a aids tree fire.el borracho wants to die in a aids tree fire.el borracho wants to die in a aids tree fire.el borracho wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 05-05-2024, 09:38 AM   #27
Would an idiot do that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by tyecopeland View Post

Throwing this related td data set in here as well.
I saw this thread the other day and this spreadsheet immediately came to mind... looks like he's good all of next season outside of an oddly long touchdown-less streak.
Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-05-2024, 09:52 AM   #28
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearcat View Post
I saw this thread the other day and this spreadsheet immediately came to mind... looks like he's good all of next season outside of an oddly long touchdown-less streak.
Yeah. I repped you way back just so I could find that link later.

18 tds needed if he plays all 17 games to tie rodgers. 19 to erase rodgers.

Just 5 tds over his next 10 games keeps him erasing Marino from the data.

19 qbs threw for 18 or more tds last year. I don't know what mahomes lowest extended stretch is but 26 in 14 games and 27 in 16 games are his lowest totals in a season. I think he's good for it.
tyecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 05-05-2024, 09:56 AM   #29
Mindful Taoist German

Quote:
Originally Posted by tyecopeland View Post

19 qbs threw for 18 or more tds last year. I don't know what mahomes lowest extended stretch is but 26 in 14 games and 27 in 16 games are his lowest totals in a season. I think he's good for it.
I think we're looking at Pat's 2nd most productive season. I don't think we're looking at year 1 and 50 TD's but I think 40 or 42 with a top 5 offense is more than likely.

Line is solid with no real big weaknesses. WR's are solid with our weknesses pushed down to WR 5 or 6. HB is solid if we land one more guy to be a respectable no 3 who can dabble in solid pass blocking.

There's nothing to hold him back and finally a ton he can build on. I have no doubt Worthy will come in and be a better Hardman in year 1 than Hardman ever was.
Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2024, 10:08 AM   #30
Starter

What’s interesting to me is the number of touchdowns per game played. I didn’t do the math for everyone but it looks like only Manning and Fabre are over 2 per game and just barely, while Mahomes is at 2.28. That’s a big difference. Breeze and Brady are just under 2 per game.

I expect at least 40 TD this year.
gordonelloyd ....proof positive that somebody pissed in the gene pool.gordonelloyd ....proof positive that somebody pissed in the gene pool.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote