Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 02-03-2020, 07:56 AM  
Mod Team

Super Bowl gear thread!!!

Links or pics of what’s out there!

I got a hat, shirt, shot glass, pint glass.

I don’t want to miss some cool shit.
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-21-2020, 10:35 PM   #421
You don't faze me, Gobble.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mulliganman View Post
That's so much cooler than the real KC Star cover from that day.
Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2020, 02:40 AM   #422
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by RocKhawks View Post
https://www.nflshop.com/kansas-city-...RV:i-r0c0:po-0

Dumb question... maybe not. That football, will it have the scores under the team name? Or will it still show the stupid "XX" underneath?
Bumping this, I really want this, but if it has "XX" under the team names it looks stupid then IMO.
RocKhawks is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutRocKhawks is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutRocKhawks is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutRocKhawks is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutRocKhawks is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutRocKhawks is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutRocKhawks is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutRocKhawks is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutRocKhawks is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutRocKhawks is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutRocKhawks is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about
Old 02-22-2020, 06:40 AM   #423
SuperChiefs

Quote:
Bumping this, I really want this, but if it has "XX" under the team names it looks stupid then IMO.
It will have the score.
FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-22-2020, 07:44 AM   #424
In Search of a Life

Got my podium jacket. Really comfortable.
Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-22-2020, 08:14 AM   #425
Thread I will end you.......

For 1 hat and 2 shirts order on 1-19-2020 this is my AFCC Stuff... Fanatics never again...
digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-22-2020, 09:00 AM   #426
Settle this once and forever

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCUnited View Post
Site is kind of difficult to find what you're looking for but these were pretty cool:

https://cheerfa.com/product/stone-co...as-city-shirt/

https://cheerfa.com/product/do-we-ha...un-wasp-shirt/
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-22-2020, 12:38 PM   #427
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Why Not? View Post
Got my podium jacket. Really comfortable.
Got mine too on Friday! Wore it out and about for the first time today.
Chargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 02-22-2020, 12:38 PM   #428
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mama Hip Rockets View Post
That's so much cooler than the real KC Star cover from that day.
I don’t understand why they didn’t! It’s causing my OCD problems because I don’t know which to get. I was thinking about divisional, afc championship, and super bowl prints framed together but I like that cover a lot better than the actual paper cover and I prefer the sports section cover to the paper cover from the afc championship!
Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.
Old 02-22-2020, 12:40 PM   #429
Banned

Quote:
I’d wait on something like that. I think the Chicago Sun Times gets Mahomes for their March show and if they do I think it’ll be cheaper. They’ve already got Damien Williams scheduled.
Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.
Old 02-22-2020, 01:05 PM   #430
Most Valuable Villain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcellus View Post
Think of all the money you are saving.

I have purchased a large newspaper print, 4 shirts, 3 hats (1 for my dad) and a $40 bottle of wine I will never drink. (the other was for a friend).
I’ve already spent about $450 and I’m still waiting to get a jersey. Not living there hasn’t saved me shit. Lol
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-22-2020, 05:45 PM   #431
Starter

i just ordered a Mahomes figurine from the Danbury Mint, it's 9" tall and sells for $130. It's a really nice looking collectable for the price. Check out their website for details if you're interested.
KINGPIN CHIEFS FAN must have mowed badgirl's lawn.KINGPIN CHIEFS FAN must have mowed badgirl's lawn.KINGPIN CHIEFS FAN must have mowed badgirl's lawn.KINGPIN CHIEFS FAN must have mowed badgirl's lawn.KINGPIN CHIEFS FAN must have mowed badgirl's lawn.KINGPIN CHIEFS FAN must have mowed badgirl's lawn.KINGPIN CHIEFS FAN must have mowed badgirl's lawn.KINGPIN CHIEFS FAN must have mowed badgirl's lawn.KINGPIN CHIEFS FAN must have mowed badgirl's lawn.KINGPIN CHIEFS FAN must have mowed badgirl's lawn.KINGPIN CHIEFS FAN must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 02-22-2020, 11:44 PM   #432
In Mahomes I trust!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KINGPIN CHIEFS FAN View Post
i just ordered a Mahomes figurine from the Danbury Mint, it's 9" tall and sells for $130. It's a really nice looking collectable for the price. Check out their website for details if you're interested.
Bought that months ago. Before the price sky rocketed Also bought a JSA certified PMII mini helmet sig
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	PM22.jpg
Views:	192
Size:	31.2 KB
ID:	119971   Click image for larger version

Name:	PM23.jpg
Views:	209
Size:	45.9 KB
ID:	119972   Click image for larger version

Name:	PM21.jpg
Views:	185
Size:	37.0 KB
ID:	119973  

Last edited by Stryker; 02-23-2020 at 12:09 AM..
Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2020, 11:46 PM   #433
In Mahomes I trust!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chargem View Post
Got mine too on Friday! Wore it out and about for the first time today.
What is the podium jacket? Sorry have not seen.
Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 02-23-2020, 12:26 AM   #434
In Mahomes I trust!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stryker View Post
Bought that months ago. Before the price sky rocketed Also bought a JSA certified PMII mini helmet sig
I bought the helmet in 2018. The wife bought me the figure for Christmas in 2018 and I had to wait an entire year to receive it!
Old 02-23-2020, 12:41 AM   #435
In Mahomes I trust!

So ****ing pissed that McFarlane quit doing the NFL figures! Imagine HILL, MAHOMES and KELCE! DAMN! They always did SB match ups also!