Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 02-03-2020, 07:56 AM  
Mod Team

Super Bowl gear thread!!!

Links or pics of what’s out there!

I got a hat, shirt, shot glass, pint glass.

I don’t want to miss some cool shit.
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-10-2020, 01:11 PM   #226
Future NBA Finals MVP

I want a replica trophy. I will carry it around Vegas and drink off of it while screaming ohhhh ohhh ohhhhhh ohhhhh ohhh ohhhhhh and tomahawk chopping until someone very woke gets upset at me.
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-10-2020, 01:12 PM   #227
Court Jester

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
who knows - if it shrinks you'll look jacked, no worries
I just ran across about 10 of these shirts at a mall and got one. Turns out they are the kind of shirt that will shrink some in the dryer so I’m glad I was able to try them on. Ironically, they are at a Lids Lockerroom in Ohio.
Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2020, 01:15 PM   #228
SuperChiefs

Quote:
Originally Posted by BWillie View Post
I want a replica trophy. I will carry it around Vegas and drink off of it.
EBay is your friend. Those little Chinese sum bitches are all over it. Mine should be here by early April (hopefully sooner). I plan on opening the package outside with rubber gloves and a can of Lysol
FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-10-2020, 01:17 PM   #229
Future NBA Finals MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlaChief58 View Post
EBay is your friend. Those little Chinese sum bitches are all over it. Mine should be here by early April (hopefully sooner). I plan on opening the package outside with rubber gloves and a can of Lysol
Cuantos?
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-10-2020, 01:18 PM   #230
SuperChiefs

Quote:
Originally Posted by BWillie View Post
Cuantos?
$74 for the 9.5"

$100 for the 14"
FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-10-2020, 04:15 PM   #231
a haw haw haw

2 Disc 2 hour and 20 minute DVD is now available on Amazon for pre-order,covers the entire '19 season

Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2020, 04:52 PM   #232
In Mahomes I trust!

Quote:
FedEx pulled up a little while ago and I started to get excited. It was just the frame for my SB program. I'm bummed.
Where did you get the program frame? Link please! TIA!
Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 02-10-2020, 04:54 PM
FlaChief58
This message has been deleted by FlaChief58.
Old 02-10-2020, 04:55 PM   #233
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
who knows - if it shrinks you'll look jacked, no worries
Or like 10 lbs of sausage in a 5 lb sleeve.
Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-10-2020, 04:57 PM   #234
Banned

Quote:
$74 for the 9.5"

$100 for the 14"
I ordered a 9.5 inch one. Hope I don't regret not going with the 13. There's even a version almost 22 inches but it's too much. Keeping an eye out for a replica ring.
Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.
Old 02-10-2020, 05:06 PM   #235
SuperChiefs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mulliganman View Post
I ordered a 9.5 inch one. Hope I don't regret not going with the 13. There's even a version almost 22 inches but it's too much. Keeping an eye out for a replica ring.
Like I said, I got that size for my buddy and really like it. I thought about the bigger one, but I have to be careful not to piss the Mrs off with too much Chiefs stuff in the living room. I had to give up my man cave so she could have an office to run the business out of.
Old 02-10-2020, 05:11 PM   #236
SuperChiefs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stryker View Post
Where did you get the program frame? Link please! TIA!
Here ya go.

Magazine Display Case Magazine Display Frame for Standard Sized Magazines BH03-BL https://www.amazon.com/dp/B018TFPTP8..._FlEqEb306M0KD
Old 02-10-2020, 05:17 PM   #237
In Mahomes I trust!

Quote:
Here ya go.

Magazine Display Case Magazine Display Frame for Standard Sized Magazines BH03-BL https://www.amazon.com/dp/B018TFPTP8..._FlEqEb306M0KD
Thank you! I just ordered the Super Bowl program.
Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 02-10-2020, 05:38 PM   #238
I’m a Mahomo!

Just had my Chiefs gear on in Dallas. Everyone was congratulating me. Went to the 6th Floor museum & even people from England, Germany & Japan were congratulating me. Crazy experience. Highly recommend wearing your Chiefs gear out in other parts of the country.

Ran into 4 Packers fans who said they were cheering for us in the Super Bowl. I told them it would have been more fitting if the Packers had beat the 49ers so the rematch of Super Bowl I would have happened in the 100th year. They agreed but said they had to show up vs the 49ers.
KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-10-2020, 05:49 PM   #239
MONTANA #19

I got my order in for one of these yesterday. Actually made out of metal in the USA and not resin like the ones from China. It will be the centerpiece of my man cave.

https://www.copytrophy.com/product/v...c=11edb35c87de
arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 02-10-2020, 05:56 PM   #240
SuperChiefs

Quote:
Originally Posted by arrowheadnation View Post
I got my order in for one of these yesterday. Actually made out of metal in the USA and not resin like the ones from China. It will be the centerpiece of my man cave.

https://www.copytrophy.com/product/v...c=11edb35c87de
Nice, but WAY out of my price range