Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 07-23-2019, 02:58 PM  
Special Teams ACE!!!

***OFFICIAL 2019 Chiefs Training Camp Thread***

In the meantime, this gem from Andy Reid's press conference today:

Last edited by RealSNR; 07-23-2019 at 05:44 PM..
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-12-2019, 11:25 AM   #3136
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

I am, Mr. Hali. I am!
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-12-2019, 11:47 AM   #3137
Hey Loochy, I'm hooome!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE! View Post
How is that weird?? Dude bleeds red and yellow
That's not weird...HE'S weird.
loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2019, 11:47 AM   #3138
Inmem 2.0

So who wins that 3rd QB spot? I'd assume whoeever does is Hennes replacement next year?
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-12-2019, 11:52 AM   #3139
Banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coogs View Post
2 point conversion or not, it is still an INT for the defense. Coming out of a game Saturday, and taking a step forward the first day back in practice is big news IMO. Thornhill was in at Safety. We know that. We know the personal on the defensive line was different... and in different spots than Saturday night. What we don't know is who was opposite Breeland. And who were our LB's today? Was Lee out there? Passing lanes must have been tighter today. Why? Was it more personal moves? I really am curious. And pretty optimistic that we are going to improve on that side of the ball this season.
I’m guessing the defense shows/tries a lot more in practice than in that game.
Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-12-2019, 11:54 AM   #3140
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titty Meat View Post
So who wins that 3rd QB spot? I'd assume whoeever does is Hennes replacement next year?
Litton should...Shurmur seems like a nepotism move.

I think Andy gave him some quality face time (tape) in game one...a good-will gesture to his father.

Litton has a legit NFL arm...and looked good except for the INT. I thought he looked good last year too...
BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-12-2019, 12:01 PM   #3141
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla View Post
I’m guessing the defense shows/tries a lot more in practice than in that game.
I'm not bashing the defense from Saturday night. What does appear to be different from the past though is that changes have been made from Saturday to today. K-Pass went from LDE to RDE. Jones from LDT to RDT, Nandi from RDT to LDT. Thornhill replaced Sorensen. Did Lee, who led us in tackles by a mile, move up to the 1's?

Defense clearly had one of their better practice days against Mahomes and the offense today. That is a very good thing IMO. I'm just curious as to all of the "changes" that took place from what we saw the first few weeks of TC to today... after the first game.
Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 08-12-2019, 12:23 PM   #3142
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titty Meat View Post
Litton is MUCH better.

If Shurmer wins it, something is rotten in Denmark.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-12-2019, 12:28 PM   #3143
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coogs View Post
I'm not bashing the defense from Saturday night. What does appear to be different from the past though is that changes have been made from Saturday to today. K-Pass went from LDE to RDE. Jones from LDT to RDT, Nandi from RDT to LDT. Thornhill replaced Sorensen. Did Lee, who led us in tackles by a mile, move up to the 1's?

Defense clearly had one of their better practice days against Mahomes and the offense today. That is a very good thing IMO. I'm just curious as to all of the "changes" that took place from what we saw the first few weeks of TC to today... after the first game.
They flipped the entire defensive line?
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-12-2019, 12:49 PM   #3144
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain Man View Post
They flipped the entire defensive line?
Clark was back in at LDE. And from the early tweets of camp today, yes, the other 3 flipped spots from where they lined up Saturday night.
Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 08-12-2019, 01:06 PM   #3145
The Boom Boom Room

Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-12-2019, 01:07 PM   #3146
The man you could post like.

Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-12-2019, 01:41 PM   #3147
The Boom Boom Room

Everyone PANIC! PMII is going to regress to doomed failure
Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-12-2019, 01:52 PM   #3148
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superturtle View Post
Nein.
Old 08-12-2019, 02:28 PM   #3149
In Search of a Life

+1 on just say no to Josh Norman - not worth it.

I wonder if the Chiefs are floating some of these rumors in attempt to get AZ to come down off their stupid asking price for PP?

Also here's a question - since Claiborne is suspended - we have to keep him on the 53-man for one day, then move him to the suspended list and hope whomever we cut to make room for him didn't get signed somewhere else.

Would we have to do the same thing with PP? And if so - is there some benefit to waiting until later in the season to make the trade with the Cardinals - before his suspension is up?
suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-12-2019, 02:30 PM   #3150
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by suzzer99 View Post
+1 on just say no to Josh Norman - not worth it.

I wonder if the Chiefs are floating some of these rumors in attempt to get AZ to come down off their stupid asking price for PP?

Also here's a question - since Claiborne is suspended - we have to keep him on the 53-man for one day, then move him to the suspended list and hope whomever we cut to make room for him didn't get signed somewhere else.

Would we have to do the same thing with PP? And if so - is there some benefit to waiting until later in the season to make the trade with the Cardinals - before his suspension is up?
I don't think you can do both suspended guys at corner. I'm guessing the PP ship has sailed until maybe the trade deadline.
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.