Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 09-02-2011, 10:47 PM  
legend

The Plan

Why can't we just ****ing believe in it as a fanbase? I think it's ****ing bullshit that we don't. We're all Chiefs Fans, right? And they do have a plan.... So why not just go with it? I think we're going to murder fools this season.

I honestly think Derrick Johnson, Tamba Hali, Eric Berry, and Glenn Drosey will be competing at All Pro levels. Carr, Flaowers, Lewis, and Jackson will all be competing at a Pro Bowl level. They are going to destroy shit.

Matt Cassel is the greatest quarterback of all time. Why? Because he has been playing you folks. He's been tricking every NFL player into thinking he sucks to get ready for a 2011 superbowl run.

Now, I know you just read that and looked at my username and you're thinking, "It's just ****ing KurtCobain making another joke post!" No I'm ****ing not, I'm being dead serious. I'm calling it now. Cassel will be in contention for the NFL MVP award.

The O-line will hold up, Gaither will be great, Albert coming into his prime. JC got a wake up call with the fumbles, now he has more of a chip on his shoulder to play with. And Jonathon Baldwin too, he's going to be a crazy reliable #2 option for the season.

We're going to rock people's minds this year. I can't wait.
KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-02-2011, 11:37 PM   #16
I'll be back.

It's much easier to believe in these guys than it is Carl and Herm.

With Carl and Herm you saw something questionable happening and deep down you KNEW we were in for more reeruned football games.

With this group...at least right now...they get the benefit of the doubt.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-02-2011, 11:38 PM   #17
stax of wax

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simply Red View Post
I doubt they even take out the Bills.
That will be a "fun" day around here.
Dr. Johnny Fever 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDr. Johnny Fever 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDr. Johnny Fever 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDr. Johnny Fever 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDr. Johnny Fever 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDr. Johnny Fever 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDr. Johnny Fever 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDr. Johnny Fever 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDr. Johnny Fever 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDr. Johnny Fever 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDr. Johnny Fever 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 09-02-2011, 11:40 PM   #18
stax of wax

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gif Horse View Post
It's much easier to believe in these guys than it is Carl and Herm.

With Carl and Herm you saw something questionable happening and deep down you KNEW we were in for more reeruned football games.

With this group...at least right now...they get the benefit of the doubt.
When did you stop being a total douchebag and start making sense? You being a total douchebag was one of the things I could count on in life. Now I see you making sense and it pisses me right off.
Dr. Johnny Fever 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDr. Johnny Fever 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDr. Johnny Fever 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDr. Johnny Fever 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDr. Johnny Fever 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDr. Johnny Fever 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDr. Johnny Fever 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDr. Johnny Fever 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDr. Johnny Fever 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDr. Johnny Fever 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDr. Johnny Fever 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 09-02-2011, 11:40 PM   #19
Shaken. Not stirred.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaFace View Post
Because your mom's a whore.
Quote:
Originally Posted by KurtCobain View Post
My sister too. Rotten ****ing tuna smelling whore.
Quote:
Originally Posted by KurtCobain View Post
Anybody who thinks otherwise is stupid.
got it
007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-02-2011, 11:42 PM   #20
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by beer me View Post
When did you stop being a total douchebag and start making sense? You being a total douchebag was one of the things I could count on in life. Now I see you making sense and it pisses me right off.
McCluster sucks tho
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-02-2011, 11:46 PM   #21
stax of wax

Quote:
McCluster sucks tho
Another thing I'm not going to disagree with. If you're going to be a decent human being will you please warn me next time?
Old 09-02-2011, 11:53 PM   #22
You Sweetie!

Quote:
McCluster sucks tho
he has his moments. Not always does he suck though.
Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-02-2011, 11:54 PM   #23
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by beer me View Post
Another thing I'm not going to disagree with. If you're going to be a decent human being will you please warn me next time?
cassel sucks tho
Old 09-02-2011, 11:55 PM   #24
stax of wax

Quote:
cassel sucks tho
Duh... news of the year.
Old 09-03-2011, 12:05 AM   #25
Shaken. Not stirred.

Quote:
McCluster sucks tho
Quote:
cassel sucks tho
You an expert in who sucks?
007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-03-2011, 12:07 AM   #26
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guru View Post
You an expert in who sucks?
His mom is
SPchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.SPchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.SPchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.SPchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.SPchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.SPchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.SPchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.SPchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.SPchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.SPchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.SPchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2011, 12:10 AM   #27

I'm not optimistic, but in many prior years under Herm I knew we weren't going to compete. This year I'll wait and see a couple months before tuning out.
alnorth is obviously part of the inner Circle.alnorth is obviously part of the inner Circle.alnorth is obviously part of the inner Circle.alnorth is obviously part of the inner Circle.alnorth is obviously part of the inner Circle.alnorth is obviously part of the inner Circle.alnorth is obviously part of the inner Circle.alnorth is obviously part of the inner Circle.alnorth is obviously part of the inner Circle.alnorth is obviously part of the inner Circle.alnorth is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-03-2011, 01:00 AM   #28
Tip of the hat LIV Champs

I'm optimistic for the season, but think it's going to be a rough go at first. This team is still young and learning, much football ahead of us to take stride in. I think once our O-line becomes cohesive unit, then we can start to become domminant but we arn't there yet.

Once this team gells I think we are just going to kick ass and take names.

But until then,

LOL it's a process...

For me, the fun part is watching the rookies and our young guys mature into being good football players . They may make mistakes , but that's just part of learning and watching them go back out there and make a bigger play that makes up for the n00bieness (sp).
Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-03-2011, 01:07 AM   #29
I've Made a Huge Mistake

A lot of people give this front office the benifit of the doubt, especially compared to the King Carl days. Granted this is not year 12 of a 5 year plan, but still. I think every position has promise for the future. Even if you don't believe in Matt atleast Stanzi is an option, even if you don't believe he is a lock. Atleast its not Thigpen or Croyle.

I am fully behind Pioli and I really like Haley. IF Matt doesn't take the final step this season, how they handle next offseason will be the final question to answer in whether I follow them blindly. Even the addition of Zorn points out that they are well aware of the flaws Matt has. Seems like a simple action, but its one we wouldn't have seen 5 years ago.
NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 09-03-2011, 01:08 AM   #30
stax of wax

Quote:
Originally Posted by alnorth View Post
I'm not optimistic, but in many prior years under Herm I knew we weren't going to compete. This year I'll wait and see a couple months before tuning out.
You tune out too? I figured I was the only one on this board that did that.