Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Saccopoo Memorial Draft Forum
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 12-23-2023, 09:43 PM   #2
M-I-Z-Z-O-U

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
Yeah, I'm coming around on Sanders as well.

And as I've noted in the past, Reid - more than a QB whisperer even - is a TE god. I mean he gets production out of everyone at that position.

You give him a guy like Sanders and honestly I wouldn't worry all that much about Kelce leaving. Especially if Sanders got a year or two to learn at the feet of the master.

I think he could coax a 1,300 yard season out of Kyle Pitts as easy as breathing but I wouldn't give up what the Falcons would want for him.
Man, I think if you can get Luke Lachey in the 3rd, that's a tremendous coup and something to really think about.
duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-25-2023, 06:25 AM   #3
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by duncan_idaho View Post
Man, I think if you can get Luke Lachey in the 3rd, that's a tremendous coup and something to really think about.
If we had a WR in the 1st and there was a run that left few in the 3rd, I'd be up for this. I think there might be some better WR options left at that point though
JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 12-26-2023, 12:33 AM   #4
Future NBA Finals MVP

Quote:
Agreed. Every Iowa TE has been really good for a while now even if their production at Iowa isn't. Luke Lachey in his two games this year in the worst offense in D1 was still productive. If he was on a team with any o-coordinator and any good offensive system he would have been that much more productive. And you know he will block coming from Iowa.
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-20-2024, 12:22 PM   #5
Starter

Quote:
Lachey is staying at Iowa for the 24 season. Erick All has declared for the draft, basically Moeaki clone. Very athletic, hurt all the time. Might be a late round lottery type pick or free agent if not drafted. He has shown some serious potential when not busted.
SurroundedByMorons has disabled reputation
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote