Old 08-24-2019, 12:24 PM  
Always ask 'Why?"

**** OFFICIAL Kansas City Chiefs vs. SF 49ers Pre-season Gameday Thread ****

​What Time Is Kick-Off? 7:00 PM (CST)
​Where Is it Being Played? Arrowhead Stadium in Kansas City, Missouri
​TV Channel/Live Stream: Local channels

Internet stream: nflbite.com or
http://scienceandtechnology.xyz/17252/

Last edited by Trivers; 08-24-2019 at 12:31 PM..
Trivers is obviously part of the inner Circle.Trivers is obviously part of the inner Circle.Trivers is obviously part of the inner Circle.Trivers is obviously part of the inner Circle.Trivers is obviously part of the inner Circle.Trivers is obviously part of the inner Circle.Trivers is obviously part of the inner Circle.Trivers is obviously part of the inner Circle.Trivers is obviously part of the inner Circle.Trivers is obviously part of the inner Circle.Trivers is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-24-2019, 07:13 PM   #331
Out Gunning CP's Fandom Police

Quote:
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19 View Post
Glad to see Andy was smart enough to pull guys early.
Yep!
TEX has disabled reputation
Old 08-24-2019, 07:13 PM   #332
MVP

OPI better not be called like this in the regular season.
jimidollar would the whole thing.jimidollar would the whole thing.jimidollar would the whole thing.jimidollar would the whole thing.jimidollar would the whole thing.jimidollar would the whole thing.jimidollar would the whole thing.jimidollar would the whole thing.jimidollar would the whole thing.jimidollar would the whole thing.jimidollar would the whole thing.
Old 08-24-2019, 07:13 PM   #333
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Bogus call there.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-24-2019, 07:14 PM   #334
MVP

Ref has got a hardon for offensive pass interference

total bullshit

Reid needs to watch the 49ers wrs and challenge the pushoffs. Tell that ref to kiss his ass too.
JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 08-24-2019, 07:14 PM   #335
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimidollar View Post
As long as they call it on the Patriots
SupDock would the whole thing.SupDock would the whole thing.SupDock would the whole thing.SupDock would the whole thing.SupDock would the whole thing.SupDock would the whole thing.SupDock would the whole thing.SupDock would the whole thing.SupDock would the whole thing.SupDock would the whole thing.SupDock would the whole thing.
Old 08-24-2019, 07:14 PM   #336
21st Century Schizoid Fan

Michael Irvin could never survive under these calls
siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2019, 07:14 PM   #337
Supporter

Reid didn't challenge b/c Mecole didn't come down inbounds to begin with.
Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-24-2019, 07:14 PM   #338
Politically Incorrect

We might be the only team to have 2 OPI's called in one quarter in the last 40 years
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-24-2019, 07:14 PM   #339
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19 View Post
Tells you what Andy thinks about these 3rd and 4th QBs when he yanks Henne that fast.
well, you know. You know what Henne is. We don't know about the young'uns yet.
Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-24-2019, 07:15 PM   #340
In Search of a Life

I’m not sure Robinson got both feet down anyway
Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2019, 07:15 PM   #341
Politically Incorrect

Quote:
Originally Posted by siberian khatru View Post
Michael Irvin could never survive under these calls
That's all that ****er did on EVERY play!
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-24-2019, 07:15 PM   #342
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baby Lee View Post
Reid didn't challenge b/c Mecole didn't come down inbounds to begin with.
Could still get the yards back, but yeah not a lot of upside to challenge
SupDock would the whole thing.SupDock would the whole thing.SupDock would the whole thing.SupDock would the whole thing.SupDock would the whole thing.SupDock would the whole thing.SupDock would the whole thing.SupDock would the whole thing.SupDock would the whole thing.SupDock would the whole thing.SupDock would the whole thing.
Old 08-24-2019, 07:15 PM   #343
The only way to Travel.

Who's the annoying 9ers defender who keeps laughing like a girl everytime he tackles Darwin?
Ecto-I is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutEcto-I is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutEcto-I is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutEcto-I is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutEcto-I is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutEcto-I is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutEcto-I is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutEcto-I is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutEcto-I is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutEcto-I is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutEcto-I is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about
Old 08-24-2019, 07:15 PM   #344
Fish are scared of me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Afrikan View Post
So Mahomes is ready for the season huh?

No complaining if he looks rusty game 1.

Just bitter here that we have to have Jimmy out there the whole half... where as yall trout out Chad Effin Henne the rest of the half. ��
Just get used to being a loser. We want that 2nd round pick we got for Broke back Mountain to be a good one.
Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-24-2019, 07:15 PM   #345
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimidollar View Post
This dumbass ref is the only guy i've seen call it like this in the preseason. No way to they call that ticky-tack crap in the regular season. If Andy wasn't such a total pussy, he would be in the ref's face about ti.
JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.