Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 07-15-2015, 08:45 AM  
Supporter

Fire Me Boy! What's For Dinner? Thread

Since the other one got too big, let's keep the food truck rolling. Whacha got?

Vol 2. http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=285408

Last edited by Buehler445; 03-02-2020 at 09:14 AM..
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-24-2017, 07:34 PM   #9046
MVP

I don't know if this can be considered dinner but in my new "baching it" cookbook I have a new entry:

Blow your head off cheese toast!

I grow container chocolate ghost peppers and the first one came off the bush this evening. I needed to find a way to see how F****ing hot it was other than doing it the hard way. i thought intermingling it with something might be a good idea.

My fridge is lean with just some leftover smoked meats and some extra sharp white cheddar slices and some oatmeal bread.

In able to try it out I ring cut the pepper, placed on the heel of the bread a slice of the cheddar and 6 thin slices of pepper and broiled it till the bread was looking kinda burnt. I cut it in half, folded it over and let it cool a bit.

I mixed a cocktail and did 3 hail Mary's and got on my knees and even prayed to the east before taking a bite.

I dug in and the flavor was fantastic, a sweet, rich pepper taste along with a cheddar richness and the oatmeal bread was soft inside and crisp to the tooth. It just melted in my mouth.

Then came the feeling of "oh crap this is going to hurt!!" as the heat came forward after the bread and cheese had passed into my stomach. I felt the loosening of a years of congestion in my sinus cavities, my eyes watered. and then I realized my mouth was numb. My nose started running and my body felt somewhere on the edges of too hot and too cold.

A couple of minutes later I used a Kleenex and took a big gulp of a Vodka tonic and i came to a realization of:

To be continued...
cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 08-24-2017, 08:21 PM   #9047
Fight, build, win!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cooper barrett View Post
I don't know if this can be considered dinner but in my new "baching it" cookbook I have a new entry:

I grow container chocolate ghost peppers and the first one came off the bush this evening. I needed to find a way to see how F****ing hot it was other than doing it the hard way. i thought intermingling it with something might be a good idea.

My fridge is lean with just some leftover smoked meats and some extra sharp white cheddar slices and some oatmeal bread.

In able to try it out I ring cut the pepper, placed on the heel of the bread a slice of the cheddar and 6 thin slices of pepper and broiled it till the bread was looking kinda burnt. I cut it in half, folded it over and let it cool a bit.

I mixed a cocktail and did 3 hail Mary's and got on my knees and even prayed to the east before taking a bite.

I dug in and the flavor was fantastic, a sweet, rich pepper taste along with a cheddar richness and the oatmeal bread was soft inside and crisp to the tooth. It just melted in my mouth.

Then came the feeling of "oh crap this is going to hurt!!" as the heat came forward after the bread and cheese had passed into my stomach. I felt the loosening of a years of congestion in my sinus cavities, my eyes watered. and then I realized my mouth was numb. My nose started running and my body felt somewhere on the edges of too hot and too cold.

A couple of minutes later I used a Kleenex and took a big gulp of a Vodka tonic and i came to a realization of:

To be continued...
Fiction?
srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-24-2017, 10:26 PM   #9048
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by srvy View Post
Fiction?
I'm not allowed to post or I would show the chocolate beasts....
cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 08-25-2017, 03:18 AM   #9049
Snacks Are Under My Apron

Quote:

To be continued...
Penthouse Forums
threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-25-2017, 07:20 AM   #9050
Bono & Grbac wasn't enough

Quote:
I'm not allowed to post or I would show the chocolate breasts....
I would prefer these
ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-25-2017, 07:22 AM   #9051

Quote:
Originally Posted by scho63 View Post
Could you be the missing Laz everyone is looking for?

Zach who disappeared after the election?

I do not think you are a NooB
Don't think Laz or Zach would pull a mult
ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-25-2017, 09:25 AM   #9052
Politically Incorrect

Quote:
Originally Posted by ptlyon View Post
Don't think Laz or Zach would pull a mult
Does this guy seem like a mult to you? Something reallllllllyyy odd going on.
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-25-2017, 09:39 AM   #9053
Cast Iron Jedi

How do y'all define "goulash"?
Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-25-2017, 09:40 AM   #9054

Quote:
Originally Posted by scho63 View Post
Does this guy seem like a mult to you? Something reallllllllyyy odd going on.
guess I don't pay attention enough to think either way
Old 08-25-2017, 09:41 AM   #9055

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fire Me Boy! View Post
How do y'all define "goulash"?
Elbow noodles, tomato sauce, and ground beef
Old 08-25-2017, 09:44 AM   #9056
Cast Iron Jedi

Quote:
Elbow noodles, tomato sauce, and ground beef
That's what I figured.

My mom made "goulash" when I was a kid, but it's not that. It was ground beef, diced potato and onion, with a little water or stock. Boiled till the potatoes are done, and starch from the potato thickens the liquid into kind of a sauce. Sometimes she'd add corn.

I was in my 20s before I ever had the noodle/tomato sauce goulash, and it was not what I was expecting when someone said they were making it. Argued with them that whatever they made is good, but it's not goulash.

Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-25-2017, 09:46 AM   #9057

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fire Me Boy! View Post
That's what I figured.

My mom made "goulash" when I was a kid, but it's not that. It was ground beef, diced potato and onion, with a little water or stock. Boiled till the potatoes are done, and starch from the potato thickens the liquid into kind of a sauce. Sometimes she'd add corn.

I was in my 20s before I ever had the noodle/tomato sauce goulash, and it was not what I was expecting when someone said they were making it. Argued with them that whatever they made is good, but it's not goulash.

I guess I forgot onions and peppers.

Can't say I'm an aficionado on goulash, may have had it 5 times in my life.
Old 08-25-2017, 09:47 AM   #9058
Cast Iron Jedi

Quote:
I guess I forgot onions and peppers.

Can't say I'm an aficionado on goulash, may have had it 5 times in my life.
What you describe is pretty consistent with what I find online. Tomato-based sauce, ground beef, noodles.
Old 08-25-2017, 04:05 PM   #9059
Seeking the Truth daily

Looks like the crazy has taken this place off the restaurants to try list...http://www.pitch.com/news/article/20...trange-reasons
HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-25-2017, 04:17 PM   #9060
Supporter

Crazy people be crazy.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.