Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 07-15-2015, 08:45 AM  
Supporter

Fire Me Boy! What's For Dinner? Thread

Since the other one got too big, let's keep the food truck rolling. Whacha got?

Vol 2. http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=285408

Last edited by Buehler445; 03-02-2020 at 09:14 AM..
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-14-2017, 12:35 PM   #8941
MVP

BLT class for y'all. Mayo, home grown tomato from my garden, apple smoked thick bacon, and lettuce on white mother****in bread.

Made a salad with cucumbers from the garden to go with it.

one of my favorite summer meals.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1288.JPG
Views:	430
Size:	119.3 KB
ID:	114815   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1289.JPG
Views:	427
Size:	128.6 KB
ID:	114816   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1290.JPG
Views:	443
Size:	127.1 KB
ID:	114817   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1291.JPG
Views:	435
Size:	141.4 KB
ID:	114818   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1293 (1).JPG
Views:	446
Size:	139.0 KB
ID:	114819  

tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-14-2017, 01:17 PM   #8942
Bono & Grbac wasn't enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by tooge View Post
BLT class for y'all. Mayo, home grown tomato from my garden, apple smoked thick bacon, and lettuce on white mother****in bread.

Where's the God damned sweet corn?
ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-14-2017, 01:22 PM   #8943
Can these boys not play?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buzz View Post
I made manicotti again, I must be the only ****er on this board that makes it.
Just made meat manicotti and cheese-stuffed shells for 10 people a couple weeks ago. I love it.. and you can freeze them afterwards so they keep well.

I've made a white seafood manicotti with shrimp, crab, and lobster meat before too, with Alfredo on the top. Damn it is rich.. but good.
ChiefGator 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChiefGator 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChiefGator 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChiefGator 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChiefGator 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChiefGator 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChiefGator 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChiefGator 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChiefGator 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChiefGator 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChiefGator 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 08-14-2017, 03:15 PM   #8944
Politically Incorrect

Quote:

I give you an A-

Two simple things to improve this excellent sandwich you made:

1. Mayo on BOTH slices of bread

2. Salt and LOT's of pepper-maybe they are there but I don't see them.

Aside from those minor things, looks fantastic!

I also like my bacon pliable and NOT crispy like I think you have it.
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-14-2017, 03:24 PM   #8945
Mod Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by scho63 View Post

Cheddar??? NO NO NO NO NO!
Tell me about it. Bitch is ****ing crazy.

I told her no. She said just a little.

Seems like pizza rape to me.
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-14-2017, 04:01 PM   #8946
MVP

BLT's. WW buns with garden produce. What a stellar year for greens and reds and orange..., right out of the back yard.
Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.
Old 08-14-2017, 04:06 PM   #8947
Politically Incorrect

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewdog View Post
Tell me about it. Bitch is ****ing crazy.

I told her no. She said just a little.

Seems like pizza rape to me.
Next time we get together outside a Chiefs game, I'll make an appetizer-charcuterie plate that will blow her mind and she will NEVER want cheddar cheese on a pizza again!

On the downside your grocery bill will skyrocket when she wants to buy $18/lb imported Manchego from Spain or she keeps grilling you Halloumi.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_cheeses
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-14-2017, 04:27 PM   #8948
Fight, build, win!

Quote:

Do I have to spread my mayo over the edge of the bread to?
srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-14-2017, 05:31 PM   #8949
Gimme My Berries Back!

Quote:

How come the completed sandwich shows white bread, but the sandwich during prep shows whole grain bread?

I am confused.
BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-14-2017, 05:33 PM   #8950
Gimme My Berries Back!

Quote:
Originally Posted by scho63 View Post
Next time we get together outside a Chiefs game, I'll make an appetizer-charcuterie plate that will blow her mind and she will NEVER want cheddar cheese on a pizza again!

On the downside your grocery bill will skyrocket when she wants to buy $18/lb imported Manchego from Spain or she keeps grilling you Halloumi.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_cheeses
Manchego from Spain rocks and it's not cow's milk either. It's sheep's milk.
BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-14-2017, 05:34 PM   #8951
Gimme My Berries Back!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiefGator View Post
Just made meat manicotti and cheese-stuffed shells for 10 people a couple weeks ago. I love it.. and you can freeze them afterwards so they keep well.

I've made a white seafood manicotti with shrimp, crab, and lobster meat before too, with Alfredo on the top. Damn it is rich.. but good.
Oooooo, that's sound good. Will have to try.
Old 08-14-2017, 05:35 PM   #8952
Spiraling down the Drain

Shrimp Scampi and homemade biscuits.
BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-14-2017, 05:38 PM   #8953
Gimme My Berries Back!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PackerinMo View Post
Get some breakfast steak, brush one side with olive oil, coat that side in italian breadcrumbs, put in 2 hard boiled eggs and toothpick it,brown it , throw it in the sauce with your meatballs and thank me later.
That sounds like Italian braciole. 'Cept for the eggs—do not care for in an Italian dish with sauce.
Old 08-14-2017, 05:57 PM   #8954
Snacks Are Under My Apron

Quote:

Put those cucumbers in some cider vinegar
threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-14-2017, 05:58 PM   #8955
Gimme My Berries Back!

Quote:
Originally Posted by srvy View Post
Do I have to spread my mayo over the edge of the bread to?
I know, THAT was really sloppy of him, wasn't it?