Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 07-31-2021, 08:17 AM   #2
Has a particular set of skills

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deberg_1990 View Post
It was just a bad combination of the poor conditions, the heat and the types of bands they programmed. Perfect storm of events that made kids go nuts.

But yea, those prices were not too outrageous. I’m sure the tickets were expensive with all the big name acts.
This was a for profit event. You chose to go knowing its going to be expensive to attend. Expecting free water for 300K fans was and is never going to happen.
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-09-2022, 04:24 PM   #3
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRedChief View Post
This was a for profit event. You chose to go knowing its going to be expensive to attend. Expecting free water for 300K fans was and is never going to happen.
Wut? Last few huge festivals I've been to made sure water was plenty accessible. They had refill stations. It's a recipe for disaster not to. Granted these guys back then may have created the awareness that water is necessary. Why would any festival want to be liable for getting people sick, not to mention that dehydration just makes people drunker, to make a few bucks.
chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-09-2022, 06:07 PM   #4
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501 View Post
Wut? Last few huge festivals I've been to made sure water was plenty accessible. They had refill stations. It's a recipe for disaster not to. Granted these guys back then may have created the awareness that water is necessary. Why would any festival want to be liable for getting people sick, not to mention that dehydration just makes people drunker, to make a few bucks.
Watch the documentary.

It's all there.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2022, 06:31 PM   #5
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buehler445 View Post
Watch the documentary.

It's all there.
Oh yeah, I know Woodstock '99 was a disaster. I'm just more surprised brc thinks an all weekend music festival in today's day would make water hard to get. All the ones I remember have water stations.
chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-09-2022, 06:37 PM   #6
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501 View Post
Oh yeah, I know Woodstock '99 was a disaster. I'm just more surprised brc thinks an all weekend music festival in today's day would make water hard to get. All the ones I remember have water stations.
Oh yeah, at this point, lawyers would have sued for damages and held the promotors liable if shit like that had continued.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-31-2021, 06:18 PM   #7
Hockey Town

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deberg_1990 View Post
It was just a bad combination of the poor conditions, the heat and the types of bands they programmed. Perfect storm of events that made kids go nuts.

But yea, those prices were not too outrageous. I’m sure the tickets were expensive with all the big name acts.
I liked most of the bands..
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.