Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Hall of Classics
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 02-02-2020, 12:11 AM  
I'll be back.

****OFFICIAL Chiefs vs 49ers Super Bowl LIV Game Thread****

Let’s do this shit.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-02-2020, 10:55 PM   #3481
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
Sorry for giving you so much shit the last 2 weeks! You’re an honorary Chief and you deserve this just like us!
For me it's just that I don't want to see Mahomes treated unfairly in the media. Don't get me wrong, he played like crap the first 3 quarters. But one game does not define the legacy, even though today's media seems to go that way.

I'm glad they pulled off a great comeback. It kills any Marino comparison, and Patrick is only 24. I am confident he will play a lot better if they make it back to another Super Bowl. This was a great learning experience for him against a badass defense. Now I do want to see Veach/Reid find some good OL guys in the draft! Lol
DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2020, 10:55 PM   #3482
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by CasselGotPeedOn View Post
Being completely honest, you guys played a hell of a game. I know Kyle is gonna get a lot of shit for another deflating SB loss, but he called a hell of a game for the most part. If he can get a QB, he'll win you guys multiple Super Bowls.

Deebo was playing lights out. Sucks Shanny went away from him in the running game.
Hern is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutHern is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutHern is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutHern is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutHern is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutHern is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutHern is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutHern is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutHern is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2020, 10:55 PM   #3483
In Search of a Life

Not a single thing to complain about.

Not. A. Single. Thing. Damn is it nice.
BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2020, 10:56 PM   #3484
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hern View Post
All the others were talking smack. I was talking football.

I never once said that we’d win. I only hoped to have a good game. Mahomes is one scary dude. One that will get you guys a few more Lombardi’s.

As for us, we’re a young team. We never expected to be here after a 4-12 season. Our defense is young. Need to find the next of kin for Sherman. And as far as QB... well...TBD

Future looking bright for both squads.
Yeah, you guys aren't going anywhere.

I'm skeptical of Jimmy G.

In the end, the great ones make plays. The next tier guys don't.

I think in KC, we are experts on that; having had our hearts ripped out by the Elways, and the Kelly's, and the Marinos, and the Mannings, and the Brady's for the last 40 ****ing years.

Best thing y'all could do is move Jimmy for a #1, sign a game manager (because that's all he is) and draft a Tua.

They won't, because that's NUTS. But they SHOULD.

congrats, great season.
Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 5 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2020, 10:56 PM   #3485
Dazed and Confused

Stupid whiners
PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2020, 10:58 PM   #3486
Why so serious?

Quote:
I’m going to lose sleep on the overthrow to Sanders.
That’s odd. I’ll never think of it again.
TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 5 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2020, 10:58 PM   #3487
Your mom

Quote:
Deebo was playing lights out. Sucks Shanny went away from him in the running game.
Yeah man he was scaring the shit out of me. 3 carries for 53 yards. He's a beast.
CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2020, 11:00 PM   #3488
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwistedChief View Post
Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-02-2020, 11:00 PM   #3489
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwistedChief View Post

Stop trying to be a prick man.
Hern is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutHern is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutHern is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutHern is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutHern is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutHern is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutHern is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutHern is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutHern is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2020, 11:01 PM   #3490
I'll be back.

Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-02-2020, 11:02 PM   #3491
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KC_Connection View Post
When do we get a video?
I'm going to take my time on this one.

No earlier than Friday.
Old 02-02-2020, 11:02 PM   #3492
Your mom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Meck View Post
Yeah, you guys aren't going anywhere.

I'm skeptical of Jimmy G.

In the end, the great ones make plays. The next tier guys don't.

I think in KC, we are experts on that; having had our hearts ripped out by the Elways, and the Kelly's, and the Marinos, and the Mannings, and the Brady's for the last 40 ****ing years.

Best thing y'all could do is move Jimmy for a #1, sign a game manager (because that's all he is) and draft a Tua.

They won't, because that's NUTS. But they SHOULD.

congrats, great season.
Exactly this man. How can the 9ers get better than they were this season? Their defense was awesome. Their running game was legit. Their O Line played well all game. Unfortunately for them, Jimmy is just not that guy. They really have no place to go but down from here, unless by some miracle Jimmy turns into a franchise QB.
CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.
Old 02-02-2020, 11:03 PM   #3493
My Mamma Says

Tomorrow should be a national holiday...
Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-02-2020, 11:03 PM   #3494
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by CasselGotPeedOn View Post
Exactly this man. How can the 9ers get better than they were this season? Their defense was awesome. Their running game was legit. Their O Line played well all game. Unfortunately for them, Jimmy is just not that guy. They really have no place to go but down from here, unless by some miracle Jimmy turns into a franchise QB.
Saw Skip Bayless and some Niner fans suggesting that they dump Jimmy and sign Brady. That's not a terrible idea. Brady grew up a Niners fan.
DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 02-02-2020, 11:05 PM   #3495
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Stop trying to be a prick man.
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote