Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 10-04-2021, 08:04 PM   #2
YOU take YOUR seat

every QB that comes out that seems good, people will be saying "is he the Mahomes?"

lol, feels good
Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-04-2021, 08:06 PM   #3
Stay down bitch!

Meh wait until DC’s adjust to him. He’s in his honeymoon phase now.
PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 10-04-2021, 08:07 PM   #4
In Search of a Life

Other than bosa who did they take in the top 10? I’m too lazy to look it up
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-04-2021, 08:08 PM   #5
What's up braj?

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post
They drafted ****in Mike Williams in front of Mahomes lol
Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2021, 08:09 PM   #6
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jewish Rabbi View Post
They drafted ****in Mike Williams in front of Mahomes lol
Whoops. Forgot about that
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-04-2021, 08:11 PM   #7
Diablo Negro

Quote:
Whoops. Forgot about that
Just a small omission.

And help me out here again, a team that every year gets ravaged by injuries is better at drafting?

Oh yea and this is a dumb ****ing thread concept.

"Some people" are Chargers fans. All 12 of them.
Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-04-2021, 08:12 PM   #8
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcellus View Post
Just a small omission.

And help me out here again, a team that every year gets ravaged by injuries is better at drafting?

Oh yea and this is a dumb ****ing thread concept.

"Some people" are Chargers fans. All 12 of them.
He did take Herbert later which seems to be working out fine. I don’t think Mahomes is Mahomes under the rb coach they had coaching then anyway
Old 10-04-2021, 08:10 PM   #9
Most Valuable Villain

Quote:
Herbert and Mike Williams.
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-04-2021, 08:10 PM   #10
In Search of a Life

Herbert
Bosa
James
Slater
Williams

Easily their 5 best young players, and all drafted in the top 20.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-04-2021, 08:14 PM   #11
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
Herbert
Bosa
James
Slater
Williams

Easily their 5 best young players, and all drafted in the top 20.
Has Veach brought in any of the chiefs top 5 players?

Mathieu I guess

I’m not trying to shit on Veach moreso saying I think telesco has more of a track record and now with Herbert in tow should be right there
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2021, 08:15 PM   #12
Diablo Negro

Quote:
Has Veach brought in any of the chiefs top 5 players?

Mathieu I guess

I’m not trying to shit on Veach moreso saying I think telesco has more of a track record and now with Herbert in tow should be right there
What has been Veach's highest draft pick?
Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-04-2021, 08:16 PM   #13
In Search of a Life

Quote:
For sure, it’s harder to pick where we are. I get that.

They’ve also brought in a lot of good players not in the first round who are playing well for them.

Maybe I’m just down on the chiefs defense and it’s clouding my judgement
Old 10-04-2021, 08:17 PM   #14
In Search of a Life

Quote:
32. The only 1st round pick he’s even had.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-04-2021, 08:21 PM   #15
Diablo Negro

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
32. The only 1st round pick he’s even had.
And its arguable he is a top 5 or 6 player on this team.

Mahomes, Hill, Kelce, HB, Jones and then we get into what OL? I mean who is the next player you would hate to see injured?