Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Saccopoo Memorial Draft Forum
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-19-2024, 11:31 AM   #2
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by kccrow View Post
Yay!!! Can't believe he lasted to the middle of the 7th... Criminal
Would've pulled the trigger earlier if I hadn't drafted CB early for both teams.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-19-2024, 01:18 PM   #3
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by kccrow View Post
Yay!!! Can't believe he lasted to the middle of the 7th... Criminal
Yeah that's madness. I VERY nearly pulled the trigger with my last Raiders pick. Kinda regretting not now
JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 04-19-2024, 11:08 AM   #4
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

You know how when you play a Madden franchise for like 15 seasons and by the end of it Madden has started to recycle names?

You absolutely cannot convince me that Jared Wiley and Josh Newton aren't recycled names from a Madden generator. I swear those guys have been drafted 4 times in the last 6 drafts.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2024, 01:01 PM   #5
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
You know how when you play a Madden franchise for like 15 seasons and by the end of it Madden has started to recycle names?

You absolutely cannot convince me that Jared Wiley and Josh Newton aren't recycled names from a Madden generator. I swear those guys have been drafted 4 times in the last 6 drafts.
I generally try to draft at least one Jared Wiley every year.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-19-2024, 01:02 PM   #6
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Galileo just got back from the observatory and will pick within an hour or two.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-19-2024, 01:47 PM   #7
Veteran

Nice job with the Browns, TM. I hope they follow your path and take Fiske or Sweat over a perpetual underachiever like Maason Smith.
CleveSteve must have mowed badgirl's lawn.CleveSteve must have mowed badgirl's lawn.CleveSteve must have mowed badgirl's lawn.CleveSteve must have mowed badgirl's lawn.CleveSteve must have mowed badgirl's lawn.CleveSteve must have mowed badgirl's lawn.CleveSteve must have mowed badgirl's lawn.CleveSteve must have mowed badgirl's lawn.CleveSteve must have mowed badgirl's lawn.CleveSteve must have mowed badgirl's lawn.CleveSteve must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 04-19-2024, 03:27 PM   #8
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Galileo steps to the podium, humming Bohemian Rhapsody. "I bet you've never met someone who's mentioned in the song," he says saucily. Galileo has clearly been enjoying the open bar backstage.

"Anyhoo, much like the Galilean satellites of Jupiter that also mention me, a team is more powerful than an individual. And that means coming at opponents with a bevy of running backs instead of just one.

"The Cincinnati Bengals select Jase McClellan, RB, Alabama."

"And now let me tell you about Walla Walla, Washington. It's a town of about 33,000 located in southeast Washington. Located on the Lewis and Clark route, it began as a fur trading camp in 1818. It was incorporated into a town in 1862, and grew rapidly during a local gold rush before eventually embracing an agricultural identity.

"Walla Walla is frequently mentioned in classic Looney Tunes cartoons, and is the hometown of Adam West (Batman), and Drew Bledsoe, who could have prevented a 20-year Dark Age in the NFL if he had just gone down instead of trying to get out of bounds."

Old 04-19-2024, 03:30 PM   #9
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Despite his apparent intoxication, Galileo scrawls "You're up" on a scroll and sends it to the Texans.

Old 04-19-2024, 04:00 PM   #10
MVP

I haven't been following along since I haven't had a pick in a really long time. Does someone want to just throw a name out there for me on my pick?
TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 04-19-2024, 04:10 PM   #11
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by TambaBerry View Post
I haven't been following along since I haven't had a pick in a really long time. Does someone want to just throw a name out there for me on my pick?
There's a guy I'd like if I had one more pick. I'll PM his name.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2024, 04:51 PM   #12
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

The Bengals have completed their draft. They kind of needed WRs, but the picks didn't fall for that to happen, other than Gould who is more of a returner. But we filled some other needs and upgraded our overall talent.

1-18. Cincinnati Bengals - Rain Man - Jer'Zhan Newton, DT, Illinois
2-49. Cincinnati Bengals - Rain Man - Jonathan Brooks, RB, Texas
3-80. Cincinnati Bengals - Rain Man - Patrick Paul, OT, Houston
4-114. Cincinnati Bengals - Rain Man - Cam Hart, CB, Notre Dame
5-148. Cincinnati Bengals - Rain Man - Cedric Johnson, EDGE, Mississippi
6-194. Cincinnati Bengals - Rain Man - Anthony Gould, WR, Oregon St.
6-214. Cincinnati Bengals - Rain Man - Walter Rouse, OT, Oklahoma
7-224. Cincinnati Bengals - Rain Man - Jared Wiley, TE, TCU
7-237. Cincinnati Bengals - Rain Man - Jase McClellan, RB, Alabama
Old 04-19-2024, 06:36 PM   #13
Starter

Houston Texans select Evan Williams, S, Oregon
ntexascardfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ntexascardfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ntexascardfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ntexascardfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ntexascardfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ntexascardfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ntexascardfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ntexascardfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ntexascardfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ntexascardfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ntexascardfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 04-19-2024, 06:53 PM   #14
SuperBowl or bust

The Saints select Frank Crum, OT, Wyoming.
BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-20-2024, 09:21 AM   #15
Starter

I will be out fishing today through about 3pm central time tomorrow. If my pick comes up before then feel free to pick for me.
ntexascardfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ntexascardfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ntexascardfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ntexascardfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ntexascardfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ntexascardfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ntexascardfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ntexascardfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ntexascardfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ntexascardfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ntexascardfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.