Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-11-2023, 08:37 PM  
Starter

Old People Thread

Hello old people of CP! Do you ever think about wanting to talk about problems you and other old people have? Is this football forum the only place on the internet you know how to get to? Well look no further! This old man thread is here for you to talk about your trials and tribulations.

Have an itch to complain about how the young generation doesn't know what hard work is? Post it in here! Are there some birds that need yelled or do you have neighbors that play music too loud? We'd love to hear about it! Did you fill your diapers and want to complain about the poor quality of Chinese products? Please regale us!

So if you can barely see letters in this thread without zooming in, but refuse to give up your drivers license, we'd love to read what you have to tell us! Come on in, bring your Werther's candy, and folksy tales of how things used to be!

Last edited by kozzman555; 04-11-2023 at 10:12 PM..
kozzman555 is not part of the Right 53.kozzman555 is not part of the Right 53.kozzman555 is not part of the Right 53.kozzman555 is not part of the Right 53.kozzman555 is not part of the Right 53.kozzman555 is not part of the Right 53.kozzman555 is not part of the Right 53.kozzman555 is not part of the Right 53.kozzman555 is not part of the Right 53.kozzman555 is not part of the Right 53.kozzman555 is not part of the Right 53.
Old 02-25-2024, 12:48 PM   #676
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by seclark View Post
This week I’m starting speech therapy twice a week taught by college students.
I’m afraid I’ll be sitting with grade schoolers, learning how to pronounce my abc’s.
I hope nobody wants to pick a fight with me.
sec
You know the rule. Find the toughest kid and beat him up on the playground. Then nobody will give you any trouble.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2024, 12:49 PM   #677
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katipan View Post
How long are you guys lingering on your bidet?
I must admit, more and more I linger in my shower with hot water in the morning, wondering how long the hot water heater would actually keep it going.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2024, 07:26 PM   #678
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Tarnation! In the past two weeks I've been informed that I need hearing aids and now that I have cataracts in both eyes. I'm starting to wonder if I'm really immortal.

The good news is that they said the cataracts are tiny and that I won't need surgery for "15 or 20 years". But still, I've got a clock ticking on them now.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2024, 07:45 PM
HemiEd
This message has been deleted by HemiEd.
Old 02-29-2024, 08:07 PM   #679
Would an idiot do that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain Man View Post
Tarnation! In the past two weeks I've been informed that I need hearing aids and now that I have cataracts in both eyes. I'm starting to wonder if I'm really immortal.

The good news is that they said the cataracts are tiny and that I won't need surgery for "15 or 20 years". But still, I've got a clock ticking on them now.
THAT SUCKS
Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-29-2024, 08:08 PM   #680
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearcat View Post
THAT SUCKS
WHAT?
Old 02-29-2024, 08:11 PM   #681
THE RED MENACE

Quote:
WHAT?
You're not seriously asking what about his sucking preferences are you?
BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 02-29-2024, 08:38 PM   #682
Has a particular set of skills

Quote:
Originally Posted by BIG_DADDY View Post
You're not seriously asking what about his sucking preferences are you?
TMI coming
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-29-2024, 08:53 PM   #683
Would an idiot do that?

Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-29-2024, 09:18 PM   #684
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

via GIPHY

Old 02-29-2024, 09:29 PM   #685
MVP

Quote:

Cataract surgery is a breeze. Had it done in September and 20/20 now. I do need readers for small print. So glad I'm done with wearing contacts and glasses all the time. I forgot how nice it was to wake up in the morning and see clearly.
Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.
Old 02-29-2024, 09:29 PM   #686
New and Improved

Quote:

Welcome to the club. In the last year I've been told the exact same thing.
stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-29-2024, 10:01 PM   #687
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by stumppy View Post
Welcome to the club. In the last year I've been told the exact same thing.
You're old.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stewie View Post
Cataract surgery is a breeze. Had it done in September and 20/20 now. I do need readers for small print. So glad I'm done with wearing contacts and glasses all the time. I forgot how nice it was to wake up in the morning and see clearly.
That's what I hear. I also hear that cataracts are nearly a 100 percent certainty if you live long enough, so I wasn't too upset about it. I was kind of hoping that maybe I'd be the exception to the rule, though, and it was a surprise to hear since it was just a routine exam.
Old 02-29-2024, 11:17 PM   #688
MVP

Quote:
That's what I hear. I also hear that cataracts are nearly a 100 percent certainty if you live long enough, so I wasn't too upset about it. I was kind of hoping that maybe I'd be the exception to the rule, though, and it was a surprise to hear since it was just a routine exam.
Everyone has some form of cataracts by their 60s from what I read. Some cataracts progress faster than others.

Mine progressed pretty fast over several months from the initial eye exam.

Aside from the improved vision was the return of vibrant colors. It's one of those things you would never notice until it happens. I noticed the difference after my first eye was done and could compare it to my "old" eye. It was clarity vs. looking through a dirty yellow lens. Game changer.
Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.
Old 03-01-2024, 12:18 AM   #689
Has a particular set of skills

How many you know?
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_9465.jpg
Views:	70
Size:	84.4 KB
ID:	127217  
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-01-2024, 05:46 AM   #690
On Hiatus

Quote:

Yeah they tell me I have "trace " cataracts but they don't need surgery right now...but my time-line is more around 7 to 10 years...

BTW....getting hearing aids has a down side. You can't pretend you don't hear the wife, kids and well intentioned friends when they complain to you or ask you to do something for them.
Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.