Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Saccopoo Memorial Draft Forum
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 03-23-2021, 05:44 PM   #2
Veteran

The Cleveland Browns select Zaven Collins, ILB/OLB, Tulsa
chiefscafan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.chiefscafan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.chiefscafan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.chiefscafan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.chiefscafan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.chiefscafan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.chiefscafan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.chiefscafan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.chiefscafan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.chiefscafan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.chiefscafan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 03-23-2021, 05:47 PM   #3
M-I-Z-Z-O-U

****OFFICIAL 2021 Saccopoo CP Mock Draft Thread****

The Baltimore Ravens take Rashod Bateman, WR, Minnesota
duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-23-2021, 05:48 PM   #4
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by duncan_idaho View Post
The Baltimore Ravens take Rashod Bateman, WR, Minnesota
Great pick.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-23-2021, 05:55 PM   #5
M-I-Z-Z-O-U

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
Great pick.

“We are committed to giving Lamar Jackson the weapons he needs to become an efficient and dangerous passer.” GM Duncan Idaho, winner of NFL most handsome GM 2021.

Narrator: But it didn’t matter what they gave Lamar. He just couldn’t get it done with his arm.
duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2021, 05:48 PM   #6
Veteran

I knew Cleveland needs D. I actually thought Collins was allready picked don’t know why I didn’t see him picked. Won’t happen again
chiefscafan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.chiefscafan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.chiefscafan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.chiefscafan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.chiefscafan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.chiefscafan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.chiefscafan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.chiefscafan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.chiefscafan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.chiefscafan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.chiefscafan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 03-23-2021, 05:49 PM   #7
Veteran

Thanks for understanding staylor26 I appreciate the understanding
Old 03-23-2021, 05:58 PM   #8
It's All Good

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiefscafan View Post
Thanks for understanding staylor26 I appreciate the understanding
Staylor is doing a bang up job keeping this train on the tracks. He really wants to pick for KC. I hope the Bills don't screw up your plan.
Sfeihc 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSfeihc 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSfeihc 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSfeihc 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSfeihc 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSfeihc 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSfeihc 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSfeihc 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSfeihc 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSfeihc 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSfeihc 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 03-23-2021, 06:00 PM   #9
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sfeihc View Post
Staylor is doing a bang up job keeping this train on the tracks. He really wants to pick for KC. I hope the Bills don't screw up your plan.
Yes, I am very ready to make the Chiefs first pick. While I have you here, if you have to go away or to bed later, please PM me your top 3

staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-23-2021, 06:01 PM   #10
Most Valuable Villain

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
Yes, I am very ready to make the Chiefs first pick. While I have you here, if you have to go away or to bed later, please PM me your top 3

Just a recommendation.....I’d get the second round up in the OP so people have an idea of when they’re up next.
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-23-2021, 06:04 PM   #11
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Franchise View Post
Just a recommendation.....I’d get the second round up in the OP so people have an idea of when they’re up next.
Yea I was planning on doing that when I get more time tonight. I’ll have it up later.
Old 03-23-2021, 06:02 PM   #12
Special Teams ACE!!!

Pretty sure if the board falls this way for the Chiefs this April, there's no way Veach is going to just hang out with the 31st pick, right?

Some ass**** douche team will surely jump ahead of us.
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-23-2021, 06:04 PM   #13
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealSNR View Post
Pretty sure if the board falls this way for the Chiefs this April, there's no way Veach is going to just hang out with the 31st pick, right?

Some ass**** douche team will surely jump ahead of us.
Yea I think the Chiefs would’ve traded up by now IRL.
Old 03-23-2021, 06:09 PM   #14
Veteran

I guess tackle is still the problem I know who I would pick if draft fell this way . I don’t envy you cause someone is gonna have a problem with the pick no matter what.
Old 03-23-2021, 06:10 PM   #15
Veteran

If you think trevan Jenkins is the next great left tackle u trade with the jets I actually think someone is better that’s still there. This draft isn’t that bad for chiefs lot of options