Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 03-29-2020, 11:19 AM   #2
In Search of a Life

Father in law's boss was on a ventilator over the weekend. Off it now. Good news atleast.
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2020, 01:47 PM   #3
Snacks Are Under My Apron

I haven’t heard of any cases in my personal worldly circle. I hope this is the continued path and that everyone else’s is clear also.
threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-29-2020, 01:55 PM   #4
pie is never free

Quote:
Originally Posted by threebag02 View Post
I haven’t heard of any cases in my personal worldly circle. I hope this is the continued path and that everyone else’s is clear also.
As of 3-4 days ago theres just one confirmed case in my town, but just days before he was diagnosed he was responsible for helping set up a local church as a polling place... so he very likely infected several more
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-29-2020, 02:13 PM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Easy 6 View Post
As of 3-4 days ago theres just one confirmed case in my town, but just days before he was diagnosed he was responsible for helping set up a local church as a polling place... so he very likely infected several more
Last I checked we had like 4 in our county. The first one brought it home from a cruise he was like 77. Been wanting to go fishing but I guess that’s on hold now until the 19th. I guess I can always hit the ponds.
threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-29-2020, 02:18 PM   #6
pie is never free

Quote:
Last I checked we had like 4 in our county. The first one brought it home from a cruise he was like 77. Been wanting to go fishing but I guess that’s on hold now until the 19th. I guess I can always hit the ponds.
My modus operandi right now is just assume EVERYONE has it

Whats keeping you from fishing? I'm going tomorrow, gotta get outta the house for some fresh air and sunshine
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-29-2020, 02:23 PM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Easy 6 View Post
My modus operandi right now is just assume EVERYONE has it

Whats keeping you from fishing? I'm going tomorrow, gotta get outta the house for some fresh air and sunshine
We go on lockdown tonight at midnight I believe. Been spoiling and knocking the cobwebs off the fishing gear in between rainy days and other bullshit
Old 03-29-2020, 06:36 PM   #8
Gimme My Berries Back!

Quote:
Florida has passed the point of no return with exploding cases now. It's creepy me out.
BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-01-2020, 09:51 AM   #9
Mindful Taoist German

Quote:
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea View Post
Florida has passed the point of no return with exploding cases now. It's creepy me out.
Stay home and replay chiefs' games...
Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2020, 02:21 PM   #10
Fight, build, win!

Country music legend Joe Diffie has succumbed to covid 19 at 61. RIP

https://fox4kc.com/news/country-musi...complications/
srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-29-2020, 02:24 PM   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by srvy View Post
Country music legend Joe Diffie has succumbed to covid 19 at 61. RIP

https://fox4kc.com/news/country-musi...complications/
Time to prop him up. RIP
Old 03-29-2020, 02:47 PM   #12
Banned

Yea. When you find the time, would you please post the specifics of your lockdown threebag?
eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-29-2020, 04:59 PM   #13

It’s not technically a lock down just a stay home order. But the police can enforce it if they see you out and want to douche it up. It’s a Kansas thing

I will be going outside to exercise at the lake with my poles
Old 03-29-2020, 05:16 PM   #14
MVP

Did you know the worst time to have your refrigerator fail is during a pandemic?

****ing Kenmore.
Nobody coming out to fix this
Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-29-2020, 05:18 PM   #15
Reset

Quote:
Originally Posted by Graystoke View Post
Did you know the worst time to have your refrigerator fail is during a pandemic?

****ing Kenmore.
Nobody coming out to fix this
Oh dude that sucks. Good luck!
2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.