Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 07-22-2021, 11:36 AM  
The man you could post like.

COVID Memo from the NFL

Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-22-2021, 08:24 PM   #226
Special Teams ACE!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baby Lee View Post
God I hate this tactic. Basically saying 'what you say has merit and I'm not inclined to refute it, . . . but I don't think you're a good enough person to assert it.'

That's not an argument. It's not productive. It's not persuasive.

But then, I guess, . . . it if it relieves your own ill-temper for a moment, I guess go ahead and ventilate.
We can continue this topic in DC, if you'd like. I'm not going to drag this thread down any further. It's probably bound for the political forum soon, anyway.

BleedingVag can still go **** himself.
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2021, 09:15 PM   #227
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThyKingdomCome15 View Post
No games will be cancelled.
https://www.si.com/nfl/2021/07/22/nf...games-covid-19

NFL to Enforce Forfeits in Event of COVID-19 Cancellation

The NFL announced Thursday it will not allow games to be rescheduled in 2021 in the event of a COVID-19 outbreak.

The league's new policy was announced in a memo sent to all 32 teams. If a team is forced to cancel a game due to COVID-19 infections among its non-vaccinated players, said the team will likely have to forfeit the contest, per the NFL's memo. Organizations that cause cancelations in 2021 could also face discipline from NFL commissioner Roger Goodell.

COVID-19 forced a number of postponements during the 2020 season, though all teams played the entire 16-game schedule. There were no postponements in the playoffs, and Super Bowl was held as scheduled on Feb. 7.

The 2021 season is slated to begin on Thursday, Sept. 9 when the Buccaneers host the Cowboys.
---------

I would be absolutely ****ing pissed off beyond belief if some dumb**** player, who refused to be vaccinated, cost the Chiefs a higher seeding in the playoffs because they had to forfeit a game.

And you can damn sure bet that player would be a pariah, far beyond the likes of Lin Elliott, Neil Smith, Elvis Grbac and Dee Ford.

That player would carry that shit for life.
DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2021, 10:29 PM   #228
Inmem 2.0

Diggs tweet backs up what Dane said.

Availability = Accountability
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-22-2021, 11:27 PM   #229
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE! View Post
My dads platoon in Desert Storm took an experimental drug. Some did and some didn’t. Out of the 18 who took the drug, 10 of them are in a wheelchair. This is why I choose not to get the vaccine until it’s actually approved
It's going to be approved by the FDA in September. We'll have maybe 2 months more data about vaccines than now. Do you really think that's going to make a huge difference?
suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-22-2021, 11:30 PM   #230
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud View Post
https://www.si.com/nfl/2021/07/22/nf...games-covid-19

NFL to Enforce Forfeits in Event of COVID-19 Cancellation

The NFL announced Thursday it will not allow games to be rescheduled in 2021 in the event of a COVID-19 outbreak.
Not even going to try to reschedule. That's pretty tight. Dudes will be cut over this vaccine fear nonsense.

My body, my choice is what chick's say.

Last edited by eDave; 07-22-2021 at 11:52 PM..
eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-22-2021, 11:34 PM   #231
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by BleedingRed View Post
Not a single healthy child has died from covid.
What in the actual ****? It's rare but it certainly happens. Also who the hell knows if kids who survive are still getting permanent lung, neurological or other issues from this stuff?

The thread goes on and on - feel free to read.

https://www.today.com/health/4th-gra...vid-19-t208298

Quote:
Makenzie’s aunts want her story to raise awareness that while children typically do not have severe illness due to COVID-19, they can get seriously sick.

“(Makenzie’s parents) followed all of the guidelines that they were given from the doctors, and the doctors as well are baffled (as to) why Makenzie was one of the children that was taken by COVID,” Gongora said.
suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-22-2021, 11:45 PM   #232
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by OnTheWarpath15 View Post
Funny that these guys have no issue pumping themselves full of Toradol and destroying their kidneys, but ask them to get a vaccine and they lose their ****ing minds.
https://www.nationalfootballpost.com...rning-md-8798/

Hey look it's an article from before the world went batshit crazy.

Quote:
Most NFL teams offer or require flu shots for their players and staff. The flu vaccine is medically recommended for the elderly, immunocompromised, medical personnel and those around young children. Professional athletes typically don’t qualify by these standards to be vaccinated for the flu but almost all teams provide shots in the training room as part of the players routine care. NFL medicals staffs encourage or mandate the flu vaccine to help prevent the spread of seasonal illness.
College football programs have required all kinds of vaccinations for years.
Old 07-22-2021, 11:46 PM   #233
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud View Post
Then find another job. Simple as that.
Umm...how about I do the job I'm hired for and they stay out of my personal health decisions?

You're advocating fascism...where unelected corporations take on the roll of personal governance...no ****ing thanks. Shit...they could fire me a week after I take the vaccine...then I'm on my own.

Being a football player is a specialized profession. They cant simply just go make the same living somewhere else..
BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2021, 11:48 PM   #234
In Search of a Life

Are you anti-vaxxers going to whine just as hard about your rights when your insurance premiums go up like they do for smokers?
Old 07-22-2021, 11:56 PM   #235
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by suzzer99 View Post
Are you anti-vaxxers going to whine just as hard about your rights when your insurance premiums go up like they do for smokers?
I think you need to stop using the stereotype of "anti vaxxers"...this isn't a typical situation...like an influenza shot.

You have no legal/financial recourse if this vaccine ****s you up...you sign that option away. It was also never properly vetted long term...it's still not FDA approved.

Essentially no one knows what this vaccine will do down the road...anyone saying otherwise is FOS.
BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2021, 12:04 AM   #236
Inmem 2.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackOp View Post
Umm...how about I do the job I'm hired for and they stay out of my personal health decisions?

You're advocating fascism...where unelected corporations take on the roll of personal governance...no ****ing thanks. Shit...they could fire me a week after I take the vaccine...then I'm on my own.

Being a football player is a specialized profession. They cant simply just go make the same living somewhere else..
Your health decision is impacting others at the job and possibly the company itself. Stay the **** away from us you booger eating infowars reading tard
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2021, 12:08 AM   #237
Has a particular set of skills

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief Roundup View Post
Tough talk. More likely to be one of those that are begging doctors for the vaccine when they are intubating.
An RT I know was in the room when a non-vaccinated person was saying goodbye to his family on a phone. He told his brother to make sure that Covid is not the cause of his death on the death certificate. He thinks he was making a joke but the brother didn’t.
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-23-2021, 12:10 AM   #238
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titty Meat View Post
Your health decision is impacting others at the job and possibly the company itself. Stay the **** away from us you booger eating infowars reading tard
You are one of the dumbest, superficial people on here...I dont expect you to understand what fascism is...or its implications...you only know what is happening right this second and if it gratifies you...your ****ing name is Titty Meat...yes...you chose that.

No worries...I have zero desire to ever be remotely close to you.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 2     Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2021, 05:00 AM   #239
Special Teams ACE!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackOp View Post

You keep describing this shit as fascism.

Again, I've said it multiple times, but I think it's some bizarre desire of yours to actually see fascism in this country. So you can be a noble hero about it on the internet or some shit.

This isn't fascism. You'll ****ing know when it's real fascism, because you'll probably be dead.
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-23-2021, 05:05 AM   #240
Special Teams ACE!!!