Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 11-28-2021, 04:53 PM  
Mostly Ignored

The Best Slice

It's a shame we don't talk about pizza very often here on Chiefsplanet Football Message Board. It's not too late to change that, though.

I want to hear where everyone had their best slice of pizza pie. What are your favorite toppings? Does pineapple belong on pizza? Do you enjoy Dave Portnoy's pizza reviews? What your favorite of the fast food pizza franchises? DO YOU PREFER CHICAGO OR NEW YORK STYLE PIZZA? I need answers, people.

One bite, everybody knows the rules.
TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-29-2021, 11:24 PM   #196
Mostly Ignored

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCUnited View Post
Chicago Pizza and OG Co (and Walter Payton's daughter)

Those are some fat ass mushrooms on that thing. Other than that, it looks fantastic.
TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-29-2021, 11:50 PM   #197
Fight, build, win!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pablo View Post
One thing is certain. Canada has never created a food worth a shit
Canadian Bacon, the lessor of bacon. Though it is good on a pie I guess.
srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-29-2021, 11:54 PM   #198
Fight, build, win!

No one has mentioned this?

Ate a lot of these as a young kid frozen pizza was not a thing yet I guess.
srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2021, 01:54 AM   #199
Tip of the hat LIV Champs

Do Drop Inn menu in Pueblo, Colorado, USA

It's been well over twenty years but I'd go back just for the Pizza.
They make it from scratch and you will probably be waiting a good while but its worth the wait they got lots of TVs for sports games.
Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-30-2021, 03:35 AM   #200
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by lcarus View Post
Pizza Shoppe is a luxury for me in Tulsa, Oklahoma. There just aren't a lot of options down here for pizza. At least not that I've found. I'm sure there's some little place around here that I've never tried that has amazing pizza.
I go to Tulsa for work a few times a year and have had pizza from a local joint called Hideaway Pizza. I think they have a few locations around the Tulsa area. The one I eat at is in Bixby I believe and it is pretty good.
mnchiefsguy is obviously part of the inner Circle.mnchiefsguy is obviously part of the inner Circle.mnchiefsguy is obviously part of the inner Circle.mnchiefsguy is obviously part of the inner Circle.mnchiefsguy is obviously part of the inner Circle.mnchiefsguy is obviously part of the inner Circle.mnchiefsguy is obviously part of the inner Circle.mnchiefsguy is obviously part of the inner Circle.mnchiefsguy is obviously part of the inner Circle.mnchiefsguy is obviously part of the inner Circle.mnchiefsguy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-30-2021, 05:44 AM   #201
Reset

Haha I can’t believe barstool came to my town. Here are two of the best in town

2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-30-2021, 07:52 AM   #202
Dazed and Confused

Quote:
Originally Posted by mnchiefsguy View Post
I go to Tulsa for work a few times a year and have had pizza from a local joint called Hideaway Pizza. I think they have a few locations around the Tulsa area. The one I eat at is in Bixby I believe and it is pretty good.
Yes, Hideaway is also very good.
PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 11-30-2021, 01:26 PM   #203
Starter

For a good NY style in the Midwest it has to be The Big Slice in Spfld MO. The 21 inch pizza is huge.

https://thebigslicespringfield.com/
11Chiefs is not part of the Right 53.11Chiefs is not part of the Right 53.11Chiefs is not part of the Right 53.11Chiefs is not part of the Right 53.11Chiefs is not part of the Right 53.11Chiefs is not part of the Right 53.11Chiefs is not part of the Right 53.11Chiefs is not part of the Right 53.11Chiefs is not part of the Right 53.11Chiefs is not part of the Right 53.11Chiefs is not part of the Right 53.
Old 11-30-2021, 01:50 PM   #204
Like I woke up in Wonderland..

I honestly don't get the whole "casserole" thing for deep dish pizza. Is that just some idea that got popular online and now everyone has to copy it to look edgy?
sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 11-30-2021, 01:57 PM   #205
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jewish Rabbi View Post
**** Dave Portnoy and **** his pizza reviews.
GO CHIEFS!
SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2021, 02:04 PM   #206
What's up braj?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2112 View Post
Haha I can’t believe barstool came to my town. Here are two of the best in town

**** Dave Portnoy.
Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-30-2021, 02:06 PM   #207
pie is never free

For those of you in MO I cannot recommend Alley Cats in Lake of The Ozarks highly enough, its on the Bagnell Dam strip

They may well be equal to the best I've ever had, excellent crust, with very high quality toppings and plenty of them
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-30-2021, 02:07 PM   #208
Bono & Grbac wasn't enough

Quote:
**** Dave Portnoy.
Is he Canadian?
ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-30-2021, 02:07 PM   #209
pie is never free

Quote:
**** Dave Portnoy.
But, why?
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-30-2021, 02:09 PM   #210
What's up braj?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Easy 6 View Post
But, why?
He’s a Boston loving, Chief hating, mouth breathing piece of shit. Not to mention a rapist.
Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote