Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 11-28-2021, 04:53 PM  
Mostly Ignored

The Best Slice

It's a shame we don't talk about pizza very often here on Chiefsplanet Football Message Board. It's not too late to change that, though.

I want to hear where everyone had their best slice of pizza pie. What are your favorite toppings? Does pineapple belong on pizza? Do you enjoy Dave Portnoy's pizza reviews? What your favorite of the fast food pizza franchises? DO YOU PREFER CHICAGO OR NEW YORK STYLE PIZZA? I need answers, people.

One bite, everybody knows the rules.
TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-02-2021, 09:37 PM   #226
Mostly Ignored

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baby Lee View Post
Looks like Sam's Club.
Don't believe I've ever had a Sam's Club slice.
TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-03-2021, 05:56 AM   #227
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimBone View Post
Any of you Veterans or Army Brats remember AAFES Anthony's Pizza that used to be in the Exchange food courts? I know a lot of folks loved it, but I was never a fan. Something about their sauce didn't sit right with me. The pics brought back the nostalgia though, so I figured I'd share.
Ha…too much of that got troops on the fatboy program!
Boiled Chicken has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Boiled Chicken has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Boiled Chicken has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Boiled Chicken has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Boiled Chicken has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Boiled Chicken has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Boiled Chicken has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Boiled Chicken has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Boiled Chicken has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Boiled Chicken has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Boiled Chicken has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 12-03-2021, 08:59 AM   #228
Supporter

Quote:
Don't believe I've ever had a Sam's Club slice.
It's decent, but unremarkable.

A lot of bread relative to toppings, but the crust isn't horrible. It browns and crisps like you see in the Anthony's picture above. Toppings are fresh and adequate.

I'd call it the Platonic ideal of mediocre. Cheap and reliable and flavorful. The Honda Accord of pizza.
Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-03-2021, 09:17 AM   #229
I'm with the Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by bricks View Post
I got a saying for Big Bill (im thinking either Jew Rabbi or the falsification version of Jew Rabbi)

Do you know what the definition of a pussy is?

The guy who can dish it out but can’t take it.

If you can’t take it, don’t dish out

Go lock yourself up in your closet and have some chicken soup with your straw

Big Bill? LOL

Nice passive aggressive tactic. You’re very keen. The guy who can dish it out, but can’t take it and has to talk in 3rd person. What a pussy lol
You just explained why you are the biggest flaming pile of roast beef looking pussy on this board. Good job.

Just to refresh your vaginal memory, see the shit talking you did in 2015 about your pussy candian baseball team only to disappear from the board for yeaaars.

Giant flaming VAG. This is absolutely hilarious coming from you.
Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2021, 09:23 AM   #230
I'm with the Banned

Pizza Shuttle in OP is fantastic. It was a local joint in Lawrence that i grew up on, and it just opened in OP a couple years back. A good quality 10 inch pizza for cheap AF, with delivery. You cant beat it for quality AND price in the area. Can feed 8 people for $40. And its not like they are stingy with their sauce, cheese and other toppings like other places. If you have a family or group of friends to feed its top notch.

Last edited by Fansy the Famous Bard; 12-03-2021 at 09:30 AM..
Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 12-03-2021, 09:25 AM   #231
I'm with the Banned

Quote:
Any of you Veterans or Army Brats remember AAFES Anthony's Pizza that used to be in the Exchange food courts? I know a lot of folks loved it, but I was never a fan. Something about their sauce didn't sit right with me. The pics brought back the nostalgia though, so I figured I'd share.
Oh man i hated Anthony's... probably because we ate it so much with it being either that or Burger King on post as the only two options.
Old 12-03-2021, 11:38 AM   #232
Ain't no relax!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fansy the Famous Bard View Post
Pizza Shuttle in OP is fantastic. It was a local joint in Lawrence that i grew up on, and it just opened in OP a couple years back. A good quality 10 inch pizza for cheap AF, with delivery. You cant beat it for quality AND price in the area. Can feed 8 people for $40. And its not like they are stingy with their sauce, cheese and other toppings like other places. If you have a family or group of friends to feed its top notch.

Yeah, so admittedly I haven't eaten Pizza Shittle for a decade. But I've never heard anyone use the word "Quality" twice while talking about them. I mean seriously. I had a roommate in college that worked for them. All their pizza arrives frozen pre-made. Every pizza is shipped frozen as plain cheese, and they simply add whatever necessary toppings.

Maybe they've changed their methods since then?
Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-03-2021, 12:02 PM   #233
Award Winning Tailgater

Quote:
I discovered Pizza Shuttle in my college days in the late 80s. Knew the owner back then and can't say a bad thing about them.

My fav is the Super Shuttle, no black olives, extra cheese. So freakin' good.
Monty wants to die in a aids tree fire.Monty wants to die in a aids tree fire.Monty wants to die in a aids tree fire.Monty wants to die in a aids tree fire.Monty wants to die in a aids tree fire.Monty wants to die in a aids tree fire.Monty wants to die in a aids tree fire.Monty wants to die in a aids tree fire.Monty wants to die in a aids tree fire.Monty wants to die in a aids tree fire.Monty wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 12-03-2021, 04:48 PM   #234
Like I woke up in Wonderland..

Pizza Shuttle is an affinity learned at a formative age and sticks with you forever. I know people who went to KU that come back into town and can't wait to go to Pizza Shuttle.

When I went there I think it was $4/pizza (had to order 2 or 3 for delivery) and always cured what ailed you at 3am. Is it good? Nah. But better than Taco Bell.
sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 12-03-2021, 06:12 PM   #235
For The Glory Of The City

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fish View Post

Yeah, so admittedly I haven't eaten Pizza Shittle for a decade. But I've never heard anyone use the word "Quality" twice while talking about them. I mean seriously. I had a roommate in college that worked for them. All their pizza arrives frozen pre-made. Every pizza is shipped frozen as plain cheese, and they simply add whatever necessary toppings.

|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-03-2021, 06:15 PM   #236
For The Glory Of The City

For being a pretty good food town Kansas City does not have that great of Pizza IMO. I actually really enjoy Square Pizza on the square in Independence. Il Lazerone in River Market is great in that neapolitan wood fired pizza style.
|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-03-2021, 08:26 PM   #237
Pessimistically optimistic.

Quote:
Oh lord, does this bring back memories....
MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-03-2021, 09:02 PM   #238
I'm with the Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fish View Post

That's quite possibly the most false statement i've ever seen. They literally make the dough right in front of you at the shop. I think you have it confused with someplace else.
Old 12-03-2021, 11:42 PM   #239
What's up braj?

Quote:
You just explained why you are the biggest flaming pile of roast beef looking pussy on this board. Good job.

Just to refresh your vaginal memory, see the shit talking you did in 2015 about your pussy candian baseball team only to disappear from the board for yeaaars.

Giant flaming VAG. This is absolutely hilarious coming from you.
He should pile a bunch of bricks on himself until he can’t breathe!!!
Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-04-2021, 01:30 AM
bricks
This message has been deleted by bricks. Reason: **** some of the people in this thread they ain’t worth it
Old 12-04-2021, 07:29 AM   #240
Cheat Death

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCUnited View Post
Another favorite of mine is the Minotaur from Dante's Pizzeria in Chicago which is NY style.

Garlic sauce, Italian beef, giardiniera, peppers, provolone

Ordered this guy last night after a week of seeing this thread getting bumped

Great thread TB

KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.