Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 11-28-2021, 04:53 PM   Topic Starter
Mostly Ignored

The Best Slice

It's a shame we don't talk about pizza very often here on Chiefsplanet Football Message Board. It's not too late to change that, though.

I want to hear where everyone had their best slice of pizza pie. What are your favorite toppings? Does pineapple belong on pizza? Do you enjoy Dave Portnoy's pizza reviews? What your favorite of the fast food pizza franchises? DO YOU PREFER CHICAGO OR NEW YORK STYLE PIZZA? I need answers, people.

One bite, everybody knows the rules.
TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-28-2021, 04:55 PM   #2
Mostly Ignored

For the record, sign me up for New York style over Chicago deep dish. I enjoy both, but I prefer a slice I can fold in half and don't need a fork to eat.
TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2021, 05:07 PM   #3
21st Century Schizoid Fan

via GIPHY

siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-28-2021, 04:56 PM   #4
Supporter

Veggie Slice, add italian beef with extra cheese at Racanellis.

Mostly down to crust, their crust is all that, chewy and crispy and crackly and charred.

The plate under these two slices is the size of a medium at a Pizza Hut or Dominos.

Last edited by Baby Lee; 11-28-2021 at 05:01 PM..
Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-28-2021, 05:02 PM   #5
Cheat Death

New Haven rules them all

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_Haven-style_pizza

Personal favorite is a spicy sausage and ricotta from Piece Pizza here in Chicago
KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-28-2021, 05:28 PM   #6
Mostly Ignored

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCUnited View Post
New Haven rules them all

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_Haven-style_pizza

Personal favorite is a spicy sausage and ricotta from Piece Pizza here in Chicago
This post delivers.

I just spent a good 10 minutes scrolling through that Instagram page. Looks great.
Old 11-28-2021, 05:31 PM   #7
Cheat Death

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimBone View Post
This post delivers.

I just spent a good 10 minutes scrolling through that Instagram page. Looks great.
FWIW their beer is just OK
KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-28-2021, 08:12 PM   #8
Mostly Ignored

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCUnited View Post
FWIW their beer is just OK
I think it's interesting that both you and Bearcat mentioned beer places amongst your favorite pizza spots. Two of the best pizza places I've visited down here are also beer spots, Pinthouse pizza in Austin and Crying Eagle Brewery in Lake Charles.

Pinthouse pizza has become a mandatory visit for me every summer when I'm home to Texas. The beer is fine. It's not gonna blow you away, but it's above average, for sure. The pizza, though. Man. I grab the same two pies every time I go.

Banh Mi Pizza:

Crème fraîche, house cheese blend, local sausage, jalapeños, pickled onions and carrots, cucumbers, cilantro, Sriracha.

The Armadillo:

Extra virgin olive oil, house cheese blend, local artisan sausage, poblano peppers, ricotta cheese, and cilantro.

Old 11-28-2021, 05:03 PM   #9
Fish are scared of me

Hunt Brothers pizza from our local PakNSak convenience store is the best in town and we have Pizza Hut,Dominoes,and Little Ceasars. Bought two today and yes pineapple is great on pizza
Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-28-2021, 05:04 PM   #10
I Like The Kansas City Chiefs

I loved the pizza at Italian Delight in Mission before they closed
smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-28-2021, 05:04 PM   #11
Life is changing..

Pizza Hut
TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-28-2021, 05:08 PM   #12
Fish are scared of me

Quote:
Originally Posted by TLO View Post
Pizza Hut
I love the Terriyaki wings fron Hut but thats it . Cant afford them anymore though. Priced ridiculous.
Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-28-2021, 05:55 PM   #13
Be Kind To Your Pets

Quote:
Originally Posted by TLO View Post
Pizza Hut
SHUT YOUR WHORE MOUTH!!!!
gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2021, 05:58 PM   #14
Mindful Taoist German

Quote:
Originally Posted by gblowfish View Post
SHUT YOUR WHORE MOUTH!!!!
20 years ago the quality was much better.
Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-28-2021, 05:04 PM   #15
Veteran

I actually don't recall a thread like this on here, although I'm sure there's been a few through the years.

I prefer thin. I actually really like St Louis style pizza and gun to my head would pick Leo's as a last pizza meal if confined to the metro KC area to choose.

If we're talking Chicago, give me Lou Malnati's over Giordano's but I haven't had enough of any other Chicago pizza to have a really informed opinion.

And as for fast food--I'll "eat" just about any pizza but none of them are really any good. Been years since I've had Domino's but I've heard it's improved. Pizza Hut is completely below average but ate it so much growing up that I can stomach it just fine. And I can even get down with Papa John's about once a year and enjoy it well enough.
blake5676 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelliblake5676 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelliblake5676 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelliblake5676 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelliblake5676 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelliblake5676 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelliblake5676 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelliblake5676 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelliblake5676 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelliblake5676 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelliblake5676 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli